the gun proposal the government offers us

Yeah...so......obama has been appointing anti gun judges for the last 8 years.......republican appointed judges are a 50/50 proposition for ruling wrong on Constitutional issues....democrat appointed judges go 100% the wrong way...especially on the supreme court.

Since liberals are on the wrong side of the U.S. Constitution - they are forced to rely on judges with equally absurd political views violating the law as "proof" that their anti-constitutional views are "ok".

I've often pointed out to them that that is as asinine as saying it is ok to rape and murder women simply because so many serial killers have done the same thing. Breaking the law is not ok simply because you can point to someone else who broke the law. Those judges know they are not upholding the law. They are simply being political activists from the bench. What they are doing is illegal and they know it.

not only on the wrong side but want to gut it

When was the last time you or anybody else you know got their gun taken away? When was the last time you or anybody you know was not able to go to a gun store and buy a gun?

It's about the future if the left gets their way. We still have rights, but Hillary indicated that she doesn't believe the 2nd amendment means that we have a right to bear arms. She's a bitch and wants the public disarmed. Now, the leftwing radicals are inching their way toward a gun-free country. Gotta take baby steps till the time is right, then they'll come for the guns. The plan is to keep making stricter laws, create a national registry and then eventually they'll reveal the real goal. They've already done their best to brainwash our younger generation and make them fear their own shadows.

Get all the guns away from criminals and the problem will be solved. Still waiting for a plan on that. Maybe start with the inner city gangs. Maybe the drug cartels who are still using the Fast and Furious guns. A Fast and Furious gun was found at the site of the Paris shooting.

Taking them away from those who need them to use against the criminals is just fucking stupid. As long as criminals have their guns, stay the fuck away from mine. You do know that our founders didn't guarantee the right to bear arms over hunting or even the average criminals, right. They knew that an armed populace would never face being ruled by another Hitler.
Ahh yes, the invisible slippery slope. I've heard about that, super scary

Human nature hasn't changed. Wannabe tyrants don't tolerate dissention.

Yeah...so......obama has been appointing anti gun judges for the last 8 years.......republican appointed judges are a 50/50 proposition for ruling wrong on Constitutional issues....democrat appointed judges go 100% the wrong way...especially on the supreme court.

Since liberals are on the wrong side of the U.S. Constitution - they are forced to rely on judges with equally absurd political views violating the law as "proof" that their anti-constitutional views are "ok".

I've often pointed out to them that that is as asinine as saying it is ok to rape and murder women simply because so many serial killers have done the same thing. Breaking the law is not ok simply because you can point to someone else who broke the law. Those judges know they are not upholding the law. They are simply being political activists from the bench. What they are doing is illegal and they know it.
We got some real legal savants here. You should run for office and put that extrordinary mind to work

We got some real legal savants here. You should run for office and put that extrordinary mind to work
I really am a legal savant, aren't I? At least - when it comes to the U.S. Constitution. I can't run for office though. It takes millions of dollars and it takes shaking hands with the devil. I don't have the first and I refuse to do the second.

I really am a legal savant, aren't I? At least - when it comes to the U.S. Constitution. I can't run for office though. It takes millions of dollars and it takes shaking hands with the devil. I don't have the first and I refuse to do the second.
While the whole campaign system is in need of a complete overhaul, with enough support and good ideas anybody can do anything.

While the whole campaign system is in need of a complete overhaul, with enough support and good ideas anybody can do anything.
Sure. But again - I'm not shaking hands with the devil. Not doing it. I'm not Barack Obama.

Sure. But again - I'm not shaking hands with the devil. Not doing it. I'm not Barack Obama.
Yeah, much easier to just sit back and complain about those out there trying to make a difference. Carry on

Yeah, much easier to just sit back and complain about those out there trying to make a difference. Carry on
It's not about "easier". It's about integrity. I'm not selling my soul to the devil. That's for people desperate for power like Obama and Hitlery Clinton.

Besides, are you saying that the only people who make a difference are the people elected president? Only 44 people in U.S. history have made a difference? Really? There are a lot more ways to make a difference than running for president.

It's not about "easier". It's about integrity. I'm not selling my soul to the devil. That's for people desperate for power like Obama and Hitlery Clinton.
So I guess if all people with integrity and values had your POV and sat on their hands then we just filter all the scum into leadership positions. Great attitude to have

So I guess if all people with integrity and values had your POV and sat on their hands then we just filter all the scum into leadership positions. Great attitude to have
Sadly, that system was designed long before I was born. Don't blame me for that. We lost the republic in the late 1800's early 1900's with the rise of liberalism. It was your side of the aisle that caused the problem and my side of the aisle that didn't stop them back then. This is like blaming me for a woman who had an abortion in 1894. I wasn't around to stop it. You can't blame me.

Sadly, that system was designed long before I was born. Don't blame me for that. We lost the republic in the late 1800's early 1900's with the rise of liberalism. It was your side of the aisle that caused the problem and my side of the aisle that didn't stop them back then. This is like blaming me for a woman who had an abortion in 1894. I wasn't around to stop it. You can't blame me.
Your one sided anti liberal no compromise views are a large part of the problem

Besides, are you saying that the only people who make a difference are the people elected president? Only 44 people in U.S. history have made a difference? Really? There are a lot more ways to make a difference than running for president.
I'm not saying that at all. We were talking about judges... Run for district attorney, county supervisor, mayor, governor, congress, anything. Voice your opinions and if people agree they will support you, then act on these views in your community... Show the successes and expand to state government, national... Etc.

I realize that puts you in the enemies camp, then you wouldn't be able to bitch anymore, but that's how our system works. Of the people

I'm not saying that at all. We were talking about judges... Run for district attorney, county supervisor, mayor, governor, congress, anything. Voice your opinions and if people agree they will support you, then act on these views in your community... Show the successes and expand to state government, national... Etc.

I realize that puts you in the enemies camp, then you wouldn't be able to bitch anymore, but that's how our system works. Of the people
Um....how do you know that I'm not a Mayor? Or a Vice Mayor? Or sitting on my city council? You have no idea what I do or what I'm doing. Stop being presumptuous.

Um....how do you know that I'm not a Mayor? Or a Vice Mayor? Or sitting on my city council? You have no idea what I do or what I'm doing. Stop being presumptuous.
It's pretty obvious by the way you talk plus the fact that you just said you would never run because you don't have money and don't want to work with liberals. I agree though, it's not cool to be presumptuous. Feel free to clear the record if I was wrong mr mayor

As if on cue, our resident rightwing liar. At least you’re consistent at being wrong and a liar.

Residents of New York are at liberty to buy all manner of firearms; the Safe Act did not compel anyone to ‘give up’ his guns – AR and AK owners still have those guns after the law was enacted, and the Safe Act has been upheld by the courts as Constitutional.

As if on cue....a story out of New York proves that you are our pathological liar. At least you're consistent at being wrong and a liar.

See...if New York law "did not compel anyone to surrender their 2nd Amendment rights" - then why was this man arrested for having standard firearms on him? Oops...

‘I Am Not…a Terrorist, I’m a Father’: Man Arrested With Arsenal Outside NYC Tells His Side of Story

When was the last time you or anybody else you know got their gun taken away? When was the last time you or anybody you know was not able to go to a gun store and buy a gun?

Are you serious?!? What world do you live in Slade? People have been getting arrested for years for having a gun in cities like Washington D.C., Chicago, and New York. And guess what? When they get sent to jail - they aren't allowed to take their gun with them. It gets taken away...along with their freedom.

‘I Am Not…a Terrorist, I’m a Father’: Man Arrested With Arsenal Outside NYC Tells His Side of Story

"so...we give up our guns and disarms ourselves and our option is to call the police."

lol

Nonsense – no one is advocating anyone ‘give up his guns,’ there are no laws proposed or in place compelling citizens ‘give up their guns,’ and anyone who makes such a claim is a liar.
Bullshit. That's what DemoRATs have proposed over and over and over again. It's getting so predictable it's monotonous.

"so...we give up our guns and disarms ourselves and our option is to call the police."

lol

Nonsense – no one is advocating anyone ‘give up his guns,’ there are no laws proposed or in place compelling citizens ‘give up their guns,’ and anyone who makes such a claim is a liar.
Bullshit. That's what DemoRATs have proposed over and over and over again. It's getting so predictable it's monotonous.
CCJ is a pathological liar and completely ignorant of the facts so it makes it especially painful to discuss anything with him.

lol

CCJ is a pathological liar and completely ignorant of the facts so it makes it especially painful to discuss anything with him.
Yeah, I know. The truth is almost always the exact opposite of whatever he posts.

Forum List

Back