What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The GOP is About to Collapse

The Banker

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Biden looks real good right now and is doing great.
Covid is finally losing because of Biden's leadership.
The economy is about to re-open and boom at a grand scale with Biden's stimulus.
Republicans have contributed nothing to this recovery at all, AND they have scum like Gaetz and Majorie Greene, and Trump still leading the way.
I think the Dems are going to really outperform while the GOP implodes due to stupidity and scandal. I look for big Dem gains next election because the country will be very very strong.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
The economy is about to re-open and boom at a grand scale with Biden's stimulus.
Republicans have contributed nothing to this recovery at all, AND they have scum like Gaetz and Majorie Greene, and Trump still leading the way.
I think the Dems are going to really outperform while the GOP implodes due to stupidity and scandal. I look for big Dem gains next election because the country will be very very strong.

The fucking Lincoln Project?!?....BWWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Achievement2.jpg

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Reaction score

If it doesn't happen you'll leave the board right?

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

You are worthless as tits on a bull son. And even dumber than the tit.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Reaction score

yeah make us that deal.lol

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Are you trying to cancel the banker?

themirrorthief

Diamond Member
Reaction score

and old biden has fixed the border just in time to save his party...no

Circe

Gold Member
Reaction score

Yeah, you hold that hope high. :confused:

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Are you trying to claim that tits on a bull are worthless?! If so then you are grossly underestimating the value of tits

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.

Are you trying to claim that tits on a bull are worthless?! If so then you are grossly underestimating the value of tits
Agreed. Tits are tits. Downplay them at your peril.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score

^^ Look who is shilling for Liz Cheney.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The Lincoln Project? Those KGB funded kid fuckers? Perfect source for your fucktarded "news"

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays

^^ Look who is shilling for Liz Cheney.
Maybe Jeb! could run as a democrat in the primaries against Kameltoe in '24.

OP
The Banker

The Banker

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You dumb fucks represent the pizza-gate, QANON, Majorie Taylor Greene wing of your failed party. You wackos are going to lead your party of failure into the ground, while Biden just knocks it out of the park.

It is so obvious, the economy is about the boom on an incredible scale because of Biden.

The Dems are going to crush the mid terms because of it. All you have is Gaetz, Trump, and a bunch of brainwashed lemming liars. The GOP has made no contribution to America's boom.

You people are totally fucked and you don't realize it yet...

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score

hahhahahahhAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score

he's fking up the country FAST---look at the BORDER--DUH

Hossfly

ZIONUT
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Are you trying to cancel the banker?

Not at all. Just wanting to have him spayed.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List