So is this what you BLM supporters believe? Remember when someone attacks you, going to call a "Pig"?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
BLM slogan

"Pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon".
All you supporters do you really believe all cops should be fried like bacon?
Truly
Class_Pig_pole_cops.png

Last edited:
Many of those "anti-pig" protesters will be calling the "pigs" for help in the future.

How sad that they lack the foresight to understand that.

Their worst enemy is not the "pigs" but the bad members of their own group.

BLM slogan
"Pigs in a blanket fry them like bacon".
All you supporters do you really believe all cops should be fried like bacon?
Truly
View attachment 480218

So what did Republicans do in Kentucky? They passed an unconstitutional law that says you can't curse the police. A blatant attack on our 1st amendment right to free speech.

Republicans want to make it harder to protest. Meanwhile they did a lot more than yell profanities at Capitol police.

Ethnic group killed by cops.

View attachment 480225

Wonder why there's not an organization called "White Lives Matter"??
Whites steal everything from blacks. Music, dancing, dunking a basketball, labor, slang. Don't worry, I'm sure some wiggers will appropriate this too.

So what did Republicans do in Kentucky? They passed an unconstitutional law that says you can't curse the police. A blatant attack on our 1st amendment right to free speech.

Republicans want to make it harder to protest. Meanwhile they did a lot more than yell profanities at Capitol police.

1618519462107.png

We could just drop most of the prohibitions on speech and see how that goes... I'm not sure you'd approve of some of the things said if the only thing prohibited was threats of violence or death threats.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 480225

Whites steal everything from blacks. Music, dancing, dunking a basketball, labor, slang. Don't worry, I'm sure some wiggers will appropriate this too.
Where do you rank on the woke scale?

View attachment 480225

Where do you rank on the woke scale?

More awake than you.

Woke? Sounds like something blacks came up with and you stole it from them. Just as I said you do.

View attachment 480225

I'll remember that when I see black women walking around with their hair straightened or when I see a basketball game with only blacks on the court. Those are just a couple of examples of "theft".

Forum List

Back