Right hand

don't pay attention to the Left hand

Is Jeffrey Epstein's Boss Ghislaine Maxwell Helping Mossad Run Pedophile Rings for Prince Andrew and the Ruling Elite

I don't know the answer to that, but, there is some pretty damning evidence.
Israel has it problem with Deep State's insiders as well as Pres.Trump. The Deep State has been trying their best to have Netanyahu remove and replace him with Benny Gantz.
Netanyahu has been going through so many false accusations but he still wins the elections. It shows that his people knows that there is corruption in their intelligence agency. And PM Netanyahu is the only one to have them remove.
The Globalist has been infiltrating their own in high places all over the world in order for them to take over it.

Netanyahu has been going through so many false accusations but he still wins the elections
So you believe. Why?
There is some reason why George Soros and friend want so badly to remove Netanyahu. And Pres.Trump is going after them as well.

That's easier said than done for those of us who are left handed.
Does that keep you from reading?
Obviously it doesn't or no one would ever once see anything from me online. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Being left handed does however make writing a challenge. When you write something left handed, your hand goes over what you write right after it is written leading your writing to be all smudged and the ink/lead ends up on your hand too. When I was in school and wrote with a pencil, if I had a lot to write, my left hand would be covered with lead on the side where my smallest finger is.

^^^ I was only wondering why such a question was asked. Does being left handed keep me from reading? My question in return is why would my being left handed keep me from reading anything?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The Trumps worry. Trump has attended Epstein parties. Is a Trump pardon coming???

Forum List

Back