The 'I Voted' poll 2020

Did you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voter turn-out this year is going to be massive.

Pundits are predicting voting at an all-time high.

That spells VERY bad news for the Republicans, their Orange Baboon-God, and his lapdogs in various positions.

That spells VERY bad news for the Republicans, their Orange Baboon-God, and his lapdogs in various positions.
You are mentally challenged, because you act as if conservatives won't be among the numbers voting... Rotflmbo. Counting your chickens before they hatch should bring back your bad memories of 2016..... LOL

I'm voting for Jo Jorgensen on voting day. My wife voted by mail.

My voting station is in one of the most beautiful natural settings in the country, and when I voted in the primaries, there was almost no one there. So I'm quite happy to vote in person.

I'm voting for Jo Jorgensen on voting day. My wife voted by mail.

My voting station is in one of the most beautiful natural settings in the country, and when I voted in the primaries, there was almost no one there. So I'm quite happy to vote in person.
One vote for Biden from your voting station eh ?? Rotflmbo.

You are mentally challenged, because you act as if conservatives won't be among the numbers voting... Rotflmbo. Counting your chickens before they hatch should bring back your bad memories of 2016..... LOL
You may very well be right... I may very well prove to be mentally challenged... however...

That does nothing to negate the fact that there exist in this country, far more Democrats and Centrist-Independents than pure-blood Republicans.

Which means, the higher the voter turn-out, the more likely a Democratic victory.

Feel free to disprove that historical truism.

You're deluding yourself if you believe that the reverse is true.

You may very well be right... I may very well prove to be mentally challenged... however...

That does nothing to negate the fact that there exist in this country, far more Democrats and Centrist-Independents than pure-blood Republicans.

Which means, the higher the voter turn-out, the more likely a Democratic victory.

Feel free to disprove that historical truism.

You're deluding yourself if you believe that the reverse is true.
I'll take election results for 2016 Alex.

He assumes all registered democrats will vote for democrats.

Personally, I've never seen democrats as hate -charged as they are right now.

I think the Right might be in for a shock on Nov 4th

I'm in a Blue hell hole and everywhere I go I hear their screams of how Trump is Hitler reincarnate.

They are scared....they WILL be voting massively. There's no way I can say Trump will win for sure.

Really.........might be a surge of people who pissed off at you DNC bitches............Covid lock downs from hell.......defund the police ...........loot and murder............

What is your BATTLE CRY.............WE ARE GOING TO TAX THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.

Forum List

Back