Why did Biden kick out the National Guard in DC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

So first Biden wants the National Guard to protect him from the American people by being present for his inauguration, but the day after kicks them out to live in parking garages and the out of doors instead of saying in the Capital?

Perhaps he and the rest of the democrat Congress fears them as well, or maybe they just think that they are lower than dirt.

I know, next time they can arm themselves for the Commie Harris inauguration instead. and let us all stay home.

So first Biden wants the National Guard to protect him from the American people by being present for his inauguration, but the day after kicks them out to live in parking garages and the out of doors instead of saying in the Capital?

Perhaps he and the rest of the democrat Congress fears them as well, or maybe they just think that they are lower than dirt.

I know, next time they can arm themselves for the Commie Harris inauguration instead. and let us all stay home.

He didn't. The Capitol Police did. And then several service members (both Republican and Democrat) all made a stink about it. So they were let out of the parking garage.
Next talking point? And do you a new set of pearls to clutch? :)

He didn't. The Capitol Police did. And then several service members (both Republican and Democrat) all made a stink about it. So they were let out of the parking garage.
Next talking point? And do you a new set of pearls to clutch? :)
I see, so the Capital police are to blame and not those that hired them

Understood. I still say you should blame Trump instead.

Should they be defunded? They are police after all and therefore systemically racist. They even shoot unarmed women in the Capital. Of course, that would not go over well since those in Congress are now so deathly scared of the American populace.

I know, hire mercenaries.

He didn't, capitol police did.

He as well as senators and representatives from both sides stepped in to fix the issue.

Also, this is days old and has already been.much discussed.

Get your facts straight for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back