The Heavenly music thread

This song from country band Sawyer Brown was just released. Fair warning though, this song will make you bawl your eyes out.

God bless you and each past and present member always!!!

Holly

This song from country band Sawyer Brown was just released. Fair warning though, this song will make you bawl your eyes out.

God bless you and each past and present member always!!!

Holly

Beautiful song! And yes, it pulls at the heartstrings. Thanks for sharing it. :)

^^^ So far, I've only listened to it just once. I don't know when I will listen to it again it gets to me that much, but I do pray that it gets the recognition that it deserves, in other words, Song of the Year awards left and right.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you and Mason always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am thrilled to share the fact that Mason still sings this song. Right here is a live performance of the song from him that took place this past week while he was in Europe. This was March 8th while he was in Glasgow Scotland. :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I am thrilled to share the fact that Mason still sings this song. Right here is a live performance of the song from him that took place this past week while he was in Europe. This was March 8th while he was in Glasgow Scotland. :) :) :)

I didn't know who Mason Ramsey was, but I absolutely love that song! 😍 I can relate to every word of it. He was a cute kid, and talented! Now I want to look up his recent work. Thank you Holly :) and God bless you always too!

^^^ Go here for all of his material. If you go to where the "Shorts" are, the first one is of a new song that could be released at some point later on this year. :) :) :)

Holly (a girl with tickets to his March 22nd show)

Go here for a clip of Mason singing "Me And Jesus" during his show in Boston, MA on March 13th. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Cool song. I like how he did a mashup with that and 'When the Saints Go Marching In". Have fun at the show coming up! :)

Oddly entertaining...

WOW. When I saw the name of it, at first I was like "uh oh, what is this?" hahaha.... but then I listened to it, and I was surprised in a good way. That song is SO cool...🤩 in every way. I love it (and can totally relate to it.) And yes, that video is strangely entertaining. :laugh:

And speaking of that type of song.....gonna listen to this right now.

The first few lines of this song are a lot like the one you just posted. Listen to that beat. This is a battle song. :cool:

Forum List

Back