The great replacement is and was always an electoral strategy. Is such a strategy divisive?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We often hear about how DIVISIVE the right is with their preserve and protect America and keep it 1950’s state of mind but we rarely hear about the divisive Leftist ideals that would actually tear most nations in half. Tucker does a pretty awesome job articulating it.

I still think the main Dem election strategy is just more massive cheating until they are forced to stop.

The purpose of the illegals is to replace the American workers the elites want to get rid of as while inflating the numbers through the census to give Dems more reps & let them vote illegally with lax laws.

They don't like American workers much. We tend to be more unruly & independent than those fleeing from 3rd world shit holes who are much more willing to do as told.

We often hear about how DIVISIVE the right is with their preserve and protect America and keep it 1950’s state of mind but we rarely hear about the divisive Leftist ideals that would actually tear most nations in half. Tucker does a pretty awesome job articulating it.
No, there's no such strategy.

Try again OP.

The fact you equate border security with white supremacy says more about your fascist mentality than you can possibly comprehend
Not too hard to equate the two when you consider the fact that multiple white supremisist groups have made efforts to load up their well armed racist vigilante groups, and join in patroling the border. Our border policies and white supremicy should never be one and the same.

I still think the main Dem election strategy is just more massive cheating until they are forced to stop.

The purpose of the illegals is to replace the American workers the elites want to get rid of as while inflating the numbers through the census to give Dems more reps & let them vote illegally with lax laws.

They don't like American workers much. We tend to be more unruly & independent than those fleeing from 3rd world shit holes who are much more willing to do as told.
Well glad you openly admit it. Yep, we want to "replace" American workers, who are mostly entitled little shits that believe it is perfectly fine to go to lunch, huff down a joint and guzzle a couple of beers, and come back to work. To call in sick at least once a month, because, well they just didn't feel like working. To show up late, leave early, and then moan about not getting 40 hours.

Openly admitting that those immigrants work harder, are more dependable, than entitled Americans. I mean here is a thought, just a thought, work as hard as they do and you have nothing to worry about. Be as dependable as them, you have nothing to worry about.

The founders placed no restrictions on immigration, and for good reason. They knew. Americans would get complicit, would take their freedom for granted, and hell, eventually a majority of them might vote for a self-absorbed asshat spouting division and racism simply to protect their own position of privilege.

I mean the OP is funny. American's birth rate has declined. Why Americans don't feel confident enough in the future of this country to raise children. But immigrants do, they have that confidence. They strive to make this country better for their children. Meanwhile the Boomers have sought to suck as much out of this country, the future be damned, since they were dropping acid at Woodstock. I mean I am sorry there is no replacement policy, because, I for one, would take one illegal immigrant for every ten parasitic boomers I could find to ship the hell out of here.

Well glad you openly admit it. Yep, we want to "replace" American workers, who are mostly entitled little shits that believe it is perfectly fine to go to lunch, huff down a joint and guzzle a couple of beers, and come back to work. To call in sick at least once a month, because, well they just didn't feel like working. To show up late, leave early, and then moan about not getting 40 hours.

Openly admitting that those immigrants work harder, are more dependable, than entitled Americans. I mean here is a thought, just a thought, work as hard as they do and you have nothing to worry about. Be as dependable as them, you have nothing to worry about.

The founders placed no restrictions on immigration, and for good reason. They knew. Americans would get complicit, would take their freedom for granted, and hell, eventually a majority of them might vote for a self-absorbed asshat spouting division and racism simply to protect their own position of privilege.

I mean the OP is funny. American's birth rate has declined. Why Americans don't feel confident enough in the future of this country to raise children. But immigrants do, they have that confidence. They strive to make this country better for their children. Meanwhile the Boomers have sought to suck as much out of this country, the future be damned, since they were dropping acid at Woodstock. I mean I am sorry there is no replacement policy, because, I for one, would take one illegal immigrant for every ten parasitic boomers I could find to ship the hell out of here.
The immigrants that are coming here are incapable of ever showing up at an office to do anything besides vacuum and dust. Maybe look through drawers for loose change. What are they doing? Joining gangs and being drug dealers or couriers, selling sex slaves and peddling children to perverts, overrunning homeless shelters and throwing more tents on sidewalks.

In the 70s and 80s we allowed in tens of thousands of El Salvadorans. They were settled in established Mexican neighborhoods. The immigrants were in direct competition with Mexicans for housing, jobs and resources. To protect themselves the El Salvadorans formed Mara Salvatrucha or MS13. We know where that went.

Instead of thousands, our harmful and destructive government is importing millions, from more than 100 countries. All are equally illiterate, unskilled and unable to find a place in a first world country. The country is moving into the direction of robotic labor. It's not 1970 any more. There isn't enough low labor jobs for these millions.

If you want to take in a few of these village people because educated Americans offend you, good. They will put you in a sausage machine.

Not too hard to equate the two when you consider the fact that multiple white supremisist groups have made efforts to load up their well armed racist vigilante groups, and join in patroling the border. Our border policies and white supremicy should never be one and the same.
Maybe if the border laws were being followed, these "white supremist" groups & "racist vigilante groups" wouldn't have to do it for them.

Not protecting the border means pedo the pervy nipple pincher is breaking his oath of office & can be impeached

oathofoffice.jpeg

Those Woodstock hippie boomers are the same ones beating the war drums to fight for Nazi Ukraine in a fight where we have no interest. "Make love, not war" is now "let's exchange nukes with Russia"
Sorry if you hate your fellow Americans so much but it was the boomers & the collectivist leftists that championed policies that enabled a generation of entitled & crappy workers to grow up with no work ethic.
Besides, in red states & rural areas, the kids are generally good workers, so maybe you just live in a shit area.

If you think that makes it a good argument in favor of illegal immigration, you are sadly mistaken & delusional.
I have no problems with immigrants that come here the right way & contribute but you can't have unlimited immigration in a socialized welfare society that DC has created.

I’ve never met a single beaner that didn’t show up hung over smelling like ass and then drink Modellos on the job.
Listen to these Democrats tell us how we still need slaves with no desire for conditions.
Oh but they did…ever hear on the Naturalization Act Of 1790? Hmmm, I wonder why they only wanted white citizens in America…have you seen Los Angeles…weird huh?
B7477F8F-4783-4224-9E46-51B3BF0A563F.jpeg

Here we are again folks…the left telling us core Americans are bad and that brown illiterate thirdworlders are better for America.
The odd part is….why don’t or can’t these thirdworlders EVER improve their own nations?

I see some people slamming american workers. They are currently the greatest in the world. Better than at any point in this nations history. If you can't find good ones look in the mirror for the reason.

That's right, being open about your white supremacism is an awesome strategy to win elections. Please keep it up.
Identifying the left's opening the border and loading up california and new mexico and counting those illegals in the census for electoral purposes to consolidate power is not a "white supremacist strategy" you dishonest pile of orangutan semen.

Am I supposed to be worried? Ahhh by all means I am because I forgot where I placed my beer. That's how concerned I am.

I see some people slamming american workers. They are currently the greatest in the world. Better than at any point in this nations history. If you can't find good ones look in the mirror for the reason.
Because you say so? Because you want to believe it’s so? OR because you have data to share with us?

Forum List

Back