the gun proposal the government offers us

When was the last time you or anybody else you know got their gun taken away? When was the last time you or anybody you know was not able to go to a gun store and buy a gun?

Are you serious?!? What world do you live in Slade? People have been getting arrested for years for having a gun in cities like Washington D.C., Chicago, and New York. And guess what? When they get sent to jail - they aren't allowed to take their gun with them. It gets taken away...along with their freedom.

‘I Am Not…a Terrorist, I’m a Father’: Man Arrested With Arsenal Outside NYC Tells His Side of Story
You're talking about local city laws right? Isn't that the system of government you advocate for? And the people you're complaining about getting their guns taken away are criminals that break laws right? You really think that's a problem?

"so...we give up our guns and disarms ourselves and our option is to call the police."

lol

Nonsense – no one is advocating anyone ‘give up his guns,’ there are no laws proposed or in place compelling citizens ‘give up their guns,’ and anyone who makes such a claim is a liar.
Says the control freak

You're talking about local city laws right? Isn't that the system of government you advocate for?

No. The system of government I advocate for 24x7 is constitutional government. Which means a local municipality cannot take away any of my Constitutional rights.
And the people you're complaining about getting their guns taken away are criminals that break laws right? You really think that's a problem?
No they are not. They are ordinary law abiding citizens being arrested for having a gun. What we've established here is that even in the face of indisputable facts, you cannot admit when you are wrong about the liberal ideology. Dumbocrats do desire to outlaw guns and they are doing it unconstitutionally.

You're talking about local city laws right? Isn't that the system of government you advocate for?

No. The system of government I advocate for 24x7 is constitutional government. Which means a local municipality cannot take away any of my Constitutional rights.
And the people you're complaining about getting their guns taken away are criminals that break laws right? You really think that's a problem?
No they are not. They are ordinary law abiding citizens being arrested for having a gun. What we've established here is that even in the face of indisputable facts, you cannot admit when you are wrong about the liberal ideology. Dumbocrats do desire to outlaw guns and they are doing it unconstitutionally.
What if I'm a venue owner throwing a concert and I don't want people carrying on my property cause I don't have enough mops on hand to clean up the blood should a few decide to get sassy. Do I have the right to do that?

"so...we give up our guns and disarms ourselves and our option is to call the police."

lol

Nonsense – no one is advocating anyone ‘give up his guns,’ there are no laws proposed or in place compelling citizens ‘give up their guns,’ and anyone who makes such a claim is a liar.
So what do you think a ban on semi-automatic weapons will do ?

Forum List

Back