Did you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RepubDemo.jpg

One option.

I voted.

Share your voting experience.

I voted.

My state is 100% mail in ballot so I filled it out here at home then took it to one of the many official ballot drop boxes here.

Was easy and fast.

I wish everyone could vote as easily.
They can, and they might. Beware of the silent voter that doesn't boast of their participation.

One option.

I voted.

It definitely wasn’t difficult. My state makes voting easy. I got my ballot in the mail without even having to request it and then dropped it off. Fuck you, GOP!
leftist sucking on the gov't tit too Lazy to get off the couch to go vote.

LOL........Fuck you too........lmao
Lol yeah that’s so me.
Glad you are finally admitting it..........Must be tough to get off the couch and go to the fridge for you..............

Oh well.

One option.

I voted.

It definitely wasn’t difficult. My state makes voting easy. I got my ballot in the mail without even having to request it and then dropped it off. Fuck you, GOP!
leftist sucking on the gov't tit too Lazy to get off the couch to go vote.

LOL........Fuck you too........lmao
Lol yeah that’s so me.
Glad you are finally admitting it..........Must be tough to get off the couch and go to the fridge for you..............

Oh well.
Right you’re a big tough guy! You have a job and pay taxes! Derp!

Hey guess what idiot? Your delusional sense of self importance because you have a job and pay taxes just comes across insecure and weak. Why? Because everyone else, including me, has a job and pays taxes lol. You’re just kidding yourself.

Also, it’s pretty stupid to somehow attribute this mentality to voting. Your GOP masters are trying to make it more difficult to vote and you, pathetically, make excuses for them by calling easy voting lazy. Perhaps you’re just jelly that your dumbass will stand in line to vote where you are while I’ve already done the civic duty. It sounds like I’m more patriotic than you, frankly.

...Drama much...
Nahhhh... just when it comes to your Orange POS and his imminent political demise...

...you lost a rigged election in 2016...
If it was rigged, then you would not have won... unless, of course, you're confessing to Right-wing rigging...

...you were soooo sure...
Correct... I don't think Democrats understood that folks were sssoooo sick of their policies that they'd even vote for a despicable POS like your boy...

...Was funny as hell watching you idiots after...
Yep... I'm sure... but I, for one, was hyper-critical of the Dems the day after... running Shrillary was a very bad idea... their platform stunk even worse...

Hell... I'm hard-right myself on Illegal Aliens and Law-and-Order and some aspects of Race Relations... but your POS is too far too high a price to pay...

Better a good-old-boy Establishment politician with Leftists leanings as a placeholder than a lying, arrogant, narcissistic, incompetent Republic-dismantler...

...Was pure comedy gold.
It was a tragic day, indeed, given the lying, ignorant, incompetent Orange $hit$torm that was about to be unleashed upon our beloved Republic...

-----------

But you keep right-on reliving the Glory Days of November 2016...

While 2020 voter turnout builds into a Blue Tsunami of epic and record-shattering proportions...

It seems likely that warm-and-fuzzy memories are all that you're going to have to sustain you for a very long time after November 3 2020...

Last edited:
...Yes, just like the Trump rallies. Trumps victory will be a landslide. Will you be joining us ?
A Rumpian landslide? I don't know what Universe you're living in, old sod, but it's not this one. :p

You confuse a few dozen-thousand unmasked idiots attending COVID super-spreaders with dozens-of-millions of sane people already voting by mail.

In record numbers... to add to the Blue Tidal Wave that we'll see on November 3rd, as well.

After that day, a Republican will be hard-pressed to get elected Town Dogcatcher for several years afterwards.

Republican leadership are already talking amongst themselves, trying to re-imagine a Post-Trump Republican Party.

They will have their work cut out for them... after your Orange Baboon-God trashed the Party... and the Republic itself along the way.

It's going to be tough to recover, after four years of being spineless, servile lickspittles and boot lickers for your failed Orange Messiah.

Your boy is going down on November 3rd.

Last edited:
Your boy is going down on November 3rd.
Not so sure.

On Rcp this morning, every swing state is within the margin of error.

It looks a lot like 2016...Dems sure they are going to win, the polls saying they are going to win, the Democrats have the money advantage again, even good old Nate Silver giving Trump only a 12% chance.

I suspect it might turn out exactly like 2016.

Too bad we can't get Bill Clinton jumping around excitedly again :( ... that would bye the icing on the cake.

...Not so sure. On Rcp this morning, every swing state is within the margin of error. It looks a lot like 2016...Dems sure they are going to win, the polls saying they are going to win, the Democrats have the money advantage again, even good old Nate Silver giving Trump only a 12% chance. I suspect it might turn out exactly like 2016.Too bad we can't get Bill Clinton jumping around excitedly again :( ... that would bye the icing on the cake.
I will happily grant that 2016 was the Exception that proves the Rule, with respect to an overreliance upon polls as a predictor of outcomes.

That said... I would not count too heavily upon a repeat of that particular anomaly, although I understand that some may find it comforting.

Obama said this well: "The Presidency does not SHAPE you... it REVEALS who you ARE."

Trump has certainly done THAT, hasn't he?

The
People will judge him now.

Voter turn-out this year is going to be massive.

Pundits are predicting voting at an all-time high.

That spells VERY bad news for the Republicans, their Orange Baboon-God, and his lapdogs in various positions.
You are mentally challenged, because you act as if conservatives won't be among the numbers voting... Rotflmbo. Counting your chickens before they hatch should bring back your bad memories of 2016..... LOL
You may very well be right... I may very well prove to be mentally challenged... however...

That does nothing to negate the fact that there exist in this country, far more Democrats and Centrist-Independents than pure-blood Republicans.

Which means, the higher the voter turn-out, the more likely a Democratic victory.

Feel free to disprove that historical truism.

You're deluding yourself if you believe that the reverse is true.
I voted early and many Trump supporters did the same

Voter turn-out this year is going to be massive.

Pundits are predicting voting at an all-time high.

That spells VERY bad news for the Republicans, their Orange Baboon-God, and his lapdogs in various positions.
You are mentally challenged, because you act as if conservatives won't be among the numbers voting... Rotflmbo. Counting your chickens before they hatch should bring back your bad memories of 2016..... LOL
You may very well be right... I may very well prove to be mentally challenged... however...

That does nothing to negate the fact that there exist in this country, far more Democrats and Centrist-Independents than pure-blood Republicans.

Which means, the higher the voter turn-out, the more likely a Democratic victory.

Feel free to disprove that historical truism.

You're deluding yourself if you believe that the reverse is true.
I voted early and many Trump supporters did the same
You should be over in Gastonia right now to see Trump.

Forum List

Back