The Grammy Awards Shows Us What Democrats Have Become

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
ddae62934bce97066d0f6a7067004162.jpg

You're not popular unless you're putting your hands up or acting like Kanye West who went on a rant about Beck winning an award instead of Beyonce'. Is this the way Democrat voters think they should act?

I didn't watch it, but I kept seeing updates on the net. From what I could see, it was a zoo. Madonna literally showed her ass, Kanye tried to steal another award, every black performer there wanted to protest Ferguson, and Obama stuck his nose in yet another event. Sorry if the ratings for this one couldn't come close to matching the 49 that the Super Bowl got last week.

I really hope this isn't what this country is becoming, because what was seen at the Grammys was a reminder of just how out of touch with reality the left is these days.

Maybe you should watch the CMA awards instead, a bunch of no talent conservatives recording the same basic song about alcohol, pick-up trucks, drunken fornication and God.

Maybe you should watch the CMA awards instead, a bunch of no talent conservatives recording the same basic song about alcohol, pick-up trucks, drunken fornication and God.
CMA's have more class. Kanye is a thug as usual.

Who gives a shit? Quit watching TV and preserve your few remaining brain cells. Popular music of all genres is so retarded that I cannot understand why anyone listens to it.

Who gives a shit? Quit watching TV and preserve your few remaining brain cells. Popular music of all genres is so retarded that I cannot understand why anyone listens to it.
I think I made it clear I didn't watch it. I have better things to do.
Most of what passes for music these days isn't any good anyway.

Country music nowadays is no different than pop music. The subjects of the songs are love/sex, cultural pride, and getting fucked-up. The only difference is the culture and the mood altering substance.

The music sucks! Whatever happened to country music? Pop has always sucked, but country music used to be good...

What entertains a people is a direct reflection of their society.

We've gone from Lucy & Ricky in separate beds to close-ups of people vomiting & defecating.

And we're told by some people that it's no big deal; obviously these people are enabling it.

We're in decay, gang, I don't know what turns this around.

Country music nowadays is no different than pop music. The subjects of the songs are love/sex, cultural pride, and getting fucked-up. The only difference is the culture and the mood altering substance.

The music sucks! Whatever happened to country music? Pop has always sucked, but country music used to be good...
They went to LA and got a bunch of hip hop producers to produce their music and apparently the music buying public likes the resulting hick hop bullshit.

People still complain about Madonna's antics? What is this? The 90's?

We've gone from Lucy & Ricky in separate beds to close-ups of people vomiting & defecating.

And we're told by some people that it's no big deal; obviously these people are enabling it.

That 50s style entertainment was tightly censored for content, nothing is shocking these days but it is possible to self-censor with TV ratings.

The news shows horrors that we could never imagine thanks to ubiquitous cell phone cameras and people complain about an ass, something really wrong with that.

so let me get this straight. no one vomited or defecated when Lucy and Ricky were on TV?

so let me get this straight. no one vomited or defecated when Lucy and Ricky were on TV?
I can always count on Joe to jump right in and illustrate my point.

Thanks, again.

The news shows horrors that we could never imagine thanks to ubiquitous cell phone cameras and people complain about an ass, something really wrong with that.

I don't think the OP really cares one way or the other. This is just an opportunity to curmudgeonly complain and whack the other side with a stick.

Thanks, again.

No, i'm just wondering how admitting on TV that people defecate or vomit (not that i've seen either on TV recently, so I have to wonder what you are watching) is a sign of decay.

Are you saying no one did those things, and married couples really did sleep in separate beds in real life in the 1950's?

If anything, the media is probably MORE prude than it was in the 1980's. I can't remember when I've seen a really graphic sex scene in a mainstream film. It was a lot more common in the 1980's, when they first replaced the Hayes rules with the MPAA, but before the MPAA got hijacked by the prudes.

Huh? OP West did it again? He did the same thing to Taylor swift a few years ago, one of the few times I was proud of Obama by calling him a jack ass

Thanks, again.

I took your point to be that you prefer entertainment so tightly censored for content that it could be shown to a Sunday school class.

Thanks, again.

No, i'm just wondering how admitting on TV that people defecate or vomit (not that i've seen either on TV recently, so I have to wonder what you are watching) is a sign of decay.

Are you saying no one did those things, and married couples really did sleep in separate beds in real life in the 1950's?

If anything, the media is probably MORE prude than it was in the 1980's. I can't remember when I've seen a really graphic sex scene in a mainstream film. It was a lot more common in the 1980's, when they first replaced the Hayes rules with the MPAA, but before the MPAA got hijacked by the prudes.
The PG13 rating ruined movies for me, what comes out now is garbage.

Forum List

Back