The 'I Voted' poll 2020

Did you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voter turn-out this year is going to be massive.

Pundits are predicting voting at an all-time high.

That spells VERY bad news for the Republicans, their Orange Baboon-God, and his lapdogs in various positions.
You are mentally challenged, because you act as if conservatives won't be among the numbers voting... Rotflmbo. Counting your chickens before they hatch should bring back your bad memories of 2016..... LOL
You may very well be right... I may very well prove to be mentally challenged... however...

That does nothing to negate the fact that there exist in this country, far more Democrats and Centrist-Independents than pure-blood Republicans.

Which means, the higher the voter turn-out, the more likely a Democratic victory.

Feel free to disprove that historical truism.

You're deluding yourself if you believe that the reverse is true.
I voted early and many Trump supporters did the same
You should be over in Gastonia right now to see Trump.
I was working had to drive home to Kannapolis to clean up would not be enough time to drive another hour and a half to get to Gastonia and get through the tens of thousands of people there

...I voted early and many Trump supporters did the same
Yep... but there is no denying the history which informs us that High Voter Turnout usually favors the Challenger... :p
You may be right in the past, I don't know, but this is an entirely different animal as there has never been mail-in ballots at this level
and the China virus has enough concerned to vote early, so....who really knows?

...I voted early and many Trump supporters did the same
Yep... but there is no denying the history which informs us that High Voter Turnout usually favors the Challenger... :p
You may be right in the past, I don't know, but this is an entirely different animal as there has never been mail-in ballots at this level
and the China virus has enough concerned to vote early, so....who really knows?
2016 changed history of how we use to do things

Conan4Prez.jpg

One option.

I voted.

Share your voting experience.

Less than 33 minutes, in and out for both my wife and I.

You must be in rural Texas where the GOP is not intentionally making it difficult to vote lol

I do, but that's not the key. Being retired I can chose when I go to vote. I never go on the first day or last and I go when the majority of people are working. Oh, I also go when parents are picking up their rug rats from school or waiting on them to get off the bus.

Last edited:
One option.

I voted.

You must be in rural Texas where the GOP is not intentionally making it difficult to vote lol

I do, but that's not the key. Being retired I can chose when I go to vote. I never go on the first day or last and I go when the majority of people are working. Oh, I also go when parents are picking up their rug rats from school or waiting on them to get off the bus.

The key is that your governor intentionally made it more difficult to vote in urban areas. The GOP cheats.

One option.

I voted.

The key is that your governor intentionally made it more difficult to vote in urban areas. The GOP cheats.

You're a liar, people in all counties can vote early anywhere in the county, they don't have to go to their precinct. Harris county where Houston is has 102 early voting locations.

One option.

I voted.

You're a liar, people in all counties can vote early anywhere in the county, they don't have to go to their precinct. Harris county where Houston is has 102 early voting locations.

What was the point of limiting one drop box per county?

Last edited:
One option.

I voted.

I'm not aware of any law that authorizes even one. The governor was being generous. Why do you commies ignore that there are tons of post offices where they can be dropped off, then you could also just leave it for your normal carrier. Why are you propagandist trying to create problems where no problems exist? If you lived in TX you'd know that, so just STFU.

One option.

I voted.

I'm not aware of any law that authorizes even one. The governor was being generous. Why do you commies ignore that there are tons of post offices where they can be dropped off, then you could also just leave it for your normal carrier. Why are you propagandist trying to create problems where no problems exist? If you lived in TX you'd know that, so just STFU.

Lol how many laws do you know apply to the mode of voting at all? You don’t. It’s voter suppression at its finest. I think you secretly know it is fascist for him to do this but because you know your side will benefit, you’re okay with it.

One option.

I voted.

Lol how many laws do you know apply to the mode of voting at all? You don’t. It’s voter suppression at its finest. I think you secretly know it is fascist for him to do this but because you know your side will benefit, you’re okay with it.

Well commie I know for a fact the commies in Houston are violating the law with their drive through voting locations. First drive through is reserved for handicapped voters and they are allowed to process 1 voter per vehicle. The commies are violating both. Evidently someone brought a bus through, because they processed 35 IDs from the same vehicle, or at least they claim they did. Some folks will probably be going to jail behind that shit. I sincerely hope you are one of them.

Voter turn-out this year is going to be massive.

Pundits are predicting voting at an all-time high.

That spells VERY bad news for the Republicans, their Orange Baboon-God, and his lapdogs in various positions.
You are mentally challenged, because you act as if conservatives won't be among the numbers voting... Rotflmbo. Counting your chickens before they hatch should bring back your bad memories of 2016..... LOL

Large turn out like this historically has indicated support for the challenger.

Cool story.

The silent majority has spoken, Trump has been chosen.

One option.

I voted.

It definitely wasn’t difficult. My state makes voting easy. I got my ballot in the mail without even having to request it and then dropped it off. Fuck you, GOP!
leftist sucking on the gov't tit too Lazy to get off the couch to go vote.

LOL........Fuck you too........lmao
Lol yeah that’s so me.
Glad you are finally admitting it..........Must be tough to get off the couch and go to the fridge for you..............

Oh well.
Right you’re a big tough guy! You have a job and pay taxes! Derp!

Hey guess what idiot? Your delusional sense of self importance because you have a job and pay taxes just comes across insecure and weak. Why? Because everyone else, including me, has a job and pays taxes lol. You’re just kidding yourself.

Also, it’s pretty stupid to somehow attribute this mentality to voting. Your GOP masters are trying to make it more difficult to vote and you, pathetically, make excuses for them by calling easy voting lazy. Perhaps you’re just jelly that your dumbass will stand in line to vote where you are while I’ve already done the civic duty. It sounds like I’m more patriotic than you, frankly.
You are too dang stupid to hold a job unless it's a paid troll on these boards.......

Dude........take a dang bath...when's the last time you had one.

Looked it up on the internet and my vote has been counted. Its good to see the heavy turn out. Some one said that "In a democracy people get what they deserve ,both good and bad"

One option.

I voted.

Because you can early vote in the State of Texas like OkTexas just informed you and there are plenty of places to Early Vote at!

One option.

I voted.

Your response is ridiculous as can be because as OkTexas pointed out you can drop your ballot off at the Post Office or mail it from home while it is very clear you can early vote in Texas, so where is the voter suppression again?

Forum List

Back