The GOP Has a Problem: My Generation Isn't Conservative

In their defense, they aren't the generation that put the US trillions in debt Boomer.

Has it occurred to you that no one needs or wants a defense from someone stupid enough to think, "Oh, you didn't applaud my brilliance, you MUST be a boomer, because the world is as simplistic as my two-cell brain"?

Behold Exhibit A of how ignorant our nation has gotten, everyone, and be sure to mock it.

Both of the generations you think are the only ones in existence can vote, Zero. I'm waiting to see just how badly you can humiliate yourself before you realize you're a joke.
Ok Boomer. Of course if they can't vote they weren't the ones who put us all in debt. It was you and me.

Ok Boomer. Of course if they can't vote they weren't the ones who put us all in debt. It was you and me.

Thanks for proving me correct, but it really wasn't necessary. Tell us more about how there are only two generations currently alive, since you're in the mood to repeatedly embarrass yourself.

You do realize there is such a thing as "cause and effect" right? You vote for shitty people and policies you get shitty people and policies.

And when gullible parents who voted for these shitty people and policies have kids, those kids are more than likely going to reflect the voting tendencies of their parents.

And thus, the cycle of abject stupidity begins anew.

Last edited:
You do realize there is such a thing as "cause and effect" right? You vote for shitty people and policies you get shitty people and policies.

And when gullible parents who voted for these shitty people and policies have kids, those kids are more than likely going to reflect the voting tendencies of their parents.

You are not making sense. You can't blame Gen 7 for the debt the previous generations put on.

Yes I can.

There's a thing called "generational influence," where one generation influences the next.

You are so ignorant of how the human species functions.
Thats a unique and interesting viewpoint, blaming the children for the debt you put on. I have been truly educated.

He thinks there are only two generations, so no. He's not bright enough to realize anything.

Millennials and Generation Z show no sign of growing more conservative over time like the Boomers did. We must address the age gap.

The GOP has a problem, and it MIGHT be because they haven't had a good President since *checks notes*

HeirHeads Heading Us Downhill

The plutocrats at the National Review interview only their own sons and the brats' classmates. If that clique has a future, the rest of America doesn't. Ever since the Boomers were classified, the media have used the same tiny but powerful clique to represent its whole generation. Nothing could be more unAmerican as an America where success is achieved by birth and not worth.

Last edited:
LOL...so you think you're the first generation that wasn't "liberal" when you were young? When I was in High School and College I marched against the Vietnam War and voted for McGovern. Being young and naive is a rite of passage. You'll grow out of it...unless of course your career is in academics or you work in the Public Sector...then you'll grow older and still be just AS naive!
Two Wings of the Same Virus-Carrying Insect

Going from Liberal to Conservative is the rite of passage of only a single tiny elite that gets all the attention. So it has nothing to do with human nature.

Forum List

Back