What Should We Ask President Obama?

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
BuzzFeed News will interview President Barack Obama Tuesday as the president works to sign Americans up for his signature health care policy, prepares for a final chance to push through other elements of his agenda, and balances an economic recovery with crises around the world.

What Should We Ask President Obama - BuzzFeed News

Your unemployment numbers are lies, the stock market is propped up by QE. You've destroyed the free market and the middle class. How was Hawaii? I think, the last question will be the most appropriate.

Why did he approve (and praise) the Alberta Clipper pipeline but refuses to budge on the Keystone XL?
Inconsistent, lying, meddling... hardly "transparent".
Such a Brotch. :slap:

why are you such a hatful, lying human being and how do you stand yourself or sleep at night?

Have you been checked out for a mental disorder? because you really should you scare the hell out of the majority of people. that's why they voted your party out of Congress.

and will you resign so we can have some peace in our lives? we haven't had a minuets peace since your inserted your ugly self into our lives

BuzzFeed News will interview President Barack Obama Tuesday as the president works to sign Americans up for his signature health care policy, prepares for a final chance to push through other elements of his agenda, and balances an economic recovery with crises around the world.

Your unemployment numbers are lies, the stock market is propped up by QE. You've destroyed the free market and the middle class. How was Hawaii? I think, the last question will be the most appropriate.
I'd ask him how he feels about those poor, low self-esteem, certainly not Islamic, unemployed people who have vowed to behead him.

Why bother? Has he promised and pinky-sworn to answer truthfully or something? :)

"Mr. President, have any US sightings, or global sightings you know about, actually been of aliens?" :)

Other than that, he has nothing to say I'd waste breath asking. Just gonna get some bullshit politician's answer.

How do you put up with the consistent lies from the Hard Right?

What would you have do if you weren't given a basket case of economy by your predecessor?

Do you get a commission every time a set of Obama Kneepads are sold to the Obama Fluffer Brigade?

Thanks to CowboyTed for reminding me

Forum List

Back