The hood rats in Shitcago celebrate the 4th with another shooting spree!!!

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana
Looks like the hood rats in Chicago had quite the celebration!!!

A 7-year-old girl and a 14-year-old boy were among those fatally shot Saturday night as Chicago erupted in gun violence on Independence Day.

A 34-year-old woman, a 31-year-old man and a 20-year-old man were also killed earlier Saturday, WLS-TV reported.

Looks like the hood rats in Chicago had quite the celebration!!!

A 7-year-old girl and a 14-year-old boy were among those fatally shot Saturday night as Chicago erupted in gun violence on Independence Day.

A 34-year-old woman, a 31-year-old man and a 20-year-old man were also killed earlier Saturday, WLS-TV reported.
Black Lives Splatter again....

I hope it gets worse. I hope they all kill each other off.
You just self identified yourself as a fool.
And you just identified yourself as a little triggered pussy snowflake.
Yeah lol...you’re really tough posting on the internet hoping Chicago blacks all kill themselves.

Have you been tested or are you just a run-of-the-mill racist?

Yeah lol...you’re really tough posting on the internet hoping Chicago blacks all kill themselves.

I'm not trying to sound tough, idiot, I'm being practical.

If any of you little leftist bubble heads ever used logic instead of emotions to think, you might get it.

Now go play on the highway, ya sniveling little cry baby.

Most Americans (of ALL ethnicities) have written that city off.

They know the situation is intractable.

So they have moved on to other problems that may actually have a chance of being improved.

I'm not trying to sound tough, idiot, I'm being practical.

If any of you little leftist bubble heads ever used logic instead of emotions to think, you might get it.

Now go play on the highway, ya sniveling little cry baby.
LOL. You cite logic...lol. You just stated you want all those black women and children in Chicago to die. You’re clearly an idiot and illogical.

Stop posting.

...and I’m not a leftist. I know you think anyone who opposes your ignorance is one. Just another example of your stupidity.

..blacks murder over 3000 blacks every year
..police RARELY murder anyone

This has been going on for decades. One would think that by now, something would be done to stop it.
.....according to blacks and MSM, blacks murdering over 3000 blacks every year and graduating at lower rates is NOT the problem...they think cops murdering maybe ONE black per year is the problem

Forum List

Back