The GOP is About to Collapse

Biden looks real good right now and is doing great.
Covid is finally losing because of Biden's leadership.
The economy is about to re-open and boom at a grand scale with Biden's stimulus.
Republicans have contributed nothing to this recovery at all, AND they have scum like Gaetz and Majorie Greene, and Trump still leading the way.
I think the Dems are going to really outperform while the GOP implodes due to stupidity and scandal. I look for big Dem gains next election because the country will be very very strong.

he's fking up the country FAST---look at the BORDER--DUH

Nobody gives a flying fuck about the border except you wackos. The border is meaningless if the economy is booming.

The economy is about to re-open and boom at a grand scale with Biden's stimulus.
Republicans have contributed nothing to this recovery at all, AND they have scum like Gaetz and Majorie Greene, and Trump still leading the way.
I think the Dems are going to really outperform while the GOP implodes due to stupidity and scandal. I look for big Dem gains next election because the country will be very very strong.

Nobody gives a flying fuck about the border except you wackos. The border is meaningless if the economy is booming.

THAT is destroying the country in many ways--your HATRED blinds you
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA

You dumb fucks represent the pizza-gate QANON, Majorie Taylor Greene wing. You wackos are going to lead your party of failure into the ground, while Biden just knocks it out of the park.

It is so obvious, the economy is about the boom on an incredible scale because of Biden.

The Dems are going to crush the mid terms because of it. All you have is Gaetz, Trump, and a bunch of brainwashed lemming liars. The GOP has made no contribution to America's boom.

You people are totally fucked and you don't realize it yet...
And you're too much of a dumb fuck to recognize that neocon shitburgers who run the Lincoln Project are the ones who gave us Trump.

Go ahead, keep pretending like those assholes have any stroke with the GOP.

:D:laughing0301::10::razz::lol::highfive::19::SMILEW~130::iyfyus.jpg::smile::badgrin::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You dumb fucks represent the pizza-gate, QANON, Majorie Taylor Greene wing of your failed party. You wackos are going to lead your party of failure into the ground, while Biden just knocks it out of the park.

It is so obvious, the economy is about the boom on an incredible scale because of Biden.

The Dems are going to crush the mid terms because of it. All you have is Gaetz, Trump, and a bunch of brainwashed lemming liars. The GOP has made no contribution to America's boom.

Well, I guess you have nothing to worry about then.

Funny how you keep making these threads though, it’s almost as if you are desperate to get people to belief your garbage.

nobody gives a flying fuck about your babble crap OP

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
1618088196401.png

1618088264504.png

1618088324276.png

such major butthurt he has trying to convince himself they are not a threesome that gets it on with each other every night.all mass murderers.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

talk about major butthurt of him in this pic below yelling his head off angry about these facts unable to refute them:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

1618089025348.png

Last edited:
You dumb fucks represent the pizza-gate, QANON, Majorie Taylor Greene wing of your failed party. You wackos are going to lead your party of failure into the ground, while Biden just knocks it out of the park.

You conspired with the CCP on a bioweapon attack AND had to cheat in the tens of millions of votes column.

Nobody voted for Stumbles and Cackles, nobody going to support their fucked up Party next time either

Only 20% of the nation has been vaccinated...Joe's CDC is moving at a snails pace...he should have used Trump's plan of using the military to do the vaccinating....we could have opened areas of bases to speed things up....the vaccines could have been flown right into the bases...but God forbid Joe does anything that Trump planned...like a small spoiled child tossing away good ideas because the wrong person thought of it first....

If it doesn't happen you'll leave the board right?

Are you trying to cancel the banker?

Not at all. Just wanting to have him spayed.

That’s not what it sounds like

Damn you really are retarded.

Only 20% of the nation has been vaccinated...Joe's CDC is moving at a snails pace...he should have used Trump's plan of using the military to do the vaccinating....we could have opened areas of bases to speed things up....the vaccines could have been flown right into the bases...but God forbid Joe does anything that Trump planned...like a small spoiled child tossing away good ideas because the wrong person thought of it first....
Skeletor Biden isn't actually in charge of anything

Keep telling yourself that.

Well, I guess you have nothing to worry about then.

Funny how you keep making these threads though, it’s almost as if you are desperate to get people to belief your garbage.
I'm just telling you what is about to happen.
I make my prediction based on the obvious signs I see in the country and the global economy.

You people are the ones that are delusional. You don't have the competence to see what is about to happen to America.

Biden is going MAGA for real.

The Lincoln Project? LOL!

well i posted a pic of what he looks like in post #14 when he cant refute facts on the dems corruption so what do you expect? :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

well i posted a pic of what he looks like in post #27 so what do you expect? :auiqs.jpg:

LOL :)

Thanks for the laugh.

He's doing good? What has he actually DONE?

Perhaps you forgot that Biden's son is under criminal investigation.

The GOP is stronger than ever. Your party has helped unite otherwise fractured pieces of the GOP.

Trump is currently at war with the GOP.. He demands all donations go to him as the controller of the party.

Forum List

Back