Zone1 The God of the Jews is the God of Evil

The Muslim god, Allah (or however it is rendered) is not the same personage as the God of the Bible. Allah is all wise and all knowing, and cannot be "bargained" with. Your fate is your fate, as is the fate of everyone else and the world in general. The God of the Bible can be petitioned for mercy or favors, as often happens in the Bible.

Parenthetically, the god of LDS was once a man, and was exalted to godhood by living a virtuous life. We can all achieve the same thing in the same way.

Well, the God of the Jews and Christians defeated the Aryan gods you seem to follow.

And yes, "defeat" is the right word.

Roughly 30% of the world population is Christian. That comes to around 3 billion Christians.
There are an estimated 14 million Jews worldwide.

But the "gods" you follow and continually talk about are just an obscure footnote to the world's history. And an old footnote at that.

This is the same god that Christians and Muslims believe in. Gnostic texts speak of Eldabaoth. It is believed that this is Yahweh. However, it is also associated with the concept of “son”. This is a serpent with the head of a lion, he was born by Sophia, in the absence of a man. This corresponds to the Christian virgin birth. This sin is associated with the theft of light. His mother threw him to the periphery of the universe, and in his madness he built his own ugly world. All this corresponds to ancient mythology, parallels are traced everywhere. According to Indo-Aryan myths and legend, he was killed by Indra along with his mother. But it turns out that he was resurrected. His opponents are the gods of sky and light. It's even in the Bible itself.
Justin Martyr rightly saw the idiocy of your argument. OF COURSE , evil would adumbrate the story of Jesus just as good did in the Fourth Eclogue of Virgil.

I'm not afraid. I realized a long time ago that this is an evil god, and I am ready to die for the Light God. Helius doesn’t need prayer, it’s enough for him that I’m on his side.
You are of your father, Satan. Yeshua said that the Devil is a liar and the father of.all lies. You are the one who needs to repent and be born again

This is the same god that Christians and Muslims believe in. Gnostic texts speak of Eldabaoth. It is believed that this is Yahweh. However, it is also associated with the concept of “son”. This is a serpent with the head of a lion, he was born by Sophia, in the absence of a man. This corresponds to the Christian virgin birth. This sin is associated with the theft of light. His mother threw him to the periphery of the universe, and in his madness he built his own ugly world. All this corresponds to ancient mythology, parallels are traced everywhere. According to Indo-Aryan myths and legend, he was killed by Indra along with his mother. But it turns out that he was resurrected. His opponents are the gods of sky and light. It's even in the Bible itself.
why?

Forum List

Back