The incredible James O’Keefe catches Arizona’s Mark Kelly in a huge lie!

Looks like jelly is lying to get elected! The man has a spine of a jellyfish. Sally all the way

She's toast.

Looks like jelly is lying to get elected! The man has a spine of a jellyfish. Sally all the way

The real problem here is that the Democrats lie about their intentions.

Did you see the first debate how Sleepy Joe renounced his own freaking platform so that he would appear "moderate"?

Refusing to admit that his New Green Deal means the end of fracking and perpetual poverty for rural Pennsylvania and Ohio as the people are reduced to subsistence agriculture.

Refused to admit to his recorded statements to Beto pledging to establish Gun Confiscation.

• Banned

She's toast.
You keep winning those polls we will keep winning elections

She's toast.
McSally. lost last time she ran. She's only in the senate because she was appointed. And if my memory serves me correctly republicans took a historic ass whipping in 2018. Be prepared for another one in 28 days.

James O'Keefe has been busted for fraudulent reporting. More than once.
Stick to the topic opie
The topic: The incredible James O’Keefe catches Arizona’s Mark Kelly in a huge lie!

James O'Keefe is part of the subject. He's been busted for publishing fake news. It is relevant.

She's toast.
McSally. lost last time she ran. She's only in the senate because she was appointed. And if my memory serves me correctly republicans took a historic ass whipping in 2018. Be prepared for another one in 28 days.
41 seats? Lol republicans took 52 .. like I said keep winning polls

Stick to the topic opie
The topic: The incredible James O’Keefe catches Arizona’s Mark Kelly in a huge lie!

James O'Keefe is part of the subject. He's been busted for publishing fake news. It is relevant.
So start a topic about him being charged with fake news this is about him catching Kelly in a lie

Stick to the topic opie
What could be more on the topic? Your thread topic is a lie and based on crap from confirmed liar and fraud James O'Keefe. All a person needs to do to confirm your OP is a lie is read your link. Your own link.

The Naval Officer our scum bag OP claims has the spine of a jellyfish flew 39 combat missions in Desert Storm and was the recipient of numerous awards and medals, including six for valor.

In this case, o'keefe just discovered water is wet, because Mark Kelly;s wife was a victim of one of the most high profile shooting of all time. Plus, Kelly made no secret that he's for gun control.

as if this were some sort of deception is laughable.

Forum List

Back