The great replacement is and was always an electoral strategy. Is such a strategy divisive?

I’d say that if he hurt my feelings as well.
Do you have data to counter his?
No, it is a fact. Carlson's lawyer said only an idiot would believe anything Carlson says. That's was his primary defense in a defamation lawsuit.

Carlson's and Trump's arguments are identical to the anti-immigrant bigots of 150 years ago.

As Defendant notes, Mr. Carlson himself aims to “challenge[] political correctness and media bias.” This “general tenor” of the show should then inform a viewer that he is not “stating actual facts” about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in “exaggeration” and “non-literal commentary.” Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson’s reputation, any reasonable viewer “arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism” about the statements he makes. 600 W. 115th Corp. v. Von Gutfeld, 80 N.Y.2d 130, 141, 603 N.E.2d 930, 936 (1992). Whether the Court frames Mr. Carlson’s statements as “exaggeration,” “non-literal commentary,” or simply bloviating for his audience, the conclusion remains the same—the statements are not actionable.

McDougal v. Fox News Network, LLC, No. 1:2019cv11161 - Document 39 (S.D.N.Y. 2020)

McDougal v. Fox News Network, LLC, No. 1:2019cv11161 - Document 39 (S.D.N.Y. 2020) case opinion from the Southern District of New York US Federal District Court
law.justia.com
law.justia.com

Like I said, any retard who has not yet figured out Tucker Carlson lies to them is brain damaged beyond all hope.

That's not nearly racist enough. You sad racist shitstains need to turn up the racism even higher.
Yet you cannot actually place these worthless people at SpaceX. Why don't you tell us about $10.00 lettuce and $15.00 strawberries.

As Defendant notes, Mr. Carlson himself aims to “challenge[] political correctness and media bias.” This “general tenor” of the show should then inform a viewer that he is not “stating actual facts” about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in “exaggeration” and “non-literal commentary.” Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson’s reputation, any reasonable viewer “arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism” about the statements he makes. 600 W. 115th Corp. v. Von Gutfeld, 80 N.Y.2d 130, 141, 603 N.E.2d 930, 936 (1992). Whether the Court frames Mr. Carlson’s statements as “exaggeration,” “non-literal commentary,” or simply bloviating for his audience, the conclusion remains the same—the statements are not actionable.

McDougal v. Fox News Network, LLC, No. 1:2019cv11161 - Document 39 (S.D.N.Y. 2020)

McDougal v. Fox News Network, LLC, No. 1:2019cv11161 - Document 39 (S.D.N.Y. 2020) case opinion from the Southern District of New York US Federal District Court
law.justia.com
law.justia.com

Like I said, any retard who has not yet figured out Tucker Carlson lies to them is brain damaged beyond all hope.
They have been conditioned to believe this one-sided, distorted crap since Limbaugh.

Carlson is merely the latest in the lineage. The rubes were set up and ready for him.

law.justia.com
law.justia.com

They have been conditioned to believe this one-sided, distorted crap since Limbaugh.

Carlson is merely the latest in the lineage. The rubes were set up and ready for him.
Cool story….so political commentators are quite animated and they sometimes over-sell….Damn, thats a revolutionary find.
Now, don’t be scared, lets see that data you must have that will clearly counter what he presented in his monologue….you can’t, so you won’t….right?

Wayciss! WAYCISSSS! vaya con WAYCISS! OOOH that felt way good.
One more time, Waaayyycccissssss.
Mmmm. Your racist tears are delicious indeed.

When you stop doing openly racist things like saying that latinos are "worthless people", I'll stop pointing it out, okay?

Just understand that you crying about having your racism highlighted will not stop decent people from highlighting it.

Mmmm. Your racist tears are delicious indeed.

When you stop doing openly racist things like saying that latinos are "worthless people", I'll stop pointing it out, okay?

Just understand that you crying about having your racism highlighted will not stop decent people from highlighting it.
Are you kidding! I am laughing at you. They are worthless. That's what they are doing here. They are Nothing in their homelands. They are nothing here. All you got is DA WAYCISSSMMMM. It's actually amusing that you can be so intellectually bankrupt that you imagine calling me racist has some meaning besides you diddling yourself.

Fear of skin color = FEEEEELZ.
If I were you I would just pull up some data and show core Americans where/how dark people, as a whole have benefited them ….but you can’t so you won’t. What does that mean…what do you want for America?

I still think the main Dem election strategy is just more massive cheating until they are forced to stop.

The purpose of the illegals is to replace the American workers the elites want to get rid of as while inflating the numbers through the census to give Dems more reps & let them vote illegally with lax laws.

They don't like American workers much. We tend to be more unruly & independent than those fleeing from 3rd world shit holes who are much more willing to do as toldI still think

"I still think" - no you don't.... You parrot what comes from the Trump Cult...

So it looks like we'll have Supermarket shootings until this issue "resolved" huh?

"I still think" - no you don't.... You parrot what comes from the Trump Cult...
This coming from a devoted follower of the party of delusions, strong emotions & pagina plumbing is pretty rich.
You could forge an axe with that amount of irony.

The cult- Clot shots, multi-genders, ronaflu, diaper dude got 81 mill votes, war with Russia good, inflation necessary, cow farts & refrigerators bad....

Ya'll are a joke & barely worth a reply.
Go back to riding your horsey on a stick & telling yourself your masters wouldn't lie to you about everything you feel strongly about plowboypeg

No, it is a fact. Carlson's lawyer said only an idiot would believe anything Carlson says. That's was his primary defense in a defamation lawsuit.

Carlson's and Trump's arguments are identical to the anti-immigrant bigots of 150 years ago.
Carlson's lawyers have admitted it, The Kraken Lady's attorneys have admitted it, Alex Jones' lawyers have admitted it, Dripping Rudy himself has admitted it.

When they were in court, and had to be HONEST, of course.

Even Bannon is on tape admitting the whole Big Lie.

And still, the rubes don't care. They're the modern-day Manson Girls.

Hey breath...it DEFINES you...and your every post shows that
And I don't care! Not a bit. Wwwaaaaayyyycccciiiisss!!! That and ten bucks gets you a latte at Starbucks.

Do you really think your opinion matters? Try it again, fo shizzle this time. No fooling around. Rrrrrrrraaaaaaayyyycccccciiiiiisssssttttt. Roll your Rs a bit. Feels good doesn't it?

Forum List

Back