The gun industry is the most consumer-friendly industry in america.

smart guns are stupid for everyone Brian , belt or pocket holster for in school 'School Guards' and armed teachers is good enough for me !!

smart guns are stupid for everyone Brian , belt or pocket holster for in school 'School Guards' and armed teachers is good enough for me !!

So rather than protect children they might be accidently shot. You pointed out how accidents happen even with the most trained. 17,000 accidental shootings each year, over 600 dead.

Why are smart guns stupid?

fumbling with a key board in a self defense shooting scenario isn't a good thing to do Brian . Belt holster with retention or a pocket holster might be ok . o keyboards , electronics , batteries or other magic .

fumbling with a key board in a self defense shooting scenario isn't a good thing to do Brian . Belt holster with retention or a pocket holster might be ok . o keyboards , electronics , batteries or other magic .

I think there are plenty of applications for them.

So rather than protect children they might be accidently shot. You pointed out how accidents happen even with the most trained. 17,000 accidental shootings each year, over 600 dead.

Why are smart guns stupid?

Hey einstein. Lots of things would save lives. A little thing like lowering speed limits to 50 malprow would save 5000 american lives every year. But you oppose it.

Forum List

Back