The indescribable evil of the left

Okay, buddy, slow your roll there. I'll agree that aborting a newborn is absolutely unethical, but calm down would you?

We're not spiraling into a pit of mass murder and eugenics with Gorsuch being our only hope because some guy published his unpopular opinion.

And please, don't let this guy speak for all liberals. I'm sure that the good majority of us wouldn't support this.

Everyone must be labeled, categorized and dehumanized, it is the american way.
Evil is evil

You know the best part about this article? Nobody has screamed "FAKE NEWS" yet even though the original source is one that causes Democrats to go off the deep end and automatically declare "fake news" without any research. It was only because HuffPo followed up on the story that it has credibility with the left (which shows why the left has no credibility - because they ignore REAL stories until one of their beloved outlets acknowledges it).

I can't stop laughing. If the loons like bodecea knew the real source they would be losing their shit BIG time! :laugh:

With each passing day, the left becomes more mentally unstable, more unethical, and more evil....
View attachment 112077

Oxford University’s so-called “ethicists” say that newborn babies are not “actual person”, but “potential persons”.

And Planned Parenthood’s President, Cecile Richards, is urging women to embrace their abortions and boast proudly of them as the next step to liberation.

This is the slippery slope of eugenics, euthanasia and mass murder by government.

It’s also why Neil Gorsuch’s appointment to the Supreme Court is so desperately needed.

Killing babies no different from abortion, experts say

Killing Newborn Babies No Different To Abortion, Say Medical Ethicists | The Huffington Post

This is the USA not the UK. Infanticide is still murder. Please list the Demon....er..um Democrats who have stated that they think we should change the law to allow the killing of living children.

This is the USA not the UK. Infanticide is still murder.
Left-wing is left-wing buttercup. Killing a 1 year old is still illegal in the UK as well. But your side of the aisle is working on changing that as we speak. And once they get it changed over there, you guys will start your propaganda campaign to "normalize" it over here so that it can be legalized.

Okay, buddy, slow your roll there. I'll agree that aborting a newborn is absolutely unethical, but calm down would you?

We're not spiraling into a pit of mass murder and eugenics with Gorsuch being our only hope because some guy published his unpopular opinion.

And please, don't let this guy speak for all liberals. I'm sure that the good majority of us wouldn't support this.

You have to understand, Buttsoiler (I call him by his former name before he changed it) is a Binary-Bot. He can't deal in anything but sweeping generalizations that sweep everything not in his marching orders as "Leftist", "Liberal" and "Progressive", which in his tiny little mind are three different words for the same thing instead of three different things. He's not the brightest bulb in the light tower if you get my illumination.

He'll whine like this for days, digging ever deeper. It's kinda pathetic.

And if you start talking sense he'll just ignore you and roll on with the fallacies.
Watch this.

Dude...this is not breaking news. The left in Europe has been pushing since around 2010 or so that it should be ok to "abort" a child up to 5 years of age if a parent later realizes they do not wish to be a parent.

Hey Buttsoiler ----

LINK?

He'll run away. Book it.

See what I mean? Nary a peep. Even while making other posts.

What a wimp. :gay:

Welcome to the board.

I don't know you, and until you prove otherwise, I'll assume you are not lying, but simply misinformed.

You wrote this:
"And please, don't let this guy speak for all liberals. I'm sure that the good majority of us wouldn't support this."

It is simply false, and provably so.

If you voted for Barack Hussein Obama, you did exactly as the issue states: supported both killing children and infanticide.

Children: those already born and living.

Obama chose as his "Science Adviser" Peter Singer

1. President Obama appointed Professor Peter Singer as his heathcare advisor.
    Peter Singer Joins Obama's Health Care Administrators : I Am Not a Fan of Peter Singer Story & Experience
"I Am Not a Fan of Peter Singer"

a. "Singer once wrote, "because people are human does not mean that their lives are more valuable than animals." He not only advocates abortion but also killing disabled babies up to 28 days after they are born. In his book "Practical Ethics," he wrote, "When the death of a disabled infant will lead to the birth of another infant with better prospects of a happy life, the total amount of happiness will be greater if the disabled infant is killed.... Killing a disabled infant is not morally equivalent to killing a person. Often, it is not wrong at all."
Peter Singer, "Practical Ethics," Cambridge University Press, 1979, p. 191.

Educate yourself.

With each passing day, the left becomes more mentally unstable, more unethical, and more evil....
View attachment 112077

Oxford University’s so-called “ethicists” say that newborn babies are not “actual person”, but “potential persons”.

And Planned Parenthood’s President, Cecile Richards, is urging women to embrace their abortions and boast proudly of them as the next step to liberation.

This is the slippery slope of eugenics, euthanasia and mass murder by government.

It’s also why Neil Gorsuch’s appointment to the Supreme Court is so desperately needed.

Killing Newborn Babies No Different To Abortion, Say Medical Ethicists | The Huffington Post
Oh look....some of the first steps towards dehumanizing those you politically disagree with. Where have we seen THIS before? :eusa_think:

Are you prepared to deny that the titular head of the LBGT Movement, Barack Obama, voted in the Illinois legislature to allow children born as a result of a failed abortion attempt, to languish until them die.....with no aid by a physicians?

Because if you are....I'll prove you a liar.

View attachment 112077

This is the USA not the UK. Infanticide is still murder. Please list the Demon....er..um Democrats who have stated that they think we should change the law to allow the killing of living children.

" Infanticide is still murder."

Really?

Why, then, isn't Barack Obama opposed to it?

The Left's view can be boiled down to these words, from the godfather of their doctrines:

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."
Leon Trotsky

There is no such thing as aborting a newborn baby. You are simply murdering it.

Even babies born around 26 weeks, and even earlier, have survived.

Dude...this is not breaking news. The left in Europe has been pushing since around 2010 or so that it should be ok to "abort" a child up to 5 years of age if a parent later realizes they do not wish to be a parent.

And history has shown us that American liberals universally support whatever their European counterparts supports - albeit about 10 years behind the curve.

No, the left has not been 'pushing' that since 2010. You're insane.

Left-wing is left-wing buttercup. Killing a 1 year old is still illegal in the UK as well. But your side of the aisle is working on changing that as we speak. And once they get it changed over there, you guys will start your propaganda campaign to "normalize" it over here so that it can be legalized.

Please list the names of prominent Democrats who advocate for infanticide.

View attachment 112077

Really?

You're obviously confused by the Alt-Right poopaganda. But have no fear all your question are answered here.

Obama and ‘Infanticide’

View attachment 112077

Really?

You're obviously confused by the Alt-Right poopaganda. But have no fear all your question are answered here.

Obama and ‘Infanticide’

There is no such thing as "Alt-Right"...just as there is no "Far Right " in this countries.
These are terms used to keep dunces like you in the corral.

Obama used his vote to support infanticide.
Take notes:
1. "Newt Gingrich deflected a question ...by pointing out that Obama voted in favor of a law that protected abortion providers during his term as state senator of Illinois
"You did not once during the 2008 campaign ask why Barack Obama voted in favor of legalizing infanticide," Gingrich said. "If we're going to debate about who is the extremist on this issues, it is President Obama, who, as a state senator, voted to protect doctors who killed babies."
Newt Gingrich Calls Obama An 'Extremist' Who Supported 'Infanticide' At GOP Debate

2. n•fan•ti•cide/inˈfantiˌsīd/
Noun:
The practice in some societies of killing unwanted children soon after birth.

3. "Gingrich was presumably referencing Obama’s opposition to Illinois’ proposed version of a “born alive” law, intended to require doctors to administer immediate medical care to any infant that survived an intended abortion....FactCheck.org found holes in Obama’s explanations as to why he did not support the “born alive” legislation..."
FACT CHECK: Gingrich Claim on Obama Infanticide Vote A Stretch - Naureen Khan - NationalJournal.com
FACT CHECK: Gingrich Claim on Obama Infanticide Vote A Stretch

a. "Obama voted in committee against the 2003 state bill that was nearly identical to the federal act he says he would have supported. Both contained identical clauses saying that nothing in the bills could be construed to affect legal rights of an unborn fetus, according to an undisputed summary written immediately after the committee’s 2003 mark-up session."
FactCheck.org : Obama and ‘Infanticide’

4. If a child is 'accidentally' born alive as a result of a botched abortion attempt, Senator Obama had no problem allowing that newborn to die, sans any medical attention.

5. Here, from CNN:

Pay special attention to the vid @ :50

"...if a baby is born alive after a late term abortion, we can throw it away...Barack Obama approved that..."
And here:
2:01

2:40

3:55

5:28

All of them. They just haven't announced it yet. Still waiting for it to be legalized over in Europe and "normalized" over here first. But as you can see - they are working hard on both of those items right now.

Why are you being so disingenuous here? Name me one European left-wing policy that left-wing Americans did not support and push within a decade of Europe doing? Just one.

All I'm doing here is getting ahead of the curve and announcing what is coming. And you know it too.

View attachment 112077

Really?

Obama and ‘Infanticide’

What sort of savage would say this:

Obama: 'I Don't Want Them [My Daughters] Punished With A Baby'

All of them. They just haven't announced it yet. Still waiting for it to be legalized over in Europe and "normalized" over here first. But as you can see - they are working hard on both of those items right now.

Why are you being so disingenuous here? Name me one European left-wing policy that left-wing Americans did not support and push within a decade of Europe doing? Just one.

All I'm doing here is getting ahead of the curve and announcing what is coming. And you know it too.

In other words, no prominent Democrat has voice support for killing newborns healthy babies up to 12 months old.

No, the left has not been 'pushing' that since 2010. You're insane.
This article is from 2014 buttercup. Right here in America on college campuses. These animals can vote and in just 20 years will be holding public offices across the U.S.
  • Some pro-choice students think it’s morally acceptable to kill a child after birth up to the age of five
  • I had one friend say a college professor claimed six years old was a good cut-off,” she added.
You're uninformed. You're ignorant. You're in denial.

Some College Students Approve of ‘After-Birth Abortion’… Up to Age 5

View attachment 112077

Is that the same expert that also says that old people can die also?

1. Melissa Harris-Perry (nationally televised news program)

"Indeed, they do. MSNBC talking head Melissa Harris-Perry insists that life only begins when the parents have a "feeling" that it begins. "When does life begin? I submit the answer depends an awful lot on the feeling of the parents. A powerful feeling -- but not science," Harris-Perry said to nationwide astonishment on her July 21 MSNBC show."

MSNBC host says newborn infants don't count as 'alive' unless parents decide they do; infanticide is the new abortion

Still want to keep playing this silly game with me buttercup?

Forum List

Back