Zone1 The God of the Jews is the God of Evil

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
This is the same god that Christians and Muslims believe in. Gnostic texts speak of Eldabaoth. It is believed that this is Yahweh. However, it is also associated with the concept of “son”. This is a serpent with the head of a lion, he was born by Sophia, in the absence of a man. This corresponds to the Christian virgin birth. This sin is associated with the theft of light. His mother threw him to the periphery of the universe, and in his madness he built his own ugly world. All this corresponds to ancient mythology, parallels are traced everywhere. According to Indo-Aryan myths and legend, he was killed by Indra along with his mother. But it turns out that he was resurrected. His opponents are the gods of sky and light. It's even in the Bible itself.

This is the same god that Christians and Muslims believe in. Gnostic texts speak of Eldabaoth. It is believed that this is Yahweh. However, it is also associated with the concept of “son”. This is a serpent with the head of a lion, he was born by Sophia, in the absence of a man. This corresponds to the Christian virgin birth. This sin is associated with the theft of light. His mother threw him to the periphery of the universe, and in his madness he built his own ugly world. All this corresponds to ancient mythology, parallels are traced everywhere. According to Indo-Aryan myths and legend, he was killed by Indra along with his mother. But it turns out that he was resurrected. His opponents are the gods of sky and light. It's even in the Bible itself.
You sure are full of bullshit - and lies

I would not want to be you on Judgement Day

• Banned
By the way, the very word “god” in the literal sense is the Serpent. In Slavic languages this word remained in the meaning of reptile.

• Banned
You sure are full of bullshit - and lies

I would not want to be you on Judgement Day
Jaldabaoth will not be able to judge anyone, he is the son of sin, and he lives only until he is destroyed by the higher gods. His Aeon is on the outskirts of the universe and he will be destroyed.

• Banned
The fact of the virgin unnatural conception is interpreted by the Gnostics as sin and the root cause of evil.

You better pray to your false god that you are right

Otherwise you are in deep doodoo
I'm not afraid. I realized a long time ago that this is an evil god, and I am ready to die for the Light God. Helius doesn’t need prayer, it’s enough for him that I’m on his side.

The word Evil itself has the same root as Eve. This is another name for the mother of evil, and she is also associated with the serpent.

I'm not afraid. I realized a long time ago that this is an evil god, and I am ready to die for the Light God. Helius doesn’t need prayer, it’s enough for him that I’m on his side.
I’m glad you are not afraid

Your fate is sealed so why stress over your future now?

Read ancient mythology. The main myths of humanity say approximately the same thing. The world began with the mother of evil and her snake cubs, then they were defeated by the gods of the sky, but then for some reason they were resurrected. This is what all the myths come down to

Your fate is sealed so why stress over your future now?
This exposes the lie of the Jewish god. If he foresees everything, it means he does not have the ability to change anything.

Jew Christians and Muslims do not worship the same god. They like to say they do but they don't

The plot of Johan's apocrypha was in the teachings of the Bogomi and Cathars. Jewish Christians brutally exterminated them.

Forum List

Back