The great replacement is and was always an electoral strategy. Is such a strategy divisive?

I'm 91. I'm a white traditionally married white guy. I did my sentence in the work world. Why do you expect everyone to worry about this?

Identifying the left's opening the border and loading up california and new mexico and counting those illegals in the census for electoral purposes to consolidate power is not a "white supremacist strategy" you dishonest pile of orangutan semen.
Tucker called mamooth out in his monologue….he specifically said….”should you point out the obvious and share the data the Left will call you racist.”
These loons are way too predictable

We often hear about how DIVISIVE the right is with their preserve and protect America and keep it 1950’s state of mind but we rarely hear about the divisive Leftist ideals that would actually tear most nations in half. Tucker does a pretty awesome job articulating it.
Fucker Carlson has proclaimed that only an idiot would bleev his bullshit.

Well you want more workers to fill the fake labor shortage no?
Nope…third graders know that labor shortages drive up wages across the employment spectrum…I thought you wanted higher wages?
Are you sure you Libs know what you want?

Post some data showing a labor shortage. Good businesses have a massive surplus of workers. Bad ones struggle so if they go under oh well

Maybe if the border laws were being followed, these "white supremist" groups & "racist vigilante groups" wouldn't have to do it for them.

Not protecting the border means pedo the pervy nipple pincher is breaking his oath of office & can be impeached

View attachment 672518
Thank you. It's important for sane peole to see just how absurd the crazy trumpsters have become.

Forum List

Back