The Hundred-Day Mask Suggestion

BS, even the CDC has admitted that the actual numbers of COVID fatalities is only 6% of reported numbers ....

The CDC's 6% COVID-19 Deaths Stat Is Causing Confusion ...
www.health.com › Infectious Diseases › Coronavirus

Sep 2, 2020 — The CDC said 6% of people who died from COVID-19 did not have the disease on their death certificate.
No, I have been reading for over 60 years and I know how to comprehend what I read. The other 94% of deaths attributed to covid had other serious underlying conditions. You must be a product of our higher education system as you have no ability to critically think.
AKA, people don't die from smoking (smoke inhalation) they die from some thing else like cancer, not from smoke.

That's your feeble logic at work.

Old joke:

People don't die from being pushed out a window.

They die from the sudden stop.

CovidNazis.jpg

CovidPeepsDie.jpg

Masks CAN NOT stop the virus. This has been scientifically proven.

however......this is what masks can do ........ wakey, wakey everyone!
The problem is you didn't read the article. First when they say mask, they specifically mean N95 masks. And their saying they don't protect people is because people don't know how to use them.

Think of it like the guy who after leaning about condoms in health class, rolls it onto a banana before having unprotected sex.
Moron

BS, even the CDC has admitted that the actual numbers of COVID fatalities is only 6% of reported numbers ....

The CDC's 6% COVID-19 Deaths Stat Is Causing Confusion ...
www.health.com › Infectious Diseases › Coronavirus

Sep 2, 2020 — The CDC said 6% of people who died from COVID-19 did not have the disease on their death certificate.
No, I have been reading for over 60 years and I know how to comprehend what I read. The other 94% of deaths attributed to covid had other serious underlying conditions. You must be a product of our higher education system as you have no ability to critically think.
AKA, people don't die from smoking (smoke inhalation) they die from some thing else like cancer, not from smoke.

That's your feeble logic at work.
You don't pay much attention to your logic--YOU believe that if you have covid when you are run over by an eighteen wheeler than you died of covid--SMFH Moron.

So when I'm out walking in the park, or riding my bike, or just working outside my house...or when I'm driving my car with my wife...why THE FUCK would I wear a mask?

Is that for MY protection or for the protection of the rest of the world's population?

Where is the science behind this request? How many Americans have contracted the virus while jogging in the park?

I'm already wearing one of them when I'm in any store, at the gym, in church, and at bowling.

I think Biden just wants to do SOMETHING so that when this thing inevitably starts to fall off, he can take credit for it. And when people IN NURSING HOMES continue to die, he can say, well, that's because not everybody did what I suggested.

Where's the science? Is it in the same place as the science that shut the schools down?

Fuckin' stupidity.

For what it's worth, Joe could have easily just have said, 100 days of a butt plug up yer arse.
He's a F'in :ahole-1:.

So when I'm out walking in the park, or riding my bike, or just working outside my house...or when I'm driving my car with my wife...why THE FUCK would I wear a mask?

Is that for MY protection or for the protection of the rest of the world's population?

Where is the science behind this request? How many Americans have contracted the virus while jogging in the park?

I'm already wearing one of them when I'm in any store, at the gym, in church, and at bowling.

I think Biden just wants to do SOMETHING so that when this thing inevitably starts to fall off, he can take credit for it. And when people IN NURSING HOMES continue to die, he can say, well, that's because not everybody did what I suggested.

Where's the science? Is it in the same place as the science that shut the schools down?

Fuckin' stupidity.

Not only that........almost the entire country wears masks....and they have been wearing masks in blue states where the death rates are going up...and the majority of new deaths are still happening in nursing homes...where they have all the protective gear you could want......

This is just a fake out that means nothing....

In fact, as radio host Mike Gallagher pointed out...with the vaccines out now, the country will slowly get a handle on the Chinese flu.......that has a survival rate already of 98%..........and in 100 days biden will take the credit and the democrats in the press will allow him to take the credit.

That is the truth.

Typical random knee-jerk nonsense that is supposed to pass for "leadership"

Why 100 days. Why not 150 days or 172 days.

It's absurd.
100 days is considered the presidential "honeymoon" period. Where you don't obstruct the newborn government.

Too bad Trump never got that 100 days.....they started spying on him before the campaign was even over and they went after General Flynn before Trump was officially President...

So fuck biden and the democrats......

Fuckin' stupidity.

Not only that........almost the entire country wears masks....and they have been wearing masks in blue states where the death rates are going up...and the majority of new deaths are still happening in nursing homes...where they have all the protective gear you could want......

This is just a fake out that means nothing....

In fact, as radio host Mike Gallagher pointed out...with the vaccines out now, the country will slowly get a handle on the Chinese flu.......that has a survival rate already of 98%..........and in 100 days biden will take the credit and the democrats in the press will allow him to take the credit.

That is the truth.
Democrats figure all they have to say is "science" and everyone will believe them. Democrats wouldn't know the scientific method if it bit them in the ass. THEORIES are not science. FACT is science and there has to be indisputable proof to establish FACT. There has been NO scientific PROOF of ANYTHING that the democrats have claimed is "following the science." Sheeple will believe anything--even that Sleepy Joe and Kameltoe won the election.

Fuckin' stupidity.

Fuckin' stupidity.

Let him ask then I'll ask him to kiss my rosy red ass.

Fuckin' stupidity.

Fuckin' stupidity.

Let him ask then I'll ask him to kiss my rosy red ass.
Get in line, I think there will be a lot of us baring our rosy red cheeks.

For what it's worth, Joe could have easily just have said, 100 days of a butt plug up yer arse.
He's a F'in :ahole-1:.
If the next seasonal flu has diarrhea as a significant symptom don't put it past Fauchi to declare it's spread by farts and that we have to wear butt plugs large enough for health inspectors to see the bulge through our pants. Then we'll have bed wetting Karens running around insisting you show your ass cork.

I'm not even joking at this point either.

If it was a guarantee that Covid would be all but eradicated if we wore masks for 100 days, yeah, I'd be an advocate for it. But the science isn't there. I see people wearing masks in their cars, or when walking across college campuses by themselves, and it just makes no sense.

It makes sense. It's all about cutting the rate of transmission (at least 50% by Kansas University study) in order to decrease the number of transmissions, which cuts the number of cases, which cuts the number of hospitalizations, which cuts the number of deaths.

Right now the rate of infections is overwhelming the medical community. And when that happens people with other treatable emergencies end up dying from lack of ER or ICU space, or shortage of medical personnel already working 16 hour days.
Sweatheart------you do realize that under cir
I already have respiratory problems, and they multiply when I put on a mask.

What good is being on oxygen, if you are LESS able to breathe with a mask on?
Actually this is a reason to mandate wearing masks by others. So they do not expel the virus into the air, allowing you to not wear a mask. As they say, most of the effect of masks is to protect others, including those who can't wear masks, including young children.
You are so very silly--------the masks do not stop the virus from being spread.........they at best slow down the spread. Children have a natural immunity...the virus does affect them like it does adults...

Mandate a 100 days of mask wearing--not everyone will follow the mandate regardless and even with those that do----the virus will continue to spread. In 100 days, the virus is still going to be here.

Fuckin' stupidity.
The person who wears a mask while driving alone in his car will also use a condom while lying alone in his bed.
Hey c'mon man! He's just trying to protect his hand from getting an STD.

Joe Biden won't be there after 100 days even if this travesty stands. Kameltoe has already put designs on the Resolute Desk. Too bad for both of them, Trump will be sending them both home.

I appreciate the thought, CA, but two things:
  1. While I agree that Joe might not be there for 100 days or much longer than that and that Kammy has her own designs and ambitions, right now I put Trump's chances of holding onto the WH at about 10% and slipping with each passing day, so unless a miracle happens, DJT won't be in any position to send anyone home.
  2. How would Trump send anyone packing anyway regardless, if this travesty stands?

Forum List

Back