The 'I Voted' poll 2020

Did you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alabama

The state does not offer early in-person voting, but absentee voters can request or cast their ballots in person or by mail beginning Sept. 9.

In person........after work.......like normal.....and we show an Id here..........

Poor states so called pissing themselves over Covid are using the Mail In Virus.

...He assumes all registered democrats will vote for democrats.
There were, indeed, a great many Reagan Rump Democrats that ended-up voting for the Orange Baboon, last time...

But, given how much profound damage and havoc that the Orange Baboon has wreaked upon America in these past four years, I would not count heavily on a 'repeat'... :p

There were, indeed, a great many Reagan Rump Democrats that ended-up voting for the Orange Baboon, last time...

But, given how much profound damage and havoc that the Orange Baboon has wreaked upon America in these past four years, I would not count heavily on a 'repeat'... :p
Elaborate...
And don't mention COVID as it's covering most of the civilized world.

...Really.........might be a surge of people who pissed off at you DNC bitches............Covid lock downs from hell.......defund the police ...........loot and murder............ What is your BATTLE CRY.............WE ARE GOING TO TAX THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.

My, my, my... sooooo much teenage angst over your ever-shrinking prospects... God, I'm looking forward to laughing at you RumpBots on November 4th.

...I'll take election results for 2016 Alex.
The anomaly in the wood pile...

The exception that proves the rule...

You go right on believing otherwise, old sod... that'll make the morning of November 4th all the sweeter... :p
There will be no declared winner on the 4th...........will take a while because of the Mail in Virus votes and the lawsuits the day after........

The most corrupt .......cheating ass election in history is coming.......with states trying to harvest votes after the fact..............because you fucktards can't just go vote in person or only by mail in vetted.

You are corrupt to the core...........and the winner may take weeks to find out the result

Elaborate...
No.

It's all been said, a thousand times.

If you haven't "got it" by now, and if you haven't managed to effectively counter such itemizations by now, you never will...

You're out ot time.

Judgment Day is at hand.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
...Really.........might be a surge of people who pissed off at you DNC bitches............Covid lock downs from hell.......defund the police ...........loot and murder............ What is your BATTLE CRY.............WE ARE GOING TO TAX THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.

My, my, my... sooooo much teenage angst over your ever-shrinking prospects... God, I'm looking forward to laughing at you RumpBots on November 4th.

Good Luck..........you are going to need it...........we shall surf your dang tears...........you deserve it.

Elaborate...
No.

If you haven't "got it" by now, and if you haven't managed to effectively counter such itemizations by now, you never will...

You're out ot time.

Judgment Day is at hand.

Enjoy.
Are you in idiot mode today?
I want to know how Trump messed up the US without you ignoring the fact that the rest of the civilized world is severely affected by COVID just as we are.

Elaborate...
No.

You're out ot time.

Judgment Day is at hand.

Enjoy.

...There will be no declared winner on the 4th...........will take a while because of the Mail in Virus votes and the lawsuits the day after........ The most corrupt .......cheating ass election in history is coming.......with states trying to harvest votes after the fact..............because you fucktards can't just go vote in person or only by mail in vetted. You are corrupt to the core...........and the winner may take weeks to find out the result
Then it takes weeks to declare a winner... whatever... the timing doesn't matter in the slightest... so long as it's settled by the day the Electoral College declares.

Whatever it takes... within the confines of the law and righteous ethical behaviors.... so long as your despicable Orange Baboon-God is sent packing.

And... if the Electoral College declares Joe Biden the winner... I can assure you that your sissy-boy will step down on January 20, 2021, without firing a shot.

January 20, 2021... the day No. 46 quotes Gerry Ford: "My fellow Americans... our long national nightmare is over."

Thanks be to God.

Elaborate...
No.

You're out ot time.

Judgment Day is at hand.

Enjoy.

Go ahead, moron, blame Trump.

...There will be no declared winner on the 4th...........will take a while because of the Mail in Virus votes and the lawsuits the day after........ The most corrupt .......cheating ass election in history is coming.......with states trying to harvest votes after the fact..............because you fucktards can't just go vote in person or only by mail in vetted. You are corrupt to the core...........and the winner may take weeks to find out the result
Then it takes weeks to declare a winner... whatever... the timing doesn't matter in the slightest... so long as it's settled by the day the Electoral College declares.

Whatever it takes... within the confines of the law and righteous ethical behaviors.... so long as your despicable Orange Baboon-God is sent packing.

And... if the Electoral College declares Joe Biden the winner... I can assure you that your sissy-boy will step down on January 20, 2021, without firing a shot.

January 20, 2021... the day No. 46 quotes Gerry Ford: "My fellow Americans... our long national nightmare is over."

Thanks be to God.
Your deodorant isn't working.....might try a different brand than biden sniff cream.

Voter turn-out this year is going to be massive.

Pundits are predicting voting at an all-time high.

That spells VERY bad news for the Republicans, their Orange Baboon-God, and his lapdogs in various positions.
You are mentally challenged, because you act as if conservatives won't be among the numbers voting... Rotflmbo. Counting your chickens before they hatch should bring back your bad memories of 2016..... LOL

Large turn out like this historically has indicated support for the challenger.

Voter turn-out this year is going to be massive.

Pundits are predicting voting at an all-time high.

That spells VERY bad news for the Republicans, their Orange Baboon-God, and his lapdogs in various positions.
You are mentally challenged, because you act as if conservatives won't be among the numbers voting... Rotflmbo. Counting your chickens before they hatch should bring back your bad memories of 2016..... LOL
He assumes all registered democrats will vote for democrats.
He should be worried that they will stay home, because that's what they should do instead of wasting their time.

Forum List

Back