Zone1 Should Israel release the video from the hamas terrorist go pro cameras as they committed atrocities?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Too many people suffer from not being able to understand things that they can't see....this is why people are against the death penalty, but for abortion. They can see the guy on death row, and they can empathize with him because they put themselves in his place, and think how horrible it would be to be there....but they can't seem to look at the world from the viewpoint of the murder victim, because they can't see the murder victim...that victim is gone, usually long gone, and out of sight. Dittos abortion. When you can't see the baby because they are tiny and in the womb, it is easy to dismiss them and cling to killing them.....saying they are only just a clump of cells....

Now we have the atrocities committed by muslim terrorists against Israeli civilians On Oct. 7th. Rape, torture, murder, mutilation, of men, women, children and babies...the rape of young children, the burning alive of adults and children....

The leftists and hamas supporters don't see this, so they are free to say hamas is justified, that Israel needs to show "restraint," because hamas puts their children in the line of fire so they get killed in the combat zones, then they parade the dead children.....dead because of hamas, not Israel.

The Israelis have been showing the actual video filmed by the actual terrorists as they raped, tortured, murdered and mutilated the innocent civilians in Israel only to journalists..........from reports, the video is horrifying.......

Should Israel release the video so the world can see what the muslims did?

Fox News host Martha MacCallum and other select journalists were shown a 43-minute collection of video footage from Hamas terrorists, security cameras, and social media, taken during the attack in Israel on October 7. Some of the graphic video footage, shown by the IDF, has not been made public out of respect for the victims’ families.

News reports indicate that the footage shows the murder, torture, and maiming of innocent men, women, and children by Hamas.

“Today we were shown the Hamas bodycam and other videos of the attacks of October 7th,” MacCallum posted to X on Friday. “There are no words to explain. It is to witness the darkest evil that can exist.”

“Hamas terrorists laugh and call home to boast how many Jews they killed ‘with their hands,'” she described. “Asking if their parents are proud? Humans bloodied, charred, ripped apart.”

“But it is the cries of the children that I will hear forever,” MacCallum added. “I share this with you because the world needs to know what happened. And so that you can imagine it, because I hope you never have to see it.”

Last edited:
Block out the images and the gore, ask the families permission first. Then yes, release it. People need to understand the realities of evil and be chastised for not condemning it. We have become desensitized to death and it is really disturbing. The Jews are my people as far as I am concerned. In truth, ALL innocent people deserve our support as they are all G-ds creation. This attack has impacted me as much as 9/11.

Last edited:
Block out the images and the gore, ask the families permission first. Then yes, release it. People need to understand the realities of evil and be chastised for not condemning it. We have become desensitized to death and it is really disturbing. The Jews are my people as far as I am concerned. In truth, ALL innocent people deserve our spport as they are all G-ds creation. This attack has impacted me as much as 9/11.

I added a link and a quote to the original post....

Should the Palestinian people release the thousands of recorded instances of the murdering of children that has taken place over 75 years of apartheid.

I would suggest that now that the entire world is watching the ongoing slaughter by the Zionists, the less lies that they try to pass off now, the better.

Should the Palestinian people release the thousands of recorded instances of the murdering of children that has taken place over 75 years of apartheid.

I would suggest that now that the entire world is watching the ongoing slaughter by the Zionists, the less lies that they try to pass off now, the better.
Media plays their bs every day already.

What do they hope to achieve?? Expanded War is a strong probabiliry

There is no apartheid in Israel.....muslims are in the Israeli government, and serve as judges in their courts......

There are no rapes, gouging out eyes, setting on fire, slicing off heads, cutting fetuses out of wombs to decapitate them, and all sorts of intentional torture perpetrated against innocent hundreds of Palestinian children in front of their parents, and then hacking the parents to death after seeing it. That’s what the Arabs did.

NO equivalence between the Jewish people and the HAMAS savages, and the vast majority of Americans see it. The only people who don’t are either brainwashed college students or antisemitic adults, 90% of whom are leftist.

Are you condoning these acts by Hamas? That's what it sounds like. I don't recall Hamas giving any warning to the over 1,000 butchered by them. If Israel made those videos public over half the world would raise up and hunt Hamas to extinction. The other less than half you will fit right in. I don't see any Arab nation offering any solutions or taking in any refugees, only using them to fuel hate. Innocents has always suffered in war. What Hamas did wasn't war. It was a sick deprived murdering of unarmed civilians carried out by a gutter religion of pure evil founded by a murdering, raping pedifile using God as his excuse. Hell burns hotter for him.

Firstly, the death penalty should be abolished because it is a crime against Christianity. There are innocent people on death row. So that negates any, and every single pro death penalty argument from people who often are not Christians. And if they are their hypocrites, they want to accept the death penalty while opposing abortion, it doesn’t make sense. it’s the same thing if somebody rightfully opposes the death penalty accepts abortion. One can’t accept both and claim to be for humanity.

Anyone who supports humanity must oppose the death penalty, and must oppose abortion.

Martha is misguided …see much of the world saw the ISIL videos of them drowning people alive in pools in cages , decapitating peoples heads, burning alive the Jordanian pilot…..
it was all over the Gore websites, there’s websites that show Mexican drug cartels using chainsaws to dismember peoples bodies.

Jews are not special people. This sort of violence has occurred by Jews and against Jews and against and by non-Jews.

The pro Israeli lobby is a disgrace to Christianity and America. Some number of Jewish men have committed the most heinous acts of torture Against Palestinians.

As always, when it comes to Israel and Palestine, there is good and bad on both sides.

Block out the images and the gore, ask the families permission first. Then yes, release it. People need to understand the realities of evil and be chastised for not condemning it. We have become desensitized to death and it is really disturbing. The Jews are my people as far as I am concerned. In truth, ALL innocent people deserve our support as they are all G-ds creation. This attack has impacted me as much as 9/11.
I’ll stand with any honorable Jew or Muslim.

Now we have the atrocities committed by muslim terrorists against Israeli civilians On Oct. 7th. Rape, torture, murder, mutilation, of men, women, children and babies...the rape of young children, the burning alive of adults and children....
What videos does the IDF have to show how many Israelis died from friendly fire?

October 7 testimonies reveal Israel’s military ‘shelling’ Israeli citizens with tanks, missiles - The Grayzone

"Israel’s military received orders to shell Israeli homes and even their own bases as they were overwhelmed by Hamas militants on October 7.​

"How many Israeli citizens said to have been 'burned alive' were actually killed by friendly fire?"​

Too many people suffer from not being able to understand things that they can't see....this is why people are against the death penalty, but for abortion. They can see the guy on death row, and they can empathize with him because they put themselves in his place, and think how horrible it would be to be there....but they can't seem to look at the world from the viewpoint of the murder victim, because they can't see the murder victim...that victim is gone, usually long gone, and out of sight. Dittos abortion. When you can't see the baby because they are tiny and in the womb, it is easy to dismiss them and cling to killing them.....saying they are only just a clump of cells....

The leftists and hamas supporters don't see this, so they are free to say hamas is justified, that Israel needs to show "restraint," because hamas puts their children in the line of fire so they get killed in the combat zones, then they parade the dead children.....dead because of hamas, not Israel.

The Israelis have been showing the actual video filmed by the actual terrorists as they raped, tortured, murdered and mutilated the innocent civilians in Israel only to journalists..........from reports, the video is horrifying.......

Fox News host Martha MacCallum and other select journalists were shown a 43-minute collection of video footage from Hamas terrorists, security cameras, and social media, taken during the attack in Israel on October 7. Some of the graphic video footage, shown by the IDF, has not been made public out of respect for the victims’ families.

News reports indicate that the footage shows the murder, torture, and maiming of innocent men, women, and children by Hamas.

“Today we were shown the Hamas bodycam and other videos of the attacks of October 7th,” MacCallum posted to X on Friday. “There are no words to explain. It is to witness the darkest evil that can exist.”

“Hamas terrorists laugh and call home to boast how many Jews they killed ‘with their hands,'” she described. “Asking if their parents are proud? Humans bloodied, charred, ripped apart.”

“But it is the cries of the children that I will hear forever,” MacCallum added. “I share this with you because the world needs to know what happened. And so that you can imagine it, because I hope you never have to see it.”

NO. those go-pro videos can be re-edited and used for Hamas' propaganda purposes once released.

Release all the video. They can always blur out the face of the victims. Then we'll know what is bullshit and what isn't.

Firstly, the death penalty should be abolished because it is a crime against Christianity.
Are you willing to do away with parole for convicted murderers also?

If you can assure us that someone will never be released then life in prison might br acceptable

But you cant keep that promise

i feel the same

I will never watch it. Some things can't be unseen. I doubt it will change minds. Some will say they're all actors. It's a zionist conspiracy. Some will say, "well look what Israel did to cause this! It's ISRAELS FAULT!"

How many rape cases have been documented, not alleged? How man Jews who were burned alive were incinerated by IDF helicopters or tanks?

If you believe everything Israel says without independent verification, you are deluding yourself.

Israeli tank gunner reveals orders to fire indiscriminately into kibbutz — report - The Grayzone

"New disclosures add to the growing body of evidence indicating many Israelis who died on October 7 were killed by the Israeli military.

"Meanwhile, the Israeli government has muzzled captives freed from Gaza to prevent further damage to the official narrative."

Forum List

Back