The 'I Voted' poll 2020

Did you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voter turn-out this year is going to be massive.

Pundits are predicting voting at an all-time high.

That spells VERY bad news for the Republicans, their Orange Baboon-God, and his lapdogs in various positions.
You are mentally challenged, because you act as if conservatives won't be among the numbers voting... Rotflmbo. Counting your chickens before they hatch should bring back your bad memories of 2016..... LOL

Large turn out like this historically has indicated support for the challenger.
We'll see, because usually the challenger doesn't have the on set of dementia or alzheimer's coming on, and a running mate with the mentality of an AOC. Also the challenger isn't usually openly corrupt, but expecting the electorate to just throw it all up in the air, and vote for him anyways.

I will vote IN PERSON ON ELECTION DAY because I'm not a MSM sucking up coward. That is the only way to ensure my vote is PROPERLY COUNTED.
Well I had medical reason's why I couldn't vote on election day (Heck I'm lucky to be alive), and so I had to take advantage while I could. All has been cleared up thank God, but my early vote was done in the process.

I will vote IN PERSON ON ELECTION DAY because I'm not a MSM sucking up coward. That is the only way to ensure my vote is PROPERLY COUNTED.
Well I had medical reason's why I couldn't vote on election day (Heck I'm lucky to be alive), and so I had to take advantage while I could. All has been cleared up thank God, but my early vote was done in the process.
Glad you're ok.

My post wasn't a judgement on others. Many like yourself have valid reasons.

Nope
6BD8B06E-FA42-4234-87AC-84273E7F3CC8.jpeg

I mailed my ballot on Tuesday 10/13. I checked things out yesterday and here's my Ballot-by-mail Search Result:

Ballot Returned Date: 10/15/2020​
Ballot Return Status: Accepted​
Ballot Status: Good Signature​

One option.

I voted.

Share your voting experience.

I vote on Election Day. Period.

This is especially true this year, as my oldest son is voting for the first time, and it's kind of a big deal. So he, my husband, and I (and the little one, because we can't very well leave him home alone) will be going to the polls together, then going out afterward to celebrate.

Voted today in-person absentee in the County Clerks office at the County Courthouse. This is the way I always vote...no telling if I'll be in town on election day. Average experience. One other person voting...which has happened before. None of the staff were wearing masks...which was a surprise.

Voted straight down the party ticket this year for the first time in a long time....mostly due to no democrats bothering to run for many local elected positions.

We have no US Senators on the ballot this year. 2022 will be different story. Expect to see Roy Blunt retirement announcement coming soon. Missourians are pretty thrilled with Josh Hawley...buy Blunt was barely carried across the goal line by Trump with a 3 point advantage in a year Trump received a 10+ point lead over Clinton.

Missouri is going for Trump...it's going to be a blowout.

Mike Parsons is going to get four more years as governor for his handling of coronavirus...resisting the pressure to close the state economy and focusing on protecting vulnerable populations. Now...what happens in 2024? Is Parsons term limited? Or can he run again? He took over a term from an elected governor that resigned. I will hazard a guess he can run again...and that will be good.

The amendments on the ballot will be interesting as well. I suspect amendment one on term limits will fail...as Republicans control everything here, and it will be a Republican landslide here. I also believe amendment three will succeed and redistricting will return to the old process...for the same reason.

Lee's Summit

When I vote in-person-absentee...I run my ballot directly into the ballot scanner and it says "ballot cast".

Might not be as convenient in your neck of the woods with a higher population...but it's much more secure than the mail. For me it's no different than election day...as that is the exact process there as well...except I thought we used to draw lines to make arrows and thia time I filled in bubbles like a standardized test...but the procedure is the same. Fill it out and run it through the machine.

I'm voting for Jo Jorgensen on voting day. My wife voted by mail.

My voting station is in one of the most beautiful natural settings in the country, and when I voted in the primaries, there was almost no one there. So I'm quite happy to vote in person.
One vote for Biden from your voting station eh ?? Rotflmbo.

There are a lot of educated whites around here. Biden's going to get a lot of votes.

...There will be no declared winner on the 4th...........will take a while because of the Mail in Virus votes and the lawsuits the day after........ The most corrupt .......cheating ass election in history is coming.......with states trying to harvest votes after the fact..............because you fucktards can't just go vote in person or only by mail in vetted. You are corrupt to the core...........and the winner may take weeks to find out the result
Then it takes weeks to declare a winner... whatever... the timing doesn't matter in the slightest... so long as it's settled by the day the Electoral College declares.

Whatever it takes... within the confines of the law and righteous ethical behaviors.... so long as your despicable Orange Baboon-God is sent packing.

And... if the Electoral College declares Joe Biden the winner... I can assure you that your sissy-boy will step down on January 20, 2021, without firing a shot.

January 20, 2021... the day No. 46 quotes Gerry Ford: "My fellow Americans... our long national nightmare is over."

Thanks be to God.
Drama much............you lost a rigged election in 2016.........you were soooo sure..........Was funny as hell watching you idiots after............Was pure comedy gold.

Let's remember. In the 2018 mid terms the Republicans voted most ever in history. Watch it happen again, but doubly.

Forum List

Back