The GOP is About to Collapse

Perhaps you forgot that Biden's son is under criminal investigation.

The GOP is stronger than ever. Your party has helped unite otherwise fractured pieces of the GOP.
he will pretend of course you did not make this post same as he always pretends i did not make that post of pics that Obama is Bushs butt buddy.:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump is currently at war with the GOP.. He demands all donations go to him as the controller of the party.
Most of the GOP supports Trump. There are some RINOs scared of Trump cause he will find somebody to primary them.

Biden looks real good right now and is doing great.
Covid is finally losing because of Biden's leadership.
The economy is about to re-open and boom at a grand scale with Biden's stimulus.
Republicans have contributed nothing to this recovery at all, AND they have scum like Gaetz and Majorie Greene, and Trump still leading the way.
I think the Dems are going to really outperform while the GOP implodes due to stupidity and scandal. I look for big Dem gains next election because the country will be very very strong.

You're going to catch a lot of shit with thagt but I've got your back. There are more right wing morons here than you can shake a stick at

He's doing good? What has he actually DONE?

Perhaps you forgot that Biden's son is under criminal investigation.

The GOP is stronger than ever. Your party has helped unite otherwise fractured pieces of the GOP.
Yea all you wacko maniac Gaetz's and Majorie Greene's and Alex Jones are all united behind Trump and corruption.

Too bad the majority of America totally rejects your wacko lies and insurrections.

Biden is fixing the Trump mess and wether you want to admit it or not, the country is about to boom BIG TIME.

The economy is about to re-open and boom at a grand scale with Biden's stimulus.
Republicans have contributed nothing to this recovery at all, AND they have scum like Gaetz and Majorie Greene, and Trump still leading the way.
I think the Dems are going to really outperform while the GOP implodes due to stupidity and scandal. I look for big Dem gains next election because the country will be very very strong.

You're going to catch a lot of shit with thagt but I've got your back. There are more right wing morons here than you can shake a stick at

I really don't think these dumb fucks have any clue what is about to happen in the country.

It is on the brink of a major boom. All the GOP has to offer now is obstruction and criminal investigations for bad shit. They will have nothing to run on in 2022.

The nut bag sides of both major party's are tearing this country apart. No one wins but the big buck guys, the rest of us lose.

I don't know about collapse, but the ones here are melting down as we speak.

The GOP isn't going anywhere anymore than the Democratic Party. The duopoly allows for two choices and not enough people are going to vote third party to have an impact.

Voters tend to be short sighted and fickle. If enough people turn against the current party majority, the republicans become the only viable alternative.

The GOP isn't going anywhere anymore than the Democratic Party. The duopoly allows for two choices and not enough people are going to vote third party to have an impact.
Voters tend to be short sighted and fickle. If enough people turn against the current party majority, the republicans become the only viable alternative.
Each one just takes turns being more repulsive :laugh:

xiden looks like an asshole right now, leaving AMERICAs borders wide open, inviting the chinese flu in
Covid is finally losing, TRUMP got the vaccine in record time...TRUMP VACCINE---hope all you demonRATS like your -TRUMP VACCINE!!!
The economy is about to re-open and boom because the governors are sick of the demonRAT shut downs, therefore ignoring xiden, and fake-i
demonRATS have contributed nothing but stupidity, and what the republicans already proposed last year. you remember, when PIG-lousi refused to help the AMERICAN people AND they have scum like PIG-lousi and kum-inme harris and xiden still leading the way.(LOL) with barrag-o behind the curtain
I think the Dems are going to implode due to stupidity, scandal, and the anti-AMERICA mentality
here comes hunter wunters laptop...hahaha

Biden's "leadership?" Biden doesn't have the brains of a snail. Obama and Susan Rice think they are running things but in real time Trump and the military are in charge of the government. Everything happening is staged to get the people to start thinking, get pissed off and to stop being sheep. This country belongs to the people and not to the evil Satan worshipers in D.C. Trump is leading the charge and the rats are leaving the ship.

The GOP seems to have been reduced to a Jerry Springer brand of politics, supported by a Jerry Springer brand of "religion." For over a decade, the contemporary GOP has made absolutely no effort whatsoever to convince American voters that the GOP warrants their votes, while making every effort to alienate voters, then the republicans get angry at us if we don't vote for them. What is supposed to be the appeal?

Leaving trump's entire antics and "policies" during his "administration," and those of his sycophants, aside, he couldn't even make it through a debate in 2020. His sycophants just prance around throwing tantrums like spoiled toddlers and indulging in useless theatrics. There is nothing there.

he's fking up the country FAST---look at the BORDER--DUH

Nobody gives a flying fuck about the border except you wackos. The border is meaningless if the economy is booming.

you think that because you dont live down here.....

there is a lot of left wing morons too.....yea i know i was shocked too....

I really don't think these dumb fucks have any clue what is about to happen in the country.

It is on the brink of a major boom. All the GOP has to offer now is obstruction and criminal investigations for bad shit. They will have nothing to run on in 2022.

All the GOP has to offer now is obstruction and criminal investigations for bad shit
that sounds like the democrats during trumps reign....

You dumb fucks represent the pizza-gate QANON, Majorie Taylor Greene wing. You wackos are going to lead your party of failure into the ground, while Biden just knocks it out of the park.

It is so obvious, the economy is about the boom on an incredible scale because of Biden.

The Dems are going to crush the mid terms because of it. All you have is Gaetz, Trump, and a bunch of brainwashed lemming liars. The GOP has made no contribution to America's boom.

You people are totally fucked and you don't realize it yet...
And you're too much of a dumb fuck to recognize that neocon shitburgers who run the Lincoln Project are the ones who gave us Trump.

Go ahead, keep pretending like those assholes have any stroke with the GOP.
So first you dumb fucking repugs cram citizens United down our throats telling us corporations are people to. Then you tell us corporations and billionaires should not be taxed. Then the corporations don't like you flat cheating by trying to prevent Americans from voting in big cities. So now corporations should be taxed for exercising free speech as punishment When the democrats have already been trying to tax them to pay their fair share and pay down national debt. The good news is ya we will tax them not as punishment but because it is the right thing to do and we will get those deep state elites yall talk about making over 400k per house hold and add on the wealth tax for over what ever millions it is proposed at and we will get what we wanted the whole time while all of you attack free speech, flip flop on everything you claim to hold near and dear and prove you are all bat shit crazy. Ok we are for it you have my support. Hillarious

Forum List

Back