Will you concede the election if your person loses?

my2¢

So it goes
May 14, 2010
Arizona's Maricopa County
What will be your attitude if your candidate doesn't win November 8th?

Will you give the president-elect your backing and hope for the best for America or do you plan to spend the next four years pouting? Which side do you see would have the most trouble coping if their person does lose?

As for me it'll be a bit easier because those that I would have preferred didn't make it through the GOP primaries. So I've had time to ease into defeat. But generally I look forward to change and will wish the winner well and give them the benefit of doubt. At least for their first 18 months generally, then they all pretty much turn into a horse's butt in my eyes.

As for who would cope best I think it would be Trump supporters, but that's because I find liberals annoying rain or shine.

Republicans have been pouting for the past 8 years, there's no reason to think they'll stop now

Republicans have been pouting for the past 8 years, there's no reason to think they'll stop now
Not all Republicans, but some Tea Partyers have been pouting for 8 years that America will become an Islamic fundamentalist state. Now they think it's closer than ever with a woman president. They cannot explain why it hasn't happened yet.

Not all Republicans, but some Tea Partyers have been pouting for 8 years that America will become an Islamic fundamentalist state. Now they think it's closer than ever with a woman president. They cannot explain why it hasn't happened yet.
Yes, we are worried you are infesting your plantation with your beloved radical Islamic terrorists.....

Liberals have been pounding their tonsils on obama's salami for 8 years while the country goes to shit. Any failure to wait in line is labeled as whining or pouting.

Hillary will make things worse, not better. She is a die hard lefty and thinks more spending will fix things. It never does but leftists are not outcome oriented.

Yes, we are worried you are infesting your plantation with your beloved radical Islamic terrorists.....
You have proven that Trump supporters are dangerous by their spreading of lies, and Tea Partiers in particular.

You don't even know if I am Muslim or not, but have no shame to carry out totally unsubstantiated attacks. Shame does not exist to you, your whole purpose in life is to lie.

Vote for Trump if you want people like this in the government.

Thanks again for proving what vile vermin Trump supporters are.

Last edited:
You have proven that Trump supporters are dangerous by their spreading of lies, and Tea Partiers in particular.

You don't even know if I am Muslim or not, but have no shame to carry out totally unsubstantiated attacks. Shame does not exist to you, your whole purpose in life is to lie.

RIF child....

And I didn't realize your a Muslim until now....thanks for outing yourself....

My candidate is a dark horse. So him losing wouldn't be a surprise. But I think hr will surprise everyone

Will you give the president-elect your backing and hope for the best for America or do you plan to spend the next four years pouting? Which side do you see would have the most trouble coping if their person does lose?

As for me it'll be a bit easier because those that I would have preferred didn't make it through the GOP primaries. So I've had time to ease into defeat. But generally I look forward to change and will wish the winner well and give them the benefit of doubt. At least for their first 18 months generally, then they all pretty much turn into a horse's butt in my eyes.

As for who would cope best I think it would be Trump supporters, but that's because I find liberals annoying rain or shine.

My person isn't running.

However, I have never agree with people who say...."He's not my president".

If Hillary wins, she is my president. I don't like her, but she will still be my president.

Same with Trump. I don't like him.....

My person isn't running.

However, I have never agree with people who say...."He's not my president".

If Hillary wins, she is my president. I don't like her, but she will still be my president.

Same with Trump. I don't like him.....
Whoever wins will be the president, not my president. I'm not taking the credit or blame one way or another.

RIF child....

And I didn't realize your a Muslim until now....thanks for outing yourself....
So that's how they teach to extract information in the FSB?

Yes.

As a young man, entering the US Army, I took an oath, to defend the Constitution; a.k.a. The Will of the People of the United States, expressed as the nation's supreme law.

Years later, I still stand with The People, and will abide by their decision.

Forum List

Back