The Fourth Worst Drop In Dow History!

2352 point drop. 9.99 percent. Those are very big numbers. Nobody's ever seen that before. Some people are saying Trump is an idiot. Fake news! Fake news![/trumpmode]

Dow plunges 10% amid coronavirus fears for its worst day since the 1987 market crash
Fear, Hatred, Intimidation, & Lies
As I told you in that topic, it is bizarre how frequently you tards project Trump's failings onto others.

Trump's tactics of fear, hatred, intimidation and lies finally failed him when a real crisis came along.
arguement-750.jpg

What fact have you ever posted and why do you falsely claim to be a consevative?

Who are you to judge conservatives?

2352 point drop. 9.99 percent. Those are very big numbers. Nobody's ever seen that before. Some people are saying Trump is an idiot. Fake news! Fake news![/trumpmode]

Dow plunges 10% amid coronavirus fears for its worst day since the 1987 market crash
As I told you in that topic, it is bizarre how frequently you tards project Trump's failings onto others.

Trump's tactics of fear, hatred, intimidation and lies finally failed him when a real crisis came along.
arguement-750.jpg

The only people I see melting down these days is Cult45.

arguement-750.jpg

What fact have you ever posted and why do you falsely claim to be a consevative?

This is America. We judge whoever the fuck we want.

arguement-750.jpg

WTF are you talking about clown boi. You progressives have lost your collective minds.
The MSM is trying to freak everyone out in an effort to shitcan the economy so that trump will lose.

It is an effort that will fail.

Let it ride, even if it reaches apocalyptic levels.

Anti-American Trump-hating Dimms want Trump out, even if it takes an apocalypse.
They're unhinged, mentally ill; and this thread proves it!

Anti-American Trump-hating Dimms want Trump out, even if it takes an apocalypse.
There you tards go again. Projecting the very qualities you displayed under Obama onto others.

Heh heh. G5 is pissed.

Blaming Trump is kind of juvenile, isn't it?

G5, weren't you just practically begging for more Fed interference in your other thread?

And then when they did intervene you practically celebrated. Then it ended up being all for nothing.

All it did was blow the bubble up bigger.

So why don't you piss and moan about the very policy you begged for which has caused all of this in the first place rather than making it about blue helmets versus red helmets?

arguement-750.jpg

Who's melting......only ones panicking are libs.....panic isn't leadership.

arguement-750.jpg

WTF are you talking about clown boi. You progressives have lost your collective minds.
The MSM is trying to freak everyone out in an effort to shitcan the economy so that trump will lose.

It is an effort that will fail.

I'm talking about a *pResident that cares more about the stock markets than any issue or anyone who lives and works in this country. You hated the elitist class so much you put one right into the WH, and he's the worst type. He's the low character grifter type. He is personally being enriched by taxpayer dollars and the American taxpayers are getting no ROI after putting him in charge. You will bend over for him, smile and thank him for it.

A malignant narcissist will do whatever he can to keep up the appearance off propping up a faltering economy after a global crisis, including lying right to your face about it. He keeps saying "everything's fine", and people like you will keep telling yourself he's right. I have zero sympathy for people like you.

The people will decide if they have had enough of this 'wait and see' bullshit in November.

Heh heh. G5 is pissed.
Hmmm. Other members of the tard herd say I am celebrating.

Other members likely didn't see your meltdown in your other thread after you got hit with a nice dose of reality. lol.

In your other thread you said, and I quote...''This is a textbook financial crisis. The Fed needs to act immediately.''

Then, with a seemingly sigh of relief, you were like....''Boom!"...''Instant results from the Fed announcement:"....''The Fed announced it will ramp up its overnight funding operations to more than $500 billion.''

Well. The Fed stepped in. And you were celebrating for a few minutes.

Then you were like, oh crap, it isn't holding. Then we had the one of the biggests busts since 87.

lol.

How'd that work out? I mean, other than blowing up the bubble bigger? Hm?

It's like this. The problem is the policies which you yourself promote, no, you practically beg for them. And now you're gonna start a new thread complaining about Trump when you're bent over by the very policy you yourself endorse?

I'm sorry, but that's just funny.

Last edited:

arguement-750.jpg

someone to the right of you

Yep, enjoy the ride, you bought the ticket. This is what Cult45 pissing their pants looks like. :auiqs.jpg: You people are so shallow and self absorbed, it's a wonder you haven't broken every mirror in your trailers. Glass is sharp, so be careful.

Exactly one month ago today, the Dow reached it's all time high of 29,551.

It has fallen 28.25% since then.

We are going to need a fuck of a lot more than just hot gas emitting from Trump.

What is your suggestion? I don't see payroll tax cuts and lower interest rates from the Fed doing much if people are afraid to go out and do anything.

Forum List

Back