The half time show, i knew it would look like this...

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
The lowering of expectations continue with the gyrations of tribal dancing even at the half time show. It is funny how the liberals want women to be treated as equal then dance with their vaginas out in front... How stupid people are..

The lowering of expectations continue with the gyrations of tribal dancing even at the half time show. It is funny how the liberals want women to be treated as equal then dance with their vaginas out in front... How stupid people are..

I'm glad I didn't see it. In fact I haven't watched a single moment of this year's Super Bowl. My sister and I got rid of our cable service five years ago and we don't miss television one bit. We COULD still watch a few of the stations from Chicago, but it wouldn't be a very good picture. I stayed home tonight, didn't want to go anywhere to watch the game. I don't really care which team wins.

Yeah, those darkies and their jungle music... I feel like I am in 1950 again, reading this board...

Yeah, those darkies and their jungle music... I feel like I am in 1950 again, reading this board...

It wasn't darkies.
It wasnt jungle music.

It was fuck me on live tv dancing.

Clueless fucktard

Yeah, it is really sad that civilized people have been reduced to savagery. Did you guys see the commercial where everyone had savage tats on them? This constant push to lower everyone to the lowest form of life, is just repugnant, just like FFI is a repugnant individual..

Post Malone’s Bud Light Seltzer Super Bowl Commercial: Watch The Ad – Hollywood Life

It wasn't darkies.
It wasnt jungle music.

Clueless fucktard

Shouldn't you be posting this to andaronjim for creating this racist thread, deceitfully, by correlating it to those lovely spiritual darkskin dancers in the African Bush?

Last edited:

Rumor has it, since the metro MIA population is 70% HISP then JayZ wanted the halftime show to emulate that, therefore he chose J-Lo & Shakira to showcase the Latin world.

It wasn't darkies.
It wasnt jungle music.

Clueless fucktard

Shouldn't you posting this to andaronjim for creating this racist thread, deceitfully, by correlating it to those lovely spiritual darkskin dancers in the African Bush?

I posted it to EVERYONE. If my post struck a nerve with you then that's on you.

It wasn't darkies.
It wasnt jungle music.

Clueless fucktard

Shouldn't you be posting this to andaronjim for creating this racist thread, deceitfully, by correlating it to those lovely spiritual darkskin dancers in the African Bush?

You know dude, that guy sitting right next to me in my avatar is my best friend. He also agrees that with tribal gyrations, it just degrades women. But you liberals love to degrade real women dont you?

You know dude, that guy sitting right next to me in my avatar is my best friend.

Same thing Justice Antonin Scalia once said, about a pic of him and Justice Clarence 'Uncle' Thomas pal.

Oh yeah...I voted for Trump and I will do so again, but hey I'm a liberal in your eyes.

It wasn't darkies.
It wasnt jungle music.

Clueless fucktard

Pole dancing is always a plus

I got the feeling I was in Argentina or Columbia watching the 1/2 time show. My guess is the NFL fears the rise of soccer and is pandering to Hispanics.

I thought the same thing. But, it was in Miami which is more like a foreign country these days.

It wasn't darkies.
It wasnt jungle music.

Clueless fucktard

Pole dancing is always a plus

giphy.gif

I got the feeling I was in Argentina or Columbia watching the 1/2 time show. My guess is the NFL fears the rise of soccer and is pandering to Hispanics.

I thought the same thing. But, it was in Miami which is more like a foreign country these days.
In Miami, English is the second language. That is the result of unchecked mass immigration.

In Miami, English is the second language. That is the result of unchecked mass immigration.

Miami is a liberal Dem, utopia, complete with hatred for all folks who originated from The Mayflower and from the belly of Slaveships.

Forum List

Back