The Grammy Awards Shows Us What Democrats Have Become

What entertains a people is a direct reflection of their society.

We've gone from Lucy & Ricky in separate beds to close-ups of people vomiting & defecating.

And we're told by some people that it's no big deal; obviously these people are enabling it.

We're in decay, gang, I don't know what turns this around.

And you're perfectly illustrating the "back in my day" cranky old man gig. People who listened to Amos and Andy thought Lucy and Ricky were the decay of our society because they showed Lucy {gasp} pregnant.

Censorship and Scandals

The PG13 rating ruined movies for me, what comes out now is garbage.

PG-13 came out because MPAA gave Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom a PG rating when it should have gotten an R rating.

The first Star Trek picture in 1979 got a "G" rating despite having four people get killed and some less than subtle sexual references.

The problem with the entire rating system is that it's completely arbitrary.

This thread shows us that Conservatives are willing to politize everything. Is it desperation? Is it their inability to voice their message as anything but a case of Nixonian paranoia? Is it because they constantly lag behind history and popular culture? Is it because they think Ted Nugent is still a Rock and Roll star and not an utter idiot and nutcase?

The PG13 rating ruined movies for me, what comes out now is garbage.

PG-13 came out because MPAA gave Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom a PG rating when it should have gotten an R rating.

The first Star Trek picture in 1979 got a "G" rating despite having four people get killed and some less than subtle sexual references.

The problem with the entire rating system is that it's completely arbitrary.
It's worse than that, it's become an almighty formula to make films by. I am sure lots of good scripts get trashed because the formula prohibits certain story elements and themes.

Huh? OP West did it again? He did the same thing to Taylor swift a few years ago, one of the few times I was proud of Obama by calling him a jack ass
I just saw him on the news demanding that all winners give their awards to Beyoncé. They are racists if they don't.

We've gone from Lucy & Ricky in separate beds to close-ups of people vomiting & defecating.

And we're told by some people that it's no big deal; obviously these people are enabling it.

'
I really hate to say this, and I am sure to receive a lot of angry and insulting replies, but I am going to say it anyway.

What we are seeing is the ni66erization of our culture. Note, ni66ers come in all colors.

This thread shows us that Conservatives are willing to politize everything. Is it desperation? Is it their inability to voice their message as anything but a case of Nixonian paranoia? Is it because they constantly lag behind history and popular culture? Is it because they think Ted Nugent is still a Rock and Roll star and not an utter idiot and nutcase?
That's really strange......because I saw blacks politicizing Ferguson during their performances.

What utter hypocrisy.

Does this dress look like it's based in reality?

tumblr_njiawyKPdg1tdgcsro1_540.jpg

What is that guy smoking crack or something the last time he did it he apologized to Taylor swift

only conservatives

check out these two one percenters attending

--LOL

B9XIqESCUAAKDny.jpg

Are you Republican or Democrat? And why?

I grew up as a Republican because of my parents, When I got smarter and older I learned how horrible the republicans were as people, and switch to Democratic. I plan to register as a democratic next election.
Are You Republican or Democrat Kanye West Forum

Interesting Kanye West grew up a GOP... Lets blame it on his up bringing... Kanye became a Democrat because his views on Bush, I think...

But hey were is the free expression that our conservative cling to

I grew up as a Republican because of my parents, When I got smarter and older I learned how horrible the republicans were as people, and switch to Democratic. I plan to register as a democratic next election.

Interesting Kanye West grew up a GOP... Lets blame it on his up bringing... Kanye became a Democrat because his views on Bush, I think...

I don't think you ever grew up.

I don't think you ever grew up.
Thank you

Conservatives are generally unhappy people and the only way to "get even" is to try to make everyone else as bitter as they are. Don't believe me? The OP says he didn't watch the telecast but felt compelled to comment on it anyway. What an empty life he must have.

'
I really hate to say this, and I am sure to receive a lot of angry and insulting replies, but I am going to say it anyway.

What we are seeing is the ni66erization of our culture. Note, ni66ers come in all colors.

We saw that the moment you showed up.

If you think west and you grew up.

Well as obama said it best

Forum List

Back