The inept and corrupt federal government

Actually, we are expected to form the right sized government. The Constitution says nothing about small, limited government
Want to bet? It explicitly restricted the federal government to 18 enumerated powers. Just 18 things. Small, limited government. You're lack of knowledge about your own government is astounding.
Actually it didn't Show anywhere in the Constitution that requires small, limited government
I just did. Good God. I'll do it again. See if you can follow me now. The U.S. Constitution explicitly restricts the federal government to 18 enumerated powers.
But it doesn't and other than the opinion of a messageboard anarchist NOBODY supports your view

About half the country does.

You and Hillary are two peas in a pod.

Why are you pointing at courts? We're talking about the U.S. Constitution. Oh wait....that's right....the U.S. Constitution proves you're an idiot. You don't understand it, have never read it, and thus you need to change the subject whenever it comes up.

The US Constitution designated a Judicial Branch that gets to decide all things Constitutional

Nowhere in the Constitution does it assign that responsibility to Message Board Posters

Yes, they get to decide those things that relate to the constitution.

Things like abortion were never written up in the constitution.

Don't tell me we have to go through this again.
If you ever read the document, you would realize there is much open to interpretation......THAT is why we have courts

It is fucking amazing how clueless the loserterians really are on the issue of the constitution. They seem to think that the constitution was only made to govern in the freaking 18th century...Nutz.

There is nothing open to interpretation on the abortion.

It says nothing....absolutely nothing.

I've read the document. I've also become quite acquainted with the environment in which it was developed.

And BTW: Roe was a state law. Since when did the SCOTUS get in the middle of state affairs ?

If it had been a federal law, one of the first things that should have been asked....is this within the scope of the federal government.

The OP stands and you clowns are the main reason we need it so badly.

SCOTUS gets to decide whether state law conforms with the Constitution

Actually, we are expected to form the right sized government. The Constitution says nothing about small, limited government
Want to bet? It explicitly restricted the federal government to 18 enumerated powers. Just 18 things. Small, limited government. You're lack of knowledge about your own government is astounding.
Actually it didn't Show anywhere in the Constitution that requires small, limited government
I just did. Good God. I'll do it again. See if you can follow me now. The U.S. Constitution explicitly restricts the federal government to 18 enumerated powers.
But it doesn't and other than the opinion of a messageboard anarchist NOBODY supports your view

No, it doesn't

Only Libertarians who make up less than 10%

The US Constitution designated a Judicial Branch that gets to decide all things Constitutional

Nowhere in the Constitution does it assign that responsibility to Message Board Posters

Yes, they get to decide those things that relate to the constitution.

Things like abortion were never written up in the constitution.

Don't tell me we have to go through this again.
If you ever read the document, you would realize there is much open to interpretation......THAT is why we have courts

It is fucking amazing how clueless the loserterians really are on the issue of the constitution. They seem to think that the constitution was only made to govern in the freaking 18th century...Nutz.

There is nothing open to interpretation on the abortion.

It says nothing....absolutely nothing.

I've read the document. I've also become quite acquainted with the environment in which it was developed.

And BTW: Roe was a state law. Since when did the SCOTUS get in the middle of state affairs ?

If it had been a federal law, one of the first things that should have been asked....is this within the scope of the federal government.

The OP stands and you clowns are the main reason we need it so badly.

SCOTUS gets to decide whether state law conforms with the Constitution

Only if it impacts the enumerated powers of the Constitution.

And, no they don't.

They didn't for a long time, until Roosevelt placed a bunch of left wing fascists on the court.

No, it doesn't

Only Libertarians who make up less than 10%

Conservatives feel the same way.

Most left wingers don't know what the document is.

Others, like Obama, wipe their asses with it.

Both corruption and ineptitude:

He was adamant that "if you liked your plan, you could keep your plan". He was adamant that "if you liked your doctor, you could keep your doctor". And he was adamant that Obamacare would reduce the cost of healthcare.

White House emails show he knew all of that was untrue. He egregiously lied to the American people and then created the single largest failed legislation in U.S. history.

Her Obamacare Plan Could Be $650 a Month.

Repulsive corruption:

1. Spaceport to Nowhere. The Missile Defense Agency continues to fund a rocket launch site in Alaska that could cost the organization up to $80.4 million. The facility is 20 years old, “rarely used,” and was established with an $18 million earmark. “The millions spent to date on this launch complex have not made America safer from potential missile attacks from foreign adversaries,” the report states. “To the contrary, it has siphoned away tens of millions of dollars that could have been better spent on more promising initiatives.”

2. Fishes on a Treadmill. How long can a mudskipper use a treadmill? The University of California-San Diego’s Scripps Institution of Oceanography is using grant money from the National Science Foundation to answer just that. The study found that mudskippers “can exercise longer and recover quicker under higher oxygen concentrations.” The grant also is slated to be used “to purchase what one of the researchers jokingly refers to as ‘all the toys’ as well as travel costs for junkets to conferences.”

3. Holograms at a Comedy Museum. The National Comedy Center, a nonprofit in New York, received a $1.7 million grant from the Department of Commerce’s Economic Development Administration to create a comedy museum. The museum will feature holograms of dead comedians. A New York state lawmaker has promised to bring an additional $3 million in federal funding. “I’m not kidding you,” Flake said at Heritage. “It’s a comedy club that, unfortunately, gets your tax dollars.”

4. Partying College Students. Part of a $5 million grant from a section of the National Institutes of Health paid for a researcher at Brown University to study the partying habits of college students. Some findings: “Greek members engaged in more risky health behaviors … than non-Greek members,” and college students tend to increase their intake of alcohol on game days. “According to the researchers,” Flake said, “all the games had the same goal—causing the participants to become intoxicated. I think that falls into the obvious category.”

5. Do Boys or Girls Play More With Dolls? A study executed by Vanderbilt University with money from the National Eye Institute and National Science Foundation examined “whether boys or girls spend more time playing with Barbie dolls.” The report surveyed about 300 men and women and cost over $300,000. The study also found, in the words of Flake’s report, that “women were much better at identifying the correct Barbies while the men were more likely to recognize the Transformers.”

6. Singing Dinosaurs. A study conducted with partial funding from $450,000 in grants from the National Science Foundation examined whether dinosaurs were able to sing. The two-year study examined, in part, whether dinosaurs ever possessed a syrinx. The lead author said the study was “another important step to figuring out what dinosaurs sounded like.”

7. Binge-Watching Computers. Can computers learn human behavior by binge-watching TV shows such as “The Office” and “Desperate Housewives?” The study was funded in part by the Department of Defense’s Office of Naval Research and the National Science Foundation, which helped researchers study how TV shows “train computers to understand and predict human behavior.” Flake said he sees this research as nonsensical. “Spending nearly a half a billion dollars to … turn computers into couch potatoes doesn’t compute for me,” he said.

7 Ways the Government Wastes Your Tax Dollars

This is unimaginable ineptitude:

The CIA fell for a fake news story and put it into a report. America's intelligence community isn't even capable of real intelligence. They can't even decipher hilarious fake news from facts. And yet that little disingenuous nitwit Joey will try to convince everyone that the federal government is the ultimate source of truth, efficiency, and results simply because he's a desperate fascist. Unbelievable...

4Chan Claims To Have Fabricated Anti-Trump Report As A Hoax | Zero Hedge

Because we can We are wealthy enough to support a $20 trillion debt and still function
This is why the board has you dubbed you "wrongwinger". You are literally wrong on everything you post. Of course, most of it is you just being a liar rather than "wrong". The GAO has forgotten more than you will ever know. So before you embarrass yourself any further (which probably isn't even possible at this point), sit down and shut up....

"The ever-growing federal debt is on an unsustainable path and requires swift action from Congress, according to a new report from the Government Accountability Office."

Government watchdog: US debt is unsustainable

Repulsive corruption:

1. Spaceport to Nowhere. The Missile Defense Agency continues to fund a rocket launch site in Alaska that could cost the organization up to $80.4 million. The facility is 20 years old, “rarely used,” and was established with an $18 million earmark. “The millions spent to date on this launch complex have not made America safer from potential missile attacks from foreign adversaries,” the report states. “To the contrary, it has siphoned away tens of millions of dollars that could have been better spent on more promising initiatives.”

2. Fishes on a Treadmill. How long can a mudskipper use a treadmill? The University of California-San Diego’s Scripps Institution of Oceanography is using grant money from the National Science Foundation to answer just that. The study found that mudskippers “can exercise longer and recover quicker under higher oxygen concentrations.” The grant also is slated to be used “to purchase what one of the researchers jokingly refers to as ‘all the toys’ as well as travel costs for junkets to conferences.”

3. Holograms at a Comedy Museum. The National Comedy Center, a nonprofit in New York, received a $1.7 million grant from the Department of Commerce’s Economic Development Administration to create a comedy museum. The museum will feature holograms of dead comedians. A New York state lawmaker has promised to bring an additional $3 million in federal funding. “I’m not kidding you,” Flake said at Heritage. “It’s a comedy club that, unfortunately, gets your tax dollars.”

4. Partying College Students. Part of a $5 million grant from a section of the National Institutes of Health paid for a researcher at Brown University to study the partying habits of college students. Some findings: “Greek members engaged in more risky health behaviors … than non-Greek members,” and college students tend to increase their intake of alcohol on game days. “According to the researchers,” Flake said, “all the games had the same goal—causing the participants to become intoxicated. I think that falls into the obvious category.”

5. Do Boys or Girls Play More With Dolls? A study executed by Vanderbilt University with money from the National Eye Institute and National Science Foundation examined “whether boys or girls spend more time playing with Barbie dolls.” The report surveyed about 300 men and women and cost over $300,000. The study also found, in the words of Flake’s report, that “women were much better at identifying the correct Barbies while the men were more likely to recognize the Transformers.”

6. Singing Dinosaurs. A study conducted with partial funding from $450,000 in grants from the National Science Foundation examined whether dinosaurs were able to sing. The two-year study examined, in part, whether dinosaurs ever possessed a syrinx. The lead author said the study was “another important step to figuring out what dinosaurs sounded like.”

7. Binge-Watching Computers. Can computers learn human behavior by binge-watching TV shows such as “The Office” and “Desperate Housewives?” The study was funded in part by the Department of Defense’s Office of Naval Research and the National Science Foundation, which helped researchers study how TV shows “train computers to understand and predict human behavior.” Flake said he sees this research as nonsensical. “Spending nearly a half a billion dollars to … turn computers into couch potatoes doesn’t compute for me,” he said.

More mischaricterizations of research experiments

Tell us more about how Alexander Flemings experiments on penicillin were just "being paid to grow moldy bread"

Repulsive corruption:

Nothing "mischaracterized" here buttercup. All 100% fact. All 100% unconstitutional and illegal. All 100% inexcusable and repulsive.
Tell us more about how Alexander Flemings experiments on penicillin were just "being paid to grow moldy bread"
Gladly! For starters - Flemings wasn't American and his research wasn't paid for by the American government. He was British and he was studying bacteria at a hospital (a very legitimate thing for a hospital to do). Oops! Thank you for proving the prosecutions case correct RW!

Repulsive corruption:

Nothing "mischaracterized" here buttercup. All 100% fact. All 100% unconstitutional and illegal. All 100% inexcusable and repulsive.
Gladly! For starters - Flemings wasn't American and his research wasn't paid for by the American government. He was British and he was studying bacteria at a hospital (a very legitimate thing for a hospital to do). Oops! Thank you for proving the prosecutions case correct RW!
Trying to determine the vocal capability of Dinosaurs becomes....Dinosaurs Singing?

You have no credibility Einstein

The government being inept and corrupt, what are the prospects when it is headed by an executive known and celebrated as avaricious and predatory?

Repulsive corruption:

Trying to determine the vocal capability of Dinosaurs becomes....Dinosaurs Singing?

You have no credibility Einstein
Yeah...the National Science Foundation cited that themselves nitwit. Besides....why does the "vocal capabilities" (if you're too scared to call it what it was - singing) matter? Makes no difference if dinosaurs were silent or had a roar 40 million times that of a lion and could be heard from Mars. It's like you - it just doesn't matter.

By the way - you're the one known as "wrongwinger" on the board and are constantly proven wrong. My credibility is perfectly in tact. Unlike you - I back up my posts with data and links.

The government being inept and corrupt, what are the prospects when it is headed by an executive known and celebrated as avaricious and predatory?
Hopefully enough to torment idiot progressives so much - they actually learn the dangers of a federal government with unlimited power and finally embrace the U.S. Constitution exactly as it is written.

Because we can We are wealthy enough to support a $20 trillion debt and still function
This is why the board has you dubbed you "wrongwinger". You are literally wrong on everything you post. Of course, most of it is you just being a liar rather than "wrong". First the Government Accountability Office (GAO) stated (and I quote) "The ever-growing federal debt is on an unsustainable path and requires swift action from Congress, according to a new report from the Government Accountability Office."

Now the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) has confirmed that as well. At this point - everyone knows you are a partisan hack who makes up everything. Just admit it. Doing so will actually earn you an ounce of credibility wrongwinger.

CBO Report Shows Action Needed to Avoid Budget Crisis

Talk about ineptitude. Left-wing policy creating epic failure yet again. The fact that these people think more government is the key to success is freaking hilarious:

"Employees from Gallaudet University, a Washington D.C. school for the deaf, had filed a complaint with the Justice Department about Berkeley’s vast library of content being unavailable for consumption by those with hearing disabilities. The Justice Department investigated, and found that the content was indeed violating the law, and ordered that the university make the material more friendly for the deaf.

Going through all this content and adding the necessary material to bring this content up to par would have been extremely time consuming and expensive. So it was that the university decided to just delete all the free public content."

As is always the case - the people (hatriots) who cry the loudest about the problem (lack of free education) are the one's who created the problem in the first place.

Government over-regulation forces university to delete 20,000 free online educational videos

Forum List

Back