The Heavenly music thread

The other day when we were posting older songs I said I'd post my favorite Delirious? songs. I haven't heard these in ages, but they're still good!

This first one kinda long but worth watching, I love this performance and this crowd.

1. When I survey the wondrous cross
On which the Prince of glory died,
My richest gain I count but loss,
And pour contempt on all my pride.​

1. 2. Forbid it, Lord, that I should boast,
    Save in the death of Christ my God!
    All the vain things that charm me most,
    I sacrifice them to His blood.​
  2. 3. See from His head, His hands, His feet,
    Sorrow and love flow mingled down!
    Did e’er such love and sorrow meet,
    Or thorns compose so rich a crown?​
  3. 4. Were the whole realm of nature mine,
    That were a present far too small;
    Love so amazing, so divine,
    Demands my soul, my life, my all.​

Last edited:
Heal my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen
Show me how to love like You have loved me...
Break my heart for what breaks yours
Everything I am for your kingdom's cause
As I walk from earth into eternity...

Remember this one?

King Without A Crown {live from Stubb's} - Matisyahu

I don't think I've ever heard that song before. That's the same guy who did this song 'One day', right? I love this song and performance with all the people singing in 3 different languages.

I like this song because it seems to be about that future "day" / time prophesied in the old and new testaments.

(it starts at about :35 seconds in)

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever heard that song before. That's the same guy who did this song 'One day', right? I love this song and performance with all the people singing in 3 different languages.

I like this song because it seems to be about that future "day" / time prophesied in the old and new testaments.

(it starts at about :35 seconds in)

Yeah, same dude. "King Without A Crown" was the song that got him international attention and was a Top 40 song in America. "One Day" came about four years later.

I'm looking forward to this performance today...

Andrea Bocelli: Music For Hope - Live From Duomo di Milano

On Easter Sunday (April 12, 2020), by invitation of the City and of the Duomo cathedral of Milan, Italian global music icon Andrea Bocelli will give a solo performance representing a message of love, healing and hope to Italy and the world. Watch live here at 10am PDT

Forum List

Back