Denial

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Denial is a defense mechanism proposed by Anna Freud which involves a refusal to accept reality, thus blocking external events from awareness. If a situation is just too much to handle, the person may respond by refusing to perceive it or by denying that it exist."

Denial might explain what has contributed to those who who joined the insurrection, and those who truly believe the election was a fraud, as well as believing the MSM is framed by Fake News.

Of course a number of Republican Elected Officials are still pushing the Conspiracy Theory that Trump won the election and the outcome was "rigged", as well as the hundreds (?) of criminals who engaged in Sedition and Insurrection on Jan 6th. As a nation, we are the longest democratic republic to last for over two centuries, and these interlopers deserve to be deprived of the civil rights all patriotic American's are privileged to enjoy; these felonious criminals should be given the privilege of surrendering their citizenship and going to any other country willing to accept them, or to live out the rest of their lives in a Federal Prison.

Polishprince

Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Denial is a defense mechanism proposed by Anna Freud which involves a refusal to accept reality, thus blocking external events from awareness. If a situation is just too much to handle, the person may respond by refusing to perceive it or by denying that it exist."

Denial might explain what has contributed to those who who joined the insurrection, and those who truly believe the election was a fraud, as well as believing the MSM is framed by Fake News.

Of course a number of Republican Elected Officials are still pushing the Conspiracy Theory that Trump won the election and the outcome was "rigged", as well as the hundreds (?) of criminals who engaged in Sedition and Insurrection on Jan 6th. As a nation, we are the longest democratic republic to last for over two centuries, and these interlopers deserve to be deprived of the civil rights all patriotic American's are privileged to enjoy; these felonious criminals should be given the privilege of surrendering their citizenship and going to any other country willing to accept them, or to live out the rest of their lives in a Federal Prison.

Right now, its all in Sleepy Joe's hands, not Trump's. Trump is chilling in Palm Beach. The Big Guy can make people forget about Trump by doing a Tremendous Job. The people will forget about Biden's rigging of the election, if he delivers on his promises to the Middle Class, the "Chumps" as he calls us.

Mustang

Gold Member
Reaction score
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W

I used to get so tired of listening to these crybabies whine about TRYANNY. Let them go to a place like Turkey, or Russia, or Hungary and start bellyaching like they do here and they'll see what real tyranny is when their front door is shoved open at 3AM or they're snatched right off the street and tossed in jail with no record of any arrest. Do you know what you'd hear them say then? "Pretty please, let me go back to the good ol' USA, and I promise to be a good boy from now on, and I won't take my freedoms for granted ever again. Pretty Please?"

Last edited:

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I used to get so tired of listening to these crybabies whine about TRYANNY. Let them go to a place like Turkey, or Russia, or Hungary and start bellyaching like they do here and they'll see what real tyranny is when their front door is shove open at 3AM or their snatched right off the street and tossed in jail with no record of any arrest. Do you know what you'd hear them say then? "Pretty please, let me go back to the good ol' USA, and I promise to be a good boy from now on, and I won't take my freedoms for granted ever again. Pretty Please?
That sounds like submission....think hard

Meathead

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Oh shut up.

Slade3200

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Right now, its all in Sleepy Joe's hands, not Trump's. Trump is chilling in Palm Beach. The Big Guy can make people forget about Trump by doing a Tremendous Job. The people will forget about Biden's rigging of the election, if he delivers on his promises to the Middle Class, the "Chumps" as he calls us.
Which of his promises are you looking for him to deliver that would make you happy?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I find it hilarious that you don't recognize how DENIAL governs every aspect of the Left. Complete DENIAL of all of the accomplishments of the Trump administration. Complete DENIAL of the problems at the border. Complete DENIAL of any election malfeasance in the 2020 election. Complete DENIAL of any wrong doing by China in their virus attack on the world. I could go on for a hundred pages. What is really fascinating is I know you people aren't stupid.

TheParser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's rather hilarious that someone wants to exile anyone who has the temerity in the allegedly freest country in the world to even broach the possibility that the election was not the most "secure" in the world.

For some reason, freedom of speech does not apply (a) if an American wants to question the honesty of an election. Even if you are the President of the country, you cannot share your views with your fellow Americans and let them decide for themselves, and (b) if an American wants to question the efficacy of masks, lockdowns, and even the safety of vaccines. "Shut up!" one is told. "Science has pronounced on those issues, and you have to submit. You nobodies are too stupid to decide for yourselves after listening to all views."

DukeU

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I used to get so tired of listening to these crybabies whine about TRYANNY. Let them go to a place like Turkey, or Russia, or Hungary and start bellyaching like they do here and they'll see what real tyranny is when their front door is shove open at 3AM or their snatched right off the street and tossed in jail with no record of any arrest. Do you know what you'd hear them say then? "Pretty please, let me go back to the good ol' USA, and I promise to be a good boy from now on, and I won't take my freedoms for granted ever again. Pretty Please?
B. B. Bu. But............ Racism, Sexism, Equality, Bigots!!!!!!! ~democrats

Let them go to a place like Iran, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, and start bellyaching like they do here.

Do you know what you'd hear them say then? "Pretty please, let me go back to the good ol' USA, and I promise to be a good boy from now on, and I won't take my freedoms for granted ever again. Pretty Please?

Slade3200

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I find it hilarious that you don't recognize how DENIAL governs every aspect of the Left. Complete DENIAL of all of the accomplishments of the Trump administration. Complete DENIAL of the problems at the border. Complete DENIAL of any election malfeasance in the 2020 election. Complete DENIAL of any wrong doing by China in their virus attack on the world. I could go on for a hundred pages. What is really fascinating is I know you people aren't stupid.
I disagree. Let’s look at the Obama administration. Record deportations funding on border security. That’s not complete denial of problems happening at the border is it?! And is it really surprising to you that political opponents aren’t hopping out of their shoes to compliment trump on his accomplishments?! Why would they give breath to unsubstantiated and false claims of a stolen election?! And I’ve heard many on the left speak out against China. Unfortunately each one of your examples is flat out wrong, except for the crediting Trump for successes, but that’s politics

OP
R

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Reaction score

" all of the accomplishments of the Trump administration."? All of your perceived accomplishments have had cost deficits and harmed other human beings; MAGA was a sad joke, trump is culpable for the deaths of over 400,000 Americans, and that number continues to grow.

lg325

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Would you put the same rule to Antifa or those that participated in insurrection in the 1960s

Meathead

Diamond Member
Reaction score

" all of the accomplishments of the Trump administration."? All of your perceived accomplishments have had cost deficits and harmed other human beings; MAGA was a sad joke, trump is culpable for the deaths of over 400,000 Americans, and that number continues to grow.
Oh shut up.

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph
Reaction score

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal Projection and Utter Hypocrisy ^^^

The Dems solidified their State of Denial in 2000 and never stopped.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Thank you for making my point.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I disagree. Let’s look at the Obama administration. Record deportations funding on border security. That’s not complete denial of problems happening at the border is it?! And is it really surprising to you that political opponents aren’t hopping out of their shoes to compliment trump on his accomplishments?! Why would they give breath to unsubstantiated and false claims of a stolen election?! And I’ve heard many on the left speak out against China. Unfortunately each one of your examples is flat out wrong, except for the crediting Trump for successes, but that’s politics
Aside from quietly conducting an active deportation plan, everything that Obama did promoted open borders and misrepresented who was coming across the border. We got flowery speeches about immigrants with triple college degrees and other such outlier nonsense. And any criticism of China from the Left is nothing but weak, obtuse statements like "we will China accountable". Pfffft.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List