The Hundred-Day Mask Suggestion

Sununu orders NH masks in public, with exceptions

Nine exceptions

The order has nine exceptions: students and staff in public schools; those with a medical condition or disability that prevents them from wearing a mask
Well, bud...

why don't you send that to the local stores in my area, so they'll let me in the door, and the other customers stop accuse me of trying to kill them because I'm not wearing a mask.

Shame you aren't as bright as you think you are.
Do you have an internet connection?

Do you have a printer?

Get a copy of the order and either call, or present it to the store owner, and ask if there are special hours for people like you.

Ex: Many grocery store have special hours for those over 65.

Ex: Many grocery store have special hours for those over 65.

Indeed they do...

Tuesday and Thursday mornings, 7-9...

AND THEY REQUIRE YOU TO WEAR A MASK.

you obviously know not what you're talking about, so this would be a good time for you to drop it.

Hey, lots of ideas "make sense" on paper but fail in the practical application.

My question is this: Before requiring masks for 100 days, tell us what the next step will be if and when wearing masks for 100 days fails to achieve the desired outcome...
The university of Kansas did a study based on the quiltwork of mask mandates in the state. They had a perfect case of comparing neighboring counties, one with a mask mandate, and one without, and comparing infection rates, infection spread, and other differences attributed to the mask mandates.

And I said mask mandates, not mask wearing. And because mandates don't have 100% compliance, and lack of mandates don't preclude mask wearing, the 50% effectiveness KU found, is actually higher.

1607206549876.png

If it was a guarantee that Covid would be all but eradicated if we wore masks for 100 days, yeah, I'd be an advocate for it. But the science isn't there. I see people wearing masks in their cars, or when walking across college campuses by themselves, and it just makes no sense.

It makes sense. It's all about cutting the rate of transmission (at least 50% by Kansas University study) in order to decrease the number of transmissions, which cuts the number of cases, which cuts the number of hospitalizations, which cuts the number of deaths.

Right now the rate of infections is overwhelming the medical community. And when that happens people with other treatable emergencies end up dying from lack of ER or ICU space, or shortage of medical personnel already working 16 hour days.

My question is this: Before requiring masks for 100 days, tell us what the next step will be if and when wearing masks for 100 days fails to achieve the desired outcome...

Before requiring masks for 100 days, tell us what the next step will be if and when wearing masks for 100 days fails to achieve the desired outcome...

Do it again for another 100 days...

before ya know it, 6 months will have passed.

If it doesn't work the first time, there's no reason to believe it'll work a second time.

You know the definition of insanity, right?

Nope, they need to come up with something better. Give the people of this country either something to look forward to or something to prepare for.

But saying "Well, shit, that didn't work, so let's try this." isn't the way to go about it...

Do you have an internet connection?

Do you have a printer?

Get a copy of the order and either call, or present it to the store owner, and ask if there are special hours for people like you.
AND THEY REQUIRE YOU TO WEAR A MASK.

you obviously know not what you're talking about, so this would be a good time for you to drop it.
I was in the store when a person with an oxygen tank came in. I didn't hear the whole conversation with the manager, but the guy was allowed into the store without a mask. The only part I overheard was the store manager telling him to make sure he stayed 6 feet apart.

If it doesn't work the first time, there's no reason to believe it'll work a second time.

You know the definition of insanity, right?

Nope, they need to come up with something better. Give the people of this country either something to look forward to or something to prepare for.

But saying "Well, shit, that didn't work, so let's try this." isn't the way to go about it...
I take it you spend most of your time living under a rock. But you have announcements from Pfizer, Moderna, and Astrazeneca that help is on the way. We just have to survive long enough for the reinforcements to arrive.

If it was a guarantee that Covid would be all but eradicated if we wore masks for 100 days, yeah, I'd be an advocate for it. But the science isn't there. I see people wearing masks in their cars, or when walking across college campuses by themselves, and it just makes no sense.

It makes sense. It's all about cutting the rate of transmission (at least 50% by Kansas University study) in order to decrease the number of transmissions, which cuts the number of cases, which cuts the number of hospitalizations, which cuts the number of deaths.

Right now the rate of infections is overwhelming the medical community. And when that happens people with other treatable emergencies end up dying from lack of ER or ICU space, or shortage of medical personnel already working 16 hour days.
BS, even the CDC has admitted that the actual numbers of COVID fatalities is only 6% of reported numbers and over 90% of those are in the over 60 age group, making covid less deadly than the annual flu, I will never mask or get the covid vaccine. The covid vaccine is the mark of the beast.

The university of Kansas did a study based on the quiltwork of mask mandates in the state. They had a perfect case of comparing neighboring counties, one with a mask mandate, and one without, and comparing infection rates, infection spread, and other differences attributed to the mask mandates.

And I said mask mandates, not mask wearing. And because mandates don't have 100% compliance, and lack of mandates don't preclude mask wearing, the 50% effectiveness KU found, is actually higher.
Yeah and Elon Musk had FOUR back to back tests done with the same technician, same equipment and processed by the same lab. The results? Two positive, two negative. Take your BS down the road and find some sheep that will believe you.

Masks CAN NOT stop the virus. This has been scientifically proven.

however......this is what masks can do ........ wakey, wakey everyone!

1607206903025.png

BS, even the CDC has admitted that the actual numbers of COVID fatalities is only 6% of reported numbers ....

I'm sure you misread what they actually said.

The CDC's 6% COVID-19 Deaths Stat Is Causing Confusion ...
www.health.com › Infectious Diseases › Coronavirus

Sep 2, 2020 — The CDC said 6% of people who died from COVID-19 did not have the disease on their death certificate.
No, I have been reading for over 60 years and I know how to comprehend what I read. The other 94% of deaths attributed to covid had other serious underlying conditions. You must be a product of our higher education system as you have no ability to critically think.

You enjoy being the problem.
You enjoy being a parasite. Pieces of sniveling servile shit like you are the sort of genetic garbage that keep sociopaths like Ted Kennedy in office for decades. If it wasn't for nattering dipshits like you government would not be an intolerable nanny state.

Go eat a giant bag of rotten pig dicks you window licking jabbering retard.

Masks CAN NOT stop the virus. This has been scientifically proven.

however......this is what masks can do ........ wakey, wakey everyone!
The problem is you didn't read the article. First when they say mask, they specifically mean N95 masks. And their saying they don't protect people is because people don't know how to use them.

Think of it like the guy who after leaning about condoms in health class, rolls it onto a banana before having unprotected sex.

Forum List

Back