The Hundred-Day Mask Suggestion

If there was any "science" to the whole mask thing, there would be an emergency rush to get a supply of N95 masks out to everyone free of charge.
They can barely get enough N95 masks for the frontline medical and emergency personnel. They would need to produce over 100 times that number in order to get them to everybody. And that's not possible without forcing every available manufacturing plant to switch to making masks.

You mean FORCE MANDATE???

If Biden attempts to force that cocksucking useless bullshit, we should execute him!!!

GuillotineForBiden.JPG

(resisting making comments about blood as lube and fucking the neck hole)

(we must make those assholes afraid)

If it was a guarantee that Covid would be all but eradicated if we wore masks for 100 days, yeah, I'd be an advocate for it. But the science isn't there. I see people wearing masks in their cars, or when walking across college campuses by themselves, and it just makes no sense.

It makes sense. It's all about cutting the rate of transmission (at least 50% by Kansas University study) in order to decrease the number of transmissions, which cuts the number of cases, which cuts the number of hospitalizations, which cuts the number of deaths.

Right now the rate of infections is overwhelming the medical community. And when that happens people with other treatable emergencies end up dying from lack of ER or ICU space, or shortage of medical personnel already working 16 hour days.

It's about power and control, not public safety. ... :cool:
Psychologically, the masks isolate people which allows unwanted government to seize power and enforce laws that the people don't want. It's about un-uniting people so the people don't resist.

It's why muslims make women wear masks to ----its to isolate them and make them feel and be seen as less than.

I already have respiratory problems, and they multiply when I put on a mask.

What good is being on oxygen, if you are LESS able to breathe with a mask on?
Actually this is a reason to mandate wearing masks by others. So they do not expel the virus into the air, allowing you to not wear a mask. As they say, most of the effect of masks is to protect others, including those who can't wear masks, including young children.

Trump already got COVID-19 because people around him didn't wear masks.

Wasn't that enough for you?
He never got sick.
Trump was sick as a dog. He was rushed to Walter Reed where they gave him $100,000 in experimental therapeutics in order to control it.

Remember, Trump was on supplemental oxygen, but the doctor ordered not to reveal the details of for how long.

Mask laws have medical exceptions.
Are you sure you're qualified to post here?

Medical Exemption Becoming Loophole Used to Avoid Mask Mandate

NORTH CAROLINA – Business owners and healthcare experts say people are taking advantage of the medical exemption in the state's mask mandate.

Sarah Duehring owns a hair salon in Greensboro and says some clients claim a medical condition excuses them from wearing a mask.

Where is the science behind this request? Where's the science? Is it in the same place as the science that shut the schools down?

The party of science practices no science because there IS no science behind anything they suggest!

Joe can take his 100 day mask and go SHOVE IT up his ass. He can also go shove his suggestion that a year after I'm vaccinated that I STILL need to wear a mask!

I'm not wearing a mask now, I won't be wearing one then, and Joe Biden will get Covid before I ever do.
Joe Biden won't be there after 100 days even if this travesty stands. Kameltoe has already put designs on the Resolute Desk. Too bad for both of them, Trump will be sending them both home.
Well Rookie..whose sock are you? Biden will be President--and Kamela..has the job described as being worth, 'a bucket of warm spit". I bet Pence would whole-heartedly agree with that sentiment!

Mask laws have medical exceptions.

NORTH CAROLINA – Business owners and healthcare experts say people are taking advantage of the medical exemption in the state's mask mandate.

Sarah Duehring owns a hair salon in Greensboro and says some clients claim a medical condition excuses them from wearing a mask.

that's would be great, if I lived in NC.

I don't.

I live in NH.

and if I go into a store they demand I wear a mask.

care to try again?

You mean FORCE MANDATE???

If Biden attempts to force that cocksucking useless bullshit, we should execute him!!!

View attachment 425466

(resisting making comments about blood as lube and fucking the neck hole)

(we must make those assholes afraid)
I'm sure that you make many assholes afraid..with your homoerotic/sado-masochistic comments about blood and lube and fucking.

I don't.

I live in NH.

care to try again?
Once more, are you sure you're qualified to post here?

Sununu orders NH masks in public, with exceptions

Nine exceptions

The order has nine exceptions: students and staff in public schools; those with a medical condition or disability that prevents them from wearing a mask

Wanna try again, and say you live somewhere else?

I don't.

I live in NH.

care to try again?
Once more, are you sure you're qualified to post here?

Nine exceptions

The order has nine exceptions: students and staff in public schools; those with a medical condition or disability that prevents them from wearing a mask

Wanna try again, and say you live somewhere else?

Well, bud...

why don't you send that to the local stores in my area, so they'll let me in the door, and the other customers stop accuse me of trying to kill them because I'm not wearing a mask.

Shame you aren't as bright as you think you are.

Typical random knee-jerk nonsense that is supposed to pass for "leadership"

Why 100 days. Why not 150 days or 172 days.

It's absurd.
It is a scientific number based on pure concise logical algorithms based on advance mathematics, algebra, trig, calculus.

If it was a guarantee that Covid would be all but eradicated if we wore masks for 100 days, yeah, I'd be an advocate for it. But the science isn't there. I see people wearing masks in their cars, or when walking across college campuses by themselves, and it just makes no sense.

It makes sense. It's all about cutting the rate of transmission (at least 50% by Kansas University study) in order to decrease the number of transmissions, which cuts the number of cases, which cuts the number of hospitalizations, which cuts the number of deaths.

Right now the rate of infections is overwhelming the medical community. And when that happens people with other treatable emergencies end up dying from lack of ER or ICU space, or shortage of medical personnel already working 16 hour days.

Hey, lots of ideas "make sense" on paper but fail in the practical application.

My question is this: Before requiring masks for 100 days, tell us what the next step will be if and when wearing masks for 100 days fails to achieve the desired outcome...

Nine exceptions

Well, bud...

why don't you send that to the local stores in my area, so they'll let me in the door, and the other customers stop accuse me of trying to kill them because I'm not wearing a mask.

Shame you aren't as bright as you think you are.
Do you have an internet connection?

Do you have a printer?

Get a copy of the order and either call, or present it to the store owner, and ask if there are special hours for people like you.

Ex: Many grocery store have special hours for those over 65.

Hey, lots of ideas "make sense" on paper but fail in the practical application.

My question is this: Before requiring masks for 100 days, tell us what the next step will be if and when wearing masks for 100 days fails to achieve the desired outcome...

Before requiring masks for 100 days, tell us what the next step will be if and when wearing masks for 100 days fails to achieve the desired outcome...

Do it again for another 100 days...

before ya know it, 6 months will have passed.

Forum List

Back