The Future of Warfare

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
How long until this technology is perfected? I'm sure some bean counters have already figured out the gundog is cheaper to replace than a wounded human who needs ongoing medical care for the rest of his life.

Hmmm I wonder what will happen when the technocrats no longer need humans as cannon fodder?

How long until this technology is perfected? I'm sure some bean counters have already figured out the gundog is cheaper to replace than a wounded human who needs ongoing medical care for the rest of his life.

It didn’t even stop to pee

I know one of the engineers from Boston Dynamics. I don't think he really liked it there.

Those things might be useful to lighten the load on infantry. Let them be the packhorses, or put them on point and use their sensors to see things the human eye might miss.

I think they're kind of creepy looking. Too organic in the way they move.

I know one of the engineers from Boston Dynamics. I don't think he really liked it there.

Those things might be useful to lighten the load on infantry. Let them be the packhorses, or put them on point and use their sensors to see things the human eye might miss.

I think they're kind of creepy looking. Too organic in the way they move.
They look like a nice toy for the military to use until it mistakes a bunch of school children for terrorists

It's almost funny that we keep referring to China as the enemy when we owe them over a trillion dollars .
And isn't that why we don't want China buying oil from Russia ,Iran and Venezuela because they don't need the US dollar to do so ? ( I guess it makes sense why Xiden was over kissing Saudi ass last week )

Osama Bin Laden predicted that 9/11 would bankrupt us, and since he said it, the national debt has grown by $25 trillion to over $30 trillion and spiraling up with no end in sight.

Did anyone else notice that it couldn't keep a LMG on target? I've seen basic trainees shoot machine guns more accurately.

It's having an orgasm.

Forum List

Back