The history of the Jews and God---

unnamed.jpg

Arafat was NOT related to the Mufti.. Completely different family.

There had been no trouble in Haifa before the Zionists bombed a funeral for an Arab refinery worker.
I don’t know if you are doing this on purpose or are just using your ignorance as a shield . Methinks it is ignorance…Arafat’s mother Hamadan Khalifa Al-Husseini was one of the cousins of the grand Mufti of Jerusalem Haj El Husseini.. Being a cousin then that would make them related unless arabs don’t count family the same as others do. Your contention that there was no trouble in Haifa before the “ Zionists” ( using this term in the way you use it means Jew hatred but couched in the term Zionist tries to hide it) by the way Zion is just another way to say Israel thus the Israeli are bad connotation…Anyways your contention that trouble only started in Haifa after the bombing is incorect as there were many attacks pre state of Israel on Jews by arabs in areas of pre Israel that many here can look up quite easily…

Arab Jews left the Arab countries in 1948, 1956, 1967 and 1973 as a result of some new problem created by Israel.
What problem is that they created a homeland for the Jewish refugees who were “ Forced” to leave the countries theyhadlived in for many many years. You sound here like the Jews in those countries had a choice . Israel absorbed those refugees even though it was small and had few resources.Arab countries of which there are many did not absorb their tiny ( to them) refugees otherwise this festering wound would have been over long ago….

What problem is that they created a homeland for the Jewish refugees who were “ Forced” to leave the countries theyhadlived in for many many years. You sound here like the Jews in those countries had a choice . Israel absorbed those refugees even though it was small and had few resources.Arab countries of which there are many did not absorb their tiny ( to them) refugees otherwise this festering wound would have been over long ago….

Jews in Morocco, Libya, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Morocco and elsewhere generally prospered and made a valued contribution to their communities. If not for European Zionism, they would still be there. Its a loss to the Arab word and has created so much conflict.

I don’t know if you are doing this on purpose or are just using your ignorance as a shield . Methinks it is ignorance…Arafat’s mother Hamadan Khalifa Al-Husseini was one of the cousins of the grand Mufti of Jerusalem Haj El Husseini.. Being a cousin then that would make them related unless arabs don’t count family the same as others do. Your contention that there was no trouble in Haifa before the “ Zionists” ( using this term in the way you use it means Jew hatred but couched in the term Zionist tries to hide it) by the way Zion is just another way to say Israel thus the Israeli are bad connotation…Anyways your contention that trouble only started in Haifa after the bombing is incorect as there were many attacks pre state of Israel on Jews by arabs in areas of pre Israel that many here can look up quite easily…

Not in Haifa.. There hadn't been any trouble there. Both Jews and Arabs were employed at the refinery .. Remember the pipeline that fed the refinery?

Arafat's mother did have family in Palestine, but not the same family as the Mufti.

A year and a half ago, Stouffers frozen family meals were 5 dollars on sale. Now they are $6.50 at Publix. On sale. Oh that inflation by fiat currency.

There are many other religions who don’t believe in the Virgin Birth. What “ Christians” forget is that both Religions believe in the “ Father” GOD
I must not know any of those Christians. There are many perceptions of God but there is only one God. Fighting over religion is stupid.

I must not know any of those Christians. There are many perceptions of God but there is only one God. Fighting over religion is stupid.
Yea, right. That’s why “ Christians” have been killing, defaming Jews for thousands of years

Yea, right. That’s why “ Christians” have been killing, defaming Jews for thousands of years

By the time Jesus was born more Jews lived outside of Palestine than in it. There were Jewish communities in Alexandria, Elephantine Island, Damascus, Aleppo, Persia, Rome and all around the Mediterranean..

Why do you suppose that's so?

Arafat was NOT related to the Mufti.. Completely different family.

There had been no trouble in Haifa before the Zionists bombed a funeral for an Arab refinery worker.
oh---a pick and choose-----"no trouble IN HAIFA" by islamic "standards" " -----in fact no trouble
ANYWHERE in the "arab/muslim world' until HERZL opened his mouth

By the time Jesus was born more Jews lived outside of Palestine than in it. There were Jewish communities in Alexandria, Elephantine Island, Damascus, Aleppo, Persia, Rome and all around the Mediterranean..

Why do you suppose that's so?
that's easy----incessant wars ----from both east and west. Why do you keep repeating
that factoid? The issue is actually batted around in Jewish literature. You seem to imagine
you got NEWS

oh---a pick and choose-----"no trouble IN HAIFA" by islamic "standards" " -----in fact no trouble
ANYWHERE in the "arab/muslim world' until HERZL opened his mouth

Poor Herzl. .. What a tragic family.

Arab Jews were forced out
Only in some cases-----in other cases the oppressions had been in
in force from the time islam ----unfortunately---hit. I do not know
any jews-----even those who speak arabic---who call themselves "arab jews"
HOWEVER-----the Iranian jews do seem to like to style themselves "IRANIAN JEWS"

Only in some cases-----in other cases the oppressions had been in
in force from the time islam ----unfortunately---hit. I do not know
any jews-----even those who speak arabic---who call themselves "arab jews"
HOWEVER-----the Iranian jews do seem to like to style themselves "IRANIAN JEWS"

Well, rosie.. They look like Arabs and spoke Arabic.

Didn't you know that,rosie?
I have socialized extensively with both christians and muslims and attended
their religious "exercises" I am not "formally" educated in any religion, however
it is very clear to me that the islamic and christian concepts of "GOD" are entirely
different. The similarities in religion are superficial-----the legal issues are remarkably
similar between christianity and islam

Jews in Morocco, Libya, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Morocco and elsewhere generally prospered and made a valued contribution to their communities. If not for European Zionism, they would still be there. Its a loss to the Arab word and has created so much conflict.
wrong again-----jews were oppressed in EVERY muslim country in which they lived---variably
over time and place AND they were always "ZIONISTS" It is true that the loss of their jewish
populations was a loss to muslim societies ------and a drop in the literacy stats. The idiot concept
that HERZL "invented zionism" is actually taught in far flung JEWLESS societies----like
Pakistan

Forum List

Back