The Geography Of WWIII

Everything I've said about your lack of knowledge is summed up in your own quote:

"Chamberlain was right to avoid an unwinnable war over a country that was indefensible...."

So....you've decided you must be addressed with Sieg Heil?

Um, no, I've decided that we should look at history objectively, which is something you can't do.

Half the people of Czechoslovakia- The Germans, the Hungarians the Slovaks- wanted out of the arrangement. in fact, the minute communism fell, the country fell apart because it was an artificial construct.

Everything I've said about your lack of knowledge is summed up in your own quote:

"Chamberlain was right to avoid an unwinnable war over a country that was indefensible...."

So....you've decided you must be addressed with Sieg Heil?

Um, no, I've decided that we should look at history objectively, which is something you can't do.

Half the people of Czechoslovakia- The Germans, the Hungarians the Slovaks- wanted out of the arrangement. in fact, the minute communism fell, the country fell apart because it was an artificial construct.

Based on your lack of understanding of history, you must feel that allowing Iran to have nuclear weapons is just peachy keen.

I'll put that view with "Chamberlain was right" and "FDR was the greatest president."

Have you ever read a book?

Ever?

Based on your lack of understanding of history, you must feel that allowing Iran to have nuclear weapons is just peachy keen.

We had a perfectly good treaty to keep Iran from getting nukes. Trump tore it up.

But let's look at that issue. The only country to ever use nukes on civilian targets? The good old USA. Against a country that was already defeated and looking to negotiate a surrender. We're really dictate who can and cannot have nukes?

Iran has never invaded a neighbor in the modern era. They are being militarily threatened by the US and Israel, but they've agreed not to make nukes. And we tore up the treaty that Iran and five other nations entered in good faith.

I'll put that view with "Chamberlain was right" and "FDR was the greatest president."

Given your lack of critical thinking skills, I'm sure you have this childlike view of world affairs.

upload_2019-6-7_4-7-13.jpeg

We had a perfectly good treaty to keep Iran from getting nukes. Trump tore it up.

But let's look at that issue. The only country to ever use nukes on civilian targets? The good old USA. Against a country that was already defeated and looking to negotiate a surrender. We're really dictate who can and cannot have nukes?

Iran has never invaded a neighbor in the modern era. They are being militarily threatened by the US and Israel, but they've agreed not to make nukes. And we tore up the treaty that Iran and five other nations entered in good faith.

Given your lack of critical thinking skills, I'm sure you have this childlike view of world affairs.

View attachment 264226

The Obama treaty was exactly the opposite, dunce.....it guaranteed nuclear weapons to Iran, and eschewed any inspections.

It becomes a roll of the dice to figure whether you are more a liar or more a fool.

Sooo.....Chamberlain was correct in rolling over for Hitler????

And FDR was our greatest President?

Three strikes.....you know what that means.

The Obama treaty was exactly the opposite, dunce.....it guaranteed nuclear weapons to Iran, and eschewed any inspections.

Okay, I'm sure that's what you hear on Hate Radio. The reality- The Iranians have completely complied up to this point and even with Trump reneging on the treaty, they are still complying.

Not taking his country into an unwinnable war for people who didn't really want to be "saved".... um, yeah. Completely the correct call.

Saved us from Fascism AND resolved the Great Depression, in the process creating the American Middle Class and leaving us as the dominant world power for the next 50 years.... um, yeah, that's impressive.

That you are quite possibly retarded? Yes. Yes, you are.

Okay, I'm sure that's what you hear on Hate Radio. The reality- The Iranians have completely complied up to this point and even with Trump reneging on the treaty, they are still complying.

Not taking his country into an unwinnable war for people who didn't really want to be "saved".... um, yeah. Completely the correct call.

Saved us from Fascism AND resolved the Great Depression, in the process creating the American Middle Class and leaving us as the dominant world power for the next 50 years.... um, yeah, that's impressive.

That you are quite possibly retarded? Yes. Yes, you are.

Lie #1
"The Iranians have completely complied up to this point and even with Trump reneging on the treaty, they are still complying. "

"Iran Breaches the Nuclear Deal and UN Resolutions for Third Time"
Iran Breaches the Nuclear Deal and UN Resolutions for Third Time | HuffPost

Lie #2
"Not taking his country into an unwinnable war for people who didn't really want to be "saved".... um, yeah. Completely the correct call."

"Appeasement emboldened Hitler's Germany, essentially leading to WWII. As Hitler continued to invade territories and build a military capable of fighting a major war—despite the Treaty of Versailles—Britain and France allowed him to continue, hoping he would leave them alone if they left him alone. Of course, Hitler's aggression only increased with these freedoms, eventually becoming so bold as to take Poland, in effect starting WWII."
How did appeasement cause World War II? | eNotes

Lie #3
"FDR was our greatest President. Saved us from Fascism AND resolved the Great Depression, in the process creating the American Middle Class and leaving us as the dominant world power for the next 50 years.... um, yeah, that's impressive."

1. Roosevelt offered up the lives of everyone in Eastern Europe to his lord and master, Joseph 'Koba' Stalin

2. He made certain that Stalin's plans continued after his death: the creation of the United Nations

3. He extended the Depression by years.

4. He disposed of the Constitution

5. He imposed Mussolini's Fascist policies and called it 'the New Deal

6. He turned over command of our military actions in WWII to Stalin, and cost multiple thousands of US soldiers' deaths.

7. He made certain that communism survived the war, and thrived afterwards.

8. Without his efforts, there would be no Red China, no Korean War, and no Vietnamese War

9. ...and he is the proximate explanation for the cultural Marxism prevalent in society today.

10. He was a racist and a bigot how wanted only those ‘with the right sort of blood.’ Sounds like a Nazis, huh?

And, he inspired lying Leftists like you.

If only you had gone to college, or ever read a book, or tried to be honest.......imagine how differently you'd have turned out.

"Appeasement emboldened Hitler's Germany, essentially leading to WWII. As Hitler continued to invade territories and build a military capable of fighting a major war—despite the Treaty of Versailles—Britain and France allowed him to continue, hoping he would leave them alone if they left him alone. Of course, Hitler's aggression only increased with these freedoms, eventually becoming so bold as to take Poland, in effect starting WWII."

Wow... that's adorable... you learned High School History with wide-eyed childlike wonder.

The reality- the reason why the West enabled Hitler- Because they were more terrified of Stalin. He was going to take stuff from rich people. We can't have that.

1. Roosevelt offered up the lives of everyone in Eastern Europe to his lord and master, Joseph 'Koba' Stalin

Yawn... Eastern Europe was in with Hitler. Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary- they were all member of the Axis.

"Hey, Mr. and Mrs. America. I know you already gave up 450,000 lives fighting the Axis. Now we want you to go to war with the USSR, who we just spent the last four years telling you were the good guys.... to save these little countries that all threw in with Hitler and helped him round up the Jews."

Yeah, that would work.

Look, you are awfully keen to volunteer OTHER PEOPLE'S kids to die in wars.

Me, I'm kind of practical. If you are going to ask someone to make THAT sacrifice, which is what you are doing when you go to war, you'd better have a damned good reason.

"Oh, noes, Stalin is replacing awful Fascist government in eastern Europe with slightly less awful communist ones."

Not really. My parents grew up during the depression. They realized that FDR's policies saved the country. (And my Dad was a Republican. Of course, that was before the religious crazies took over the GOP.)

Oh, your link was about missile tests, which weren't really covered in the agreement... but never mind.

Do you have any evidence they are building nukes... that was the point. I mean, the Zionists have been screaming "Iran is going to get a nuke any minute now!" since 1992. 27 years later, Iran still doesn't have a nuke.

The US built the first nukes in less than four years... and no one had ever done it before.

Wow... that's adorable... you learned High School History with wide-eyed childlike wonder.

The reality- the reason why the West enabled Hitler- Because they were more terrified of Stalin. He was going to take stuff from rich people. We can't have that.

Yawn... Eastern Europe was in with Hitler. Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Hungary- they were all member of the Axis.

"Hey, Mr. and Mrs. America. I know you already gave up 450,000 lives fighting the Axis. Now we want you to go to war with the USSR, who we just spent the last four years telling you were the good guys.... to save these little countries that all threw in with Hitler and helped him round up the Jews."

Yeah, that would work.

Look, you are awfully keen to volunteer OTHER PEOPLE'S kids to die in wars.

Me, I'm kind of practical. If you are going to ask someone to make THAT sacrifice, which is what you are doing when you go to war, you'd better have a damned good reason.

"Oh, noes, Stalin is replacing awful Fascist government in eastern Europe with slightly less awful communist ones."

Not really. My parents grew up during the depression. They realized that FDR's policies saved the country. (And my Dad was a Republican. Of course, that was before the religious crazies took over the GOP.)

Time and again you prove exactly what I've said: you know less than nothing.

Oh, your link was about missile tests, which weren't really covered in the agreement... but never mind.

Do you have any evidence they are building nukes... that was the point. I mean, the Zionists have been screaming "Iran is going to get a nuke any minute now!" since 1992. 27 years later, Iran still doesn't have a nuke.

The US built the first nukes in less than four years... and no one had ever done it before.

There were no inspections in the Obama deal to guarantee nukes to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

So no one had any way to know what the Iranians were doing.

No one. That was the plan.

There were no inspections in the Obama deal to guarantee nukes to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

The worst sponsor of terror is Saudi Arabia.

But never mind.

So you really have no evidence that the Iranians are building nukes... even after they've shut down their centrifuges and allowed inspections....

Seems to me, having a treaty was better than not having one....

Again, we are the only country to ever use nukes on people. We kind of don't have the moral high ground here.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

The worst sponsor of terror is Saudi Arabia.

But never mind.

So you really have no evidence that the Iranians are building nukes... even after they've shut down their centrifuges and allowed inspections....

Seems to me, having a treaty was better than not having one....

Again, we are the only country to ever use nukes on people. We kind of don't have the moral high ground here.

"So you really have no evidence that the Iranians are building nukes... even after they've shut down their centrifuges and allowed inspections.... "

OK....just one more time.

There never were any inspections.

They were never allowed per the 'treaty.'

You are simply a lying fool.....let's prove it together.

1. Anyone who maintains that Iran is living up to the agreement is a bald-faced liar!!!

No one knows, no one can tell…..because the deal prevents actual inspections.

2. "The deal's provisions for inspections of military facilities, or "undeclared sites," involve a complex process with plenty of opportunities for Iran to stall. Tehran can propose alternatives to on-site inspections, or reject the request, which would trigger a 24-day process for the Joint Commission countries to override the rejection.

That could drag on for months. And under ambiguities built into the deal, it's unclear whether Iran must allow IAEA inspectors into military sites, or whether the Iranians can take their own environmental samples and send them to the IAEA for testing, as was allowed under a 2015 side agreement that let Iran use its own experts to inspect the Parchin military site."
U.S. seeks to test Iran deal with more inspections

3. Obama's Iran Nuclear Deal Allows the Regime to Develop a Weapon ...
"Krauthammer’s Take: Obama ‘Caved’ on Inspections, Now Iran Is Developing a Nuclear Weapon"
Read more at:
Krauthammer’s Take: Obama ‘Caved’ on Inspections, Now Iran Is Developing a Nuclear Weapon

4. § The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) was not allowed to inspect or monitor Iran's military sites where nuclear activities were most likely being carried out. Among the many concessions that the Obama administration gave the Iranian government, one was accepting the Iranian leaders' demand that these military sites would be out of the IAEA's reach.

§ Due to this surrender, various high-profile Iranian sites such as the Parchin military complex, located southeast of Tehran, were free to engage in nuclear activities without the risk of inspection.

§ Once the authoritarian, anti-Semitic and anti-American government of Iran possess a nuclear bomb, no amount of actions will be able reverse the catastrophe.

§
Stop Iran From Going Nuclear

5. In 2015, President Obama promised when he tried to sell the deal to a skeptical American public that the Iranians agreed to the "
most robust and intrusive inspections and transparency regime, ever negotiated for any nuclear program in history," based on "unprecedented verification." Moreover, Obama adviser Ben Rhodes reassured the public repeatedly that the deal included "anywhere, anytime" inspections and 24-7 access to Iran's key nuclear facilities.

But in reality, the administration repeatedly lied to the American public by misrepresenting the deal and the nature of the inspections Iran agreed to. The robust inspections referred only to Iran's declared nuclear sites. Other sites that the IAEA has suspicions about, including all military sites and undeclared nuclear sites, fell under a separate cheating-friendly procedure.

One of the most controversial issues in the 2015 negotiations was whether the U.N.'s IAEA would be able to visit military sites if they had questions about suspected nuclear activities or facilities within them. In the end, Iranian leader Ayatollah Khamenei on June 23, 2015 stated that granting access to Iran's military sites was a red line, and the U.S. and its partners gave in and agreed on language with Iran avoiding a direct mention of the military sites issue.

Instead, the deal stated that in order to allay IAEA concerns, Iran would give access within a 24-day time frame, after the IAEA made a request to visit a suspected site. Furthermore, the deal stated that if Iran refused the access, the Islamist state and the IAEA would have additional 14 days to resolve the agreement among themselves. If they failed to agree, a joint commission comprising the six member-nations who are parties to the agreement would consider the matter for an additional week.

In conclusion, according to the agreement, Iran can continue its uranium enrichment program and continue developing its weapon program at its many military sites, and every time the IAEA suspects anything, the Iranians can have 24 days at a minimum and 45 days maximum to delay the access, sanitize the sites, or transfer the unauthorized nuclear work to another unauthorized military site.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/05/obama_and_irans_nuclear_lies.html#ixzz5nH0Ua9im

Bet you feel pretty stooooooopid right now, huh?

Nope... I realize this sort of thing for what it is.

The same idiots like Charlie Strangelove Krauthammer who told us that Iraq War was a dandy idea trying to do another one in Iran.

Most of the provisions you are getting hysterical about... name me one country that wouldn't insist on security like that at their sensitive facilities?

Iran hasn't broken the agreement, we have.

The Zionists have been screaming that the Iranians are going to make a nuke and get us all since 1992.

It does not take 27 years to make a nuke if you are really trying to make a nuke.

There is an old saying: "War is God's way of teaching Americans geography."
Ambrose Bierce

And today's geography lesson will introduce the ineluctable lead-up to WWIII.

Just as blood keeps the human organism alive, oil is the life's-blood of an industrial nation....imagine how absurd it would be for the leader of an modern nation to suggest...'Well, seeing as how much trouble and strife oil causes....our nation is going on a ten-year plan to wean ourselves off oil and all the other petroleum products.'
(Did somebody say 'Obama'??)

Contrary to the fables spread by Liberals....there are no alternatives to petroleum.

Here....the facts about oil, China, and the future.....WWIII.

1. "For China the problem was particularly acute: by the turn of the century, after years of an average growth of 7 percent in demand, it was faciang a shortfall in oil of 3,500,000 tons a year and this had to be met by imports. Its efforts to find oil in home waters had been to little avail: the East China Sea produced some modest gas finds but no oil to speak of.

The best find was a huge gas reservoir off the south coast of the Hainan Island at the northern end of the South China Sea, and an 800 km. sub-marine pipeline had been constructed to pipe 2,900,000 cubic meters of gas a day to fire a power station in Hong Kong."
From the novel "Dragon Strike," by Hawksley

a. " State media says China has found more than 100 billion cubic meters of natural gas in the politically volatile South China Sea.
The natural gas was discovered at the Lingshui 17-2 gas field, 150 kilometers south of southern Hainan island. "
China says natural gas found off Hainan s shores - The Standard

2. "Onshore, the application of new drilling techniques succeeded in extracting more oil from the Daqing field in the north-east, China's most productive- indeed the north-eastern oilfields accounted for 70 % of onshore production."

a. " Annual crude oil output at Daqing Oil Field, China's largest oil field, will fall to 30 million tons by 2010, a steep drop of 18.4 million tons from last year's level, Xinhua news agency reported yesterday.

Daqing's crude output will shrink by 7 percent yearly in the following seven years. Its crude output is expected to drop to 20 million tons by 2020, said Gai Ruyin, mayor of Daqing City in Heilongjiang Province.

The report also said there is only 500 million tons of recoverable oil reserve left in the country's largest oil field,..."
China s Daqing Oil Field Passes Peak

What to do....what to do...??

Good read. Very interesting. Also know that one of the fly’s buzzing around your head is a JoseB sock so it’s been in at least 6 world wars and has won the COH 8 times in every one. The other fly is Jose himself and he was Tom Clancy’s ghost writer so watch your self.

The South China Sea is slowly but surely becoming an extremely relevant place. It’s an interesting thought what a big ass war there would turn the region into when all the dust settles.

If they really believe that fossil fuel generated CO2 produces climate change instead of these stupid environmental wacko Moon Bats bitching about Trump backing out of the Paris Accord they should be pissed a China for building so many coal fired power plants.

Of course it is easier for the idiots to bitch about Trump than it is to accept the real facts, isn't it?

Of course they are always confused like that, aren't they?

The same idiots like Charlie Strangelove Krauthammer who told us that Iraq War was a dandy idea trying to do another one in Iran.

Most of the provisions you are getting hysterical about... name me one country that wouldn't insist on security like that at their sensitive facilities?

The Zionists have been screaming that the Iranians are going to make a nuke and get us all since 1992.

It does not take 27 years to make a nuke if you are really trying to make a nuke.

Rubbing your ugly face in your ignorance has become a cottage industry,....but let's do it again anyway.

I told you there were no inspections.....

Being an absolute ignoramus, you wrote

"Iran hasn't broken the agreement, we have. "

Now, this:

"Secret Iranian Nuclear Weapons Facility Still Up and Running

Iran never ended critical nuclear weapons work at a controversial underground military bunker that remains operational to this day and able to "enrich uranium to weapons grade" levels. That is according to a new watchdog report that has reignited calls for the Trump administration to close loopholes that have permitted the Islamic Republic to continue its most contested nuclear research."
Secret Iranian Nuclear Weapons Facility Still Up and Running

So, once again we prove that I am never wrong.

Ambrose Bierce

Just as blood keeps the human organism alive, oil is the life's-blood of an industrial nation....imagine how absurd it would be for the leader of an modern nation to suggest...'Well, seeing as how much trouble and strife oil causes....our nation is going on a ten-year plan to wean ourselves off oil and all the other petroleum products.'

Contrary to the fables spread by Liberals....there are no alternatives to petroleum.

1. "For China the problem was particularly acute: by the turn of the century, after years of an average growth of 7 percent in demand, it was faciang a shortfall in oil of 3,500,000 tons a year and this had to be met by imports. Its efforts to find oil in home waters had been to little avail: the East China Sea produced some modest gas finds but no oil to speak of.

The best find was a huge gas reservoir off the south coast of the Hainan Island at the northern end of the South China Sea, and an 800 km. sub-marine pipeline had been constructed to pipe 2,900,000 cubic meters of gas a day to fire a power station in Hong Kong."

a. " State media says China has found more than 100 billion cubic meters of natural gas in the politically volatile South China Sea.
The natural gas was discovered at the Lingshui 17-2 gas field, 150 kilometers south of southern Hainan island. "

2. "Onshore, the application of new drilling techniques succeeded in extracting more oil from the Daqing field in the north-east, China's most productive- indeed the north-eastern oilfields accounted for 70 % of onshore production."

a. " Annual crude oil output at Daqing Oil Field, China's largest oil field, will fall to 30 million tons by 2010, a steep drop of 18.4 million tons from last year's level, Xinhua news agency reported yesterday.

Daqing's crude output will shrink by 7 percent yearly in the following seven years. Its crude output is expected to drop to 20 million tons by 2020, said Gai Ruyin, mayor of Daqing City in Heilongjiang Province.

The report also said there is only 500 million tons of recoverable oil reserve left in the country's largest oil field,..."

If there is a world war III my guess is that you will be on the side of the russians.

Ambrose Bierce

If there is a world war III my guess is that you will be on the side of the russians.

Rule #2 on display.

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

Rubbing your ugly face in your ignorance has become a cottage industry,....but let's do it again anyway.

I told you there were no inspections.....

Being an absolute ignoramus, you wrote

"Iran hasn't broken the agreement, we have. "

Now, this:

"Secret Iranian Nuclear Weapons Facility Still Up and Running

Iran never ended critical nuclear weapons work at a controversial underground military bunker that remains operational to this day and able to "enrich uranium to weapons grade" levels. That is according to a new watchdog report that has reignited calls for the Trump administration to close loopholes that have permitted the Islamic Republic to continue its most contested nuclear research."
Secret Iranian Nuclear Weapons Facility Still Up and Running

So, once again we prove that I am never wrong.

our Joe-----is kinda trying to be a doppelganger for his version and
impression of an acid head, "hare Krishna" saffron robe clad airport
bum.

Forum List

Back