The Grammy Awards Shows Us What Democrats Have Become

This thread shows us that Conservatives are willing to politize everything. Is it desperation? Is it their inability to voice their message as anything but a case of Nixonian paranoia? Is it because they constantly lag behind history and popular culture? Is it because they think Ted Nugent is still a Rock and Roll star and not an utter idiot and nutcase?

Conservatives are generally unhappy people and the only way to "get even" is to try to make everyone else as bitter as they are. Don't believe me? The OP says he didn't watch the telecast but felt compelled to comment on it anyway. What an empty life he must have.
We are bitter candy? Nope I love my life, just hate more taxes, being forced to buy something I Don't want and a leader of a president to be a damn pussy to the world

You guys are the ones who are poor as hell and want to tax more, That's all i hear from liberals on these sites, tax tax tax.... Why Don't you at least send me some grease why you fuck me some more :)

Tax Don't = charity

They used to have some decency and standards back in the day for all these stupid awards shows. not today

I wouldn't let my children watch them. watching some grown up man jump on the stage whining over who won and who didn't win

This thread shows us that Conservatives are willing to politize everything. Is it desperation? Is it their inability to voice their message as anything but a case of Nixonian paranoia? Is it because they constantly lag behind history and popular culture? Is it because they think Ted Nugent is still a Rock and Roll star and not an utter idiot and nutcase?

Conservatives are generally unhappy people and the only way to "get even" is to try to make everyone else as bitter as they are. Don't believe me? The OP says he didn't watch the telecast but felt compelled to comment on it anyway. What an empty life he must have.
We are bitter candy?
Yes.
Nope I love my life,
Sounds like it.
just hate more taxes,
Good thing the President proposed a tax break for working families.
being forced to buy something I Don't want
Such as...health insurance? What do you expect...the rest of the world to pay your bills?
and a leader of a president to be a damn pussy to the world
Now you're just being silly (not to mention illiterate)...talk to OBL about it; oh wait...you can't.

You guys are the ones who are poor as hell and want to tax more,
Poor as hell? Not really...hell "we" had an award celebration last night from what I heard...."we" had one a few weeks back and "we" will have another one on the 22nd. Hardly "poor as hell"

That's all i hear from liberals on these sites, tax tax tax....
That is because you do not listen....but don't let facts stand in the way of your demagoguery.

Why Don't you at least send me some grease why you fuck me some more :)
Must be more evidence of that "happy" life you say you lead.

As for watching this garbage, you don't have to sample every single apple in the barrel to conclude that it is a barrel of rotten apples. Which it was, pretty much.

What I saw was a parade of marginally-talented narcissists doing everything possible to keep the camera on themselves. But it was gratifying to see the "artists" of all genres showing appreciation for others whose music was quite a bit different from their own.

One would never discern from this spectacle that among civilized people modesty and humility are considered virtues.

Are you Republican or Democrat? And why?

I grew up as a Republican because of my parents, When I got smarter and older I learned how horrible the republicans were as people, and switch to Democratic. I plan to register as a democratic next election.
Are You Republican or Democrat Kanye West Forum

Interesting Kanye West grew up a GOP... Lets blame it on his up bringing... Kanye became a Democrat because his views on Bush, I think...

But hey were is the free expression that our conservative cling to
You didn't grow up. You grew older.

I love how nobody watched it but everyone knows what happened....

Do you guys pretend that the music/art you accept were created by men/women (who are we kidding--men only) who had no foibles in their private lives?

What you're enjoying is that the media outlets of the day did not go out of it's way to take down the persons whom they covered. Call it a "gentlemen's agreement" or not but that was the case. Today, there are no such agreements. Why is that? Could it be because people love to see others taken down a notch?

What entertains a people is a direct reflection of their society.

We've gone from Lucy & Ricky in separate beds to close-ups of people vomiting & defecating.

And we're told by some people that it's no big deal; obviously these people are enabling it.

We're in decay, gang, I don't know what turns this around.

so let me get this straight. no one vomited or defecated when Lucy and Ricky were on TV?
I can always count on Joe to jump right in and illustrate my point.

Thanks, again.

No, i'm just wondering how admitting on TV that people defecate or vomit (not that i've seen either on TV recently, so I have to wonder what you are watching) is a sign of decay.

Are you saying no one did those things, and married couples really did sleep in separate beds in real life in the 1950's?

If anything, the media is probably MORE prude than it was in the 1980's. I can't remember when I've seen a really graphic sex scene in a mainstream film. It was a lot more common in the 1980's, when they first replaced the Hayes rules with the MPAA, but before the MPAA got hijacked by the prudes.
Somehow you have decided to pretend that because people pooped and barfed in the 50's, comedy shows were obligated to depict it.

I don't know, Joe, there's nothing I can say to you. You'll defend the constant lowering of societal standards and our general decay forever.

Whatever works for you.

We've gone from Lucy & Ricky in separate beds to close-ups of people vomiting & defecating.

And we're told by some people that it's no big deal; obviously these people are enabling it.

so let me get this straight. no one vomited or defecated when Lucy and Ricky were on TV?

Thanks, again.

No, i'm just wondering how admitting on TV that people defecate or vomit (not that i've seen either on TV recently, so I have to wonder what you are watching) is a sign of decay.

Are you saying no one did those things, and married couples really did sleep in separate beds in real life in the 1950's?

If anything, the media is probably MORE prude than it was in the 1980's. I can't remember when I've seen a really graphic sex scene in a mainstream film. It was a lot more common in the 1980's, when they first replaced the Hayes rules with the MPAA, but before the MPAA got hijacked by the prudes.
Somehow you have decided to pretend that because people pooped and barfed in the 50's, comedy shows were obligated to depict it.

I don't know, Joe, there's nothing I can say to you. You'll defend the constant lowering of societal standards and our general decay forever.

Whatever works for you.

Do you really think that if cable TV and it's 250 channels had been invented in the 60's instead of the 80's and 90's that you would have had nothing but high quality programs on all of those channels?

What you see today is a bunch of low quality channels that allow transmission of material that would have never seen the light of day when there were not these platforms for exhibition.

There is a reason there used to be these adult book stores and arcades when I was growing up and yes,when my father and mother were growing up "back then"....that was the distribution channel of it's day. When nickelodeons came on line even earlier than that, they were not producing Citizen Kane and Gone With the Wind. Pitchmen and bakers would stand on the street and shout at you to come see the films.

Joe doesn't need me to issue a defense for him..he wins every argument with you guys (and myself) but what he is likely trying to illustrate is that the "lowering societal standards" nonsense you speak of has always been there to some degree. As the market for a more grandiose lifestyle expands, so are the suppliers for the grandiose.

Thanks, again.

Whatever works for you.

Do you really think that if cable TV and it's 250 channels had been invented in the 60's instead of the 80's and 90's that you would have had nothing but high quality programs on all of those channels?

What you see today is a bunch of low quality channels that allow transmission of material that would have never seen the light of day when there were not these platforms for exhibition.

There is a reason there used to be these adult book stores and arcades when I was growing up and yes,when my father and mother were growing up "back then"....that was the distribution channel of it's day. When nickelodeons came on line even earlier than that, they were not producing Citizen Kane and Gone With the Wind. Pitchmen and bakers would stand on the street and shout at you to come see the films.

Joe doesn't need me to issue a defense for him..he wins every argument with you guys (and myself) but what he is likely trying to illustrate is that the "lowering societal standards" nonsense you speak of has always been there to some degree. As the market for a more grandiose lifestyle expands, so are the suppliers for the grandiose.
"Joe doesn't need me to issue a defense for him..he wins every argument with you guys..."

:laugh:

Now there's an objective opinion for ya.

And to which "guys" do you refer?

And a very nice illustration of my point, thanks.

We are bitter candy?
Yes.
Nope I love my life,
Sounds like it.
just hate more taxes,
Such as...health insurance? What do you expect...the rest of the world to pay your bills?
Now you're just being silly (not to mention illiterate)...talk to OBL about it; oh wait...you can't.

Poor as hell? Not really...hell "we" had an award celebration last night from what I heard...."we" had one a few weeks back and "we" will have another one on the 22nd. Hardly "poor as hell"

That is because you do not listen....but don't let facts stand in the way of your demagoguery.

Not going line item candy, what are you going to pay for? I have not been to a quack in 25 years, 49 years old , if I need stiches to sew up a wound I will do it my self , fishing wire and super glue works fine candy, tuff as they come.

I love my middle class life in South Carolina
Leave me the hell alone for Trying to tax me to death for the freeloaders on society

Attachments

• IMG_20150204_093526.jpg
    IMG_20150204_093526.jpg
    374.6 KB · Views: 104

We are bitter candy?
Yes.
Nope I love my life,
Sounds like it.
just hate more taxes,

We are bitter candy?
Yes.
Nope I love my life,
Sounds like it.
just hate more taxes,

Not going line item candy, what are you going to pay for? I have not been to a quack in 25 years, 49 years old , if I need stiches to sew up a wound I will do it my self , fishing wire and super glue works fine candy, tuff as they come.

I love my middle class life in South Carolina
Leave me the hell alone for Trying to tax me to death for the freeloaders on society
Candy why should I have to pay for crappy ass drivers?

When I have not filed a claim in 30 years?

Candy why should I have to pay for fat ass people who choose that life style

Why?

I am 49 years old, 5'9" 150 lbs soaking wet, I dont take chances no more so candy why do I have to pay for everyones else reckless choices in life

Why candy

Why?

I mean I don't mind my taxes going for children, but not able bodied adults who figured out the system

Fuck them

Candy

Fuck them

ddae62934bce97066d0f6a7067004162.jpg

You're not popular unless you're putting your hands up or acting like Kanye West who went on a rant about Beck winning an award instead of Beyonce'. Is this the way Democrat voters think they should act?

I didn't watch it, but I kept seeing updates on the net. From what I could see, it was a zoo. Madonna literally showed her ass, Kanye tried to steal another award, every black performer there wanted to protest Ferguson, and Obama stuck his nose in yet another event. Sorry if the ratings for this one couldn't come close to matching the 49 that the Super Bowl got last week.

I really hope this isn't what this country is becoming, because what was seen at the Grammys was a reminder of just how out of touch with reality the left is these days.
She does have a nice ass for her age....

Ricky was a drunk and Lucy divorced him,,,some reflection....

Forum List

Back