The government didn't seize a dozen Michael Cohen tapes, it seized over a hundred.

The government seized over 100 tapes from Michael Cohen

Wow, over a hundred tapes.

Remember, Cohen only had three clients.

Dean you think they have the original cassette tapes?

They were recorded on the cell phones Muellers had for 6 months. If there was anything on them, Mueller would have leaked it to CNN by now.

5657390cv11d.jpg

But one is the loneliest number . . .

What do you suppose is on those tapes? What revelations do you imagine will come to light in their investigation?

Why haven't Mueller or Schiff leaked anything already?

Seems to me there's a very delicate and treacherous balance of power at present between our President's administration and the last grasp, last vestige political energy harnessed by the initial formation of the Mueller special counsel appointment. I envision that American political power dichotomy as almost but not quite two individual governments sharing power over the same sovereign State.

One, the remnant holdovers from the Obama--and even Bush and Bill Clinton administrations--barely stands hunched over on its second to last gasp for either renewal or to drag down the incumbent administration with a final blow. The other, our current administration, reminds me of a classic English hunting party in pursuit of the last fox in the forest. Seems if either side makes incursions prematurely across the DMZ, the whole thing could collapse. Timing is everything, however I think it's too late for the Left to get what they want. Too many holes in an already sinking ship.

But one is the loneliest number . . .

What do you suppose is on those tapes? What revelations do you imagine will come to light in their investigation?

Why haven't Mueller or Schiff leaked anything already?

Seems to me there's a very delicate and treacherous balance of power at present between our President's administration and the last grasp, last vestige political energy harnessed by the initial formation of the Mueller special counsel appointment. I envision that American political power dichotomy as almost but not quite two individual governments sharing power over the same sovereign State.

One, the remnant holdovers from the Obama--and even Bush and Bill Clinton administrations--barely stands hunched over on its second to last gasp for either renewal or to drag down the incumbent administration with a final blow. The other, our current administration, reminds me of a classic English hunting party in pursuit of the last fox in the forest. Seems if either side makes incursions prematurely across the DMZ, the whole thing could collapse. Timing is everything, however I think it's too late for the Left to get what they want. Too many holes in an already sinking ship.

Trump will take them out like the Corleone Baptism. The NeoCons are the Carlo Rizzi's and get dealt with at the end

Forum List

Back