The half time show, i knew it would look like this...

The lowering of expectations continue with the gyrations of tribal dancing even at the half time show. It is funny how the liberals want women to be treated as equal then dance with their vaginas out in front... How stupid people are..

Best halftime show maybe ever.

America has drifted off into the abyss.....never to be seen again.

It's been replaced by Sodom and Gomorrah.
What are you talking about? Poll dancing and whores simulating sex acts go hand in hand. Good entertainment for the whole family who is watching.

The only question is, where are they at during the World Series?

Very odd. Must be a bunch of conservative squares.

Notice the preteen girl who sang. Next year she will probably be doing the poll dancing.

The lowering of expectations continue with the gyrations of tribal dancing even at the half time show. It is funny how the liberals want women to be treated as equal then dance with their vaginas out in front... How stupid people are..

Yeah, those darkies and their jungle music... I feel like I am in 1950 again, reading this board...

Yeah, it is really sad that civilized people have been reduced to savagery. Did you guys see the commercial where everyone had savage tats on them? This constant push to lower everyone to the lowest form of life, is just repugnant, just like FFI is a repugnant individual..

Post Malone’s Bud Light Seltzer Super Bowl Commercial: Watch The Ad – Hollywood Life

"Savage tats"?

Wtf does that mean?

Yeah, those darkies and their jungle music... I feel like I am in 1950 again, reading this board...

Yeah, it is really sad that civilized people have been reduced to savagery. Did you guys see the commercial where everyone had savage tats on them? This constant push to lower everyone to the lowest form of life, is just repugnant, just like FFI is a repugnant individual..

Post Malone’s Bud Light Seltzer Super Bowl Commercial: Watch The Ad – Hollywood Life

"Savage tats"?

Wtf does that mean?

Who gives a fuck what the thought police above think. None of them mother fuckers would get in my front door. This whole site is just a bunch of ultra racist conservatives stroking each others cocks. Meanwhile dancers have been wearing skimpy out fits for over a hundred years.

"Savage tats"?

Wtf does that mean?

Who gives a fuck what the thought police above think. None of them mother fuckers would get in my front door. This whole site is just a bunch of ultra racist conservatives stroking each others cocks. Meanwhile dancers have been wearing skimpy out fits for over a hundred years.
None of them mother fuckers would get in my front door.
None of US would want to get in your front door, we dont like Fleas.....or worse any STD...

"Savage tats"?

Wtf does that mean?

None of US would want to get in your front door, we dont like Fleas.....or worse any STD...

LOL, your a dumb fuck! Only steers and queers do not like a hot chick in skimpy out fit, which are you?

"Savage tats"?

Wtf does that mean?

And God knows what they'd think of my tats.

"Savage tats"?

Wtf does that mean?

Lol, republicans don't need to worry about STDs. They don't have sex.

"Savage tats"?

Wtf does that mean?

And God knows what they'd think of my tats.

likely the same as my ex wife feels about my boats. She fucking hated them because they gave me joy. I should introduce all of them to her, they can all sit around and be miserable together. Ever notice how it is always
the dumbest most miserable mother fucker in the room that wants to tell you how the correct way to live is.

"Savage tats"?

Wtf does that mean?
LOL, your a dumb fuck! Only steers and queers do not like a hot chick in skimpy out fit, which are you?
I am old school real man.. I was told that women were supposed to be treated with respect because they are equal and should be treated as such. Today, in the message of savagery and rape of women, the liberals sure do have a different tone, but then again, if they didnt, they wouldnt be skank liberals.
........................would lay down his life to protect women...........................would run away like a fucking liberal coward to save his own ass.
american-manhood.jpg

"Savage tats"?

Wtf does that mean?
I am old school real man.. I was told that women were supposed to be treated with respect because they are equal and should be treated as such. Today, in the message of savagery and rape of women, the liberals sure do have a different tone, but then again, if they didnt, they wouldnt be skank liberals.
........................would lay down his life to protect women...........................would run away like a fucking liberal coward to save his own ass.
View attachment 304249
Well we know that's a lie.

"Savage tats"?

Wtf does that mean?
View attachment 304249
Queer it is, I see no horns on ya! Real man like hell! Real men do not tell other men how to live only little crying bitches that want to spread misery do. I will make my own decisions on what I watch and enjoy, you can have a coke and a smile and go fuck your self.

"Savage tats"?

Wtf does that mean?

Be careful. This could get ugly and backfire on ya. I realize you like the pretty women and little girls in skimpy outfits dancing round, along with Epstein and Prince Henry and Bill Clinton, but I hear this is the show for next year.

They are doing this so that they can legally show bare breasts on TV flapping around at the Super Bowl for the first time.

Always pushing the envelope those Progressives.

"Savage tats"?

Wtf does that mean?

Be careful. This could get ugly and backfire on ya. I realize you like the pretty women and little girls in skimpy outfits dancing round, along with Epstein and Prince Henry and Bill Clinton, but I hear this is the show for next year.

They are doing this so that they can legally show bare breasts on TV flapping around at the Super Bowl for the first time.

Ya, i will start to worry when that fat fuck gets the ratings which will be never. Mean while shakira and jlow are grown women. You from cinci votto? We use to say there should be a sign at the city limits that sais the drought stops here! Easiest women in the world and a conservative city, how do explain?

"Savage tats"?

Wtf does that mean?

Ya, i will start to worry when that fat fuck gets the ratings which will be never. Mean while shakira and jlow are grown women. You from cinci votto? We use to say there should be a sign at the city limits that sais the drought stops here! Easiest women in the world and a conservative city, how do explain?

Just think, if this guy transitions into a female next year you can rewind the video and pleasure yourself to it later.

"Savage tats"?

Wtf does that mean?

Just think, if this guy transitions into a female next year you can rewind the video and pleasure yourself to it later.

How old are there votto? You may be one of my illigits. Cinci was one of my favorite stomping grounds.

"Savage tats"?

Wtf does that mean?

If you can not tell the difference between being atracted to this as opposed to your photo, I was asking the wrong person if they were a steeer or a queer.

Remember that this ingrate Jay-Z and Beyonce, the main supporters of Colin Kaepernick, both of them sat during the anthem and Jay-Z is the one responsible for the half time program with his new contract with the NFL.

Forum List

Back