The Fourth Worst Drop In Dow History!

2352 point drop. 9.99 percent. Those are very big numbers. Nobody's ever seen that before. Some people are saying Trump is an idiot. Fake news! Fake news![/trumpmode]

Dow plunges 10% amid coronavirus fears for its worst day since the 1987 market crash
Fear, Hatred, Intimidation, & Lies
As I told you in that topic, it is bizarre how frequently you tards project Trump's failings onto others.

Trump's tactics of fear, hatred, intimidation and lies finally failed him when a real crisis came along.
arguement-750.jpg

The only people I see melting down these days is Cult45.
Who's melting......only ones panicking are libs.....panic isn't leadership.

Am I supposed to know what you mean? Do I need to hire a Cult45 translation service to decipher your nonsense to regular folk? You are obviously triggered by my comment, correct? At least so much so you decided to rage against it, right? So it would seem to be you melting down, precious. Amirite? :04:

Let it ride, even if it reaches apocalyptic levels.

Anti-American Trump-hating Dimms want Trump out, even if it takes an apocalypse.
They're unhinged, mentally ill; and this thread proves it!

Yep, enjoy the ride, you bought the ticket. This is what Cult45 pissing their pants looks like. :auiqs.jpg: You people are so shallow and self absorbed, it's a wonder you haven't broken every mirror in your trailers. Glass is sharp, so be careful.

I'm more careful then you'll ever be.
While you were worried about asteroids, I knew a pandemic was a significant threat.
I'm more prepared than you'll ever be; and besides, I'm lucky.
Too bad for you....

Trump and the Hive Mind just hate it when you can't scream away reality with "FAKE NEWS!" It so pisses them off. Fox News and Breitbart and all their usual piss outlets have left them hanging and they can only foam at the mouth.

Fourth biggest drop in history.

2352 point drop. 9.99 percent. Those are very big numbers. Nobody's ever seen that before. Some people are saying Trump is an idiot. Fake news! Fake news![/trumpmode]

Dow plunges 10% amid coronavirus fears for its worst day since the 1987 market crash

dow-close-12-mar-20.jpg

That brief uptick was the Fed announcing they were going to inject liquidity into the money markets.

top-ten-worst-days-dow-2.jpg

No President has seen the Dow drop more Bigly

My! ...how fragile this all is. A fiat currency abused by the political class for decades to get elected showing you its true colors. Can war be on the horizon? Lets give this a little time. It may bounce back. And maybe we all learn a lesson. Nothing is free.

I don't think you understand. It has been 'let's wait and see' approach with this Orange Virus and by extension the Republicans since he got sElected over three years ago that people are sick of hearing. We will find out in November if people think this is way too much time fucking around with no results.

This is great news for you lowlife degenerates...imagine how much wealth all those evil rich old white dudes you hate have lost.
I'm surprised the filth isn't celebrating and praising Trump.

Trump and the Hive Mind just hate it when you can't scream away reality with "FAKE NEWS!" It so pisses them off. Fox News and Breitbart and all their usual piss outlets have left them hanging and they can only foam at the mouth.

Praytell.
Explain to us what a pandemic immune economy looks like.

You can't.
Only because NONE EXISTS!!!

Let it ride, even if it reaches apocalyptic levels.

Anti-American Trump-hating Dimms want Trump out, even if it takes an apocalypse.
They're unhinged, mentally ill; and this thread proves it!

Yep, enjoy the ride, you bought the ticket. This is what Cult45 pissing their pants looks like. :auiqs.jpg: You people are so shallow and self absorbed, it's a wonder you haven't broken every mirror in your trailers. Glass is sharp, so be careful.

I'm more careful then you'll ever be.
While you were worried about asteroids, I knew a pandemic was a significant threat.
I'm more prepared than you'll ever be; and besides, I'm lucky.
Too bad for you....

I never know what the fuck your stupid partisan ass is talking about. :auiqs.jpg: Best of luck, then.

Yeah, well, fuck 'em.

dow-close-12-mar-20.jpg

That brief uptick was the Fed announcing they were going to inject liquidity into the money markets.

top-ten-worst-days-dow-2.jpg

No President has seen the Dow drop more Bigly

My! ...how fragile this all is. A fiat currency abused by the political class for decades to get elected showing you its true colors. Can war be on the horizon? Lets give this a little time. It may bounce back. And maybe we all learn a lesson. Nothing is free.

I don't think you understand. It has been 'let's wait and see' approach with this Orange Virus and by extension the Republicans since he got sElected over three years ago that people are sick of hearing. We will find out in November if people think this is way too much time fucking around with no results.

This is great news for you lowlife degenerates...imagine how much wealth all those evil rich old white dudes you hate have lost.
I'm surprised the filth isn't celebrating and praising Trump.

Go to bed, dad, you're drunk again.

As I told you in that topic, it is bizarre how frequently you tards project Trump's failings onto others.

Trump's tactics of fear, hatred, intimidation and lies finally failed him when a real crisis came along.
arguement-750.jpg

What fact have you ever posted and why do you falsely claim to be a consevative?

Who are you to judge conservatives?

someone to the right of you

You aren’t to the right of anybody except perhaps Castro.

What is your suggestion? I don't see payroll tax cuts and lower interest rates from the Fed doing much if people are afraid to go out and do anything.

G5's suggestion, by his own keystrokes, is to accelerate the very same inflationary policies which cause the bubbles.
silly.gif

Dow goes from 29,551 on February 12 to 21,200 today, for an all-time Record. Jumped 8300 points in last 4 weeks, Record fastest 8300 point move in history. This is all about the Make America Broke Again agenda! Eleven point five trillion dollars in value destroyed!

arguement-750.jpg

What fact have you ever posted and why do you falsely claim to be a consevative?

Quiet, libtard.

arguement-750.jpg

I am to the right of your Trump worshiping ass.

What is your suggestion? I don't see payroll tax cuts and lower interest rates from the Fed doing much if people are afraid to go out and do anything.

G5's suggestion, by his own keystrokes, is to accelerate the very same inflationary policies which cause the bubbles.
silly.gif
My suggestion was for the Fed to provide liquidity to the bond markets today since they were freezing up, dumbass.

With your keystrokes, your suggestion is to let the entire economic system melt down.

Dow goes from 29,551 on February 12 to 21,200 today, for an all-time Record. Jumped 8300 points in last 4 weeks, Record fastest 8300 point move in history. This is all about the Make America Broke Again agenda! Eleven point five trillion dollars in value destroyed!

This is why you people don’t deserve any consideration.

So again, what is your solution? We are experiencing a highly unusual worldwide event and you seem to be shocked that the markets are responding this way. It's not just the DOW. It's all of them worldwide.

Forum List

Back