Hey man don't get mad at me because you have no understanding about novel flu viruses or why the H1N1 release did not disappear in the Summer of 09.
The Cold Virus has been around for thousands of years dummy. How about you go bring in some more illegal immigrants to bring us Measels and Polio which we wiped out here in The US.

What a lying scummy underhanded, slanderous DemNazi little Commie you are.
Retro viruses don't pay any heed to your imaginary groupings of humanity.
Planned Parenthood killed 60 Million Babies. How's that for a neat little grouping of Humanity?

Good news, they won't be catching COVID-19.
Say that to your maker on judgment day.
I don't subscribe to the male dominator god perceptual reality nor to the notion that you are his emissary.

No one cares about your fear. Is that what you want Cancel Culture Boy? To have the Entire Country locked up in a GULAG for The Summer over Shameful Fear and Cowardice?

Since when did we shut down the entire country over H1N1, or even 911?

Commie Bastard!

You're almost as funny as the toilet paper hounds. Goofy bastard.

View attachment 312808
Whatever you say Cowardly Lion. Why do you live your life in Fear and Hatred for things you do not understand?

Hey man don't get mad at me because you have no understanding about novel flu viruses or why the H1N1 release did not disappear in the Summer of 09.
The Cold Virus has been around for thousands of years dummy. How about you go bring in some more illegal immigrants to bring us Measels and Polio which we wiped out here in The US.

Tell me more about the end of flu season.
He can't tell ya anything about anything, but if you want to see endless sloganeering, he's your guy.

Planned Parenthood killed 60 Million Babies. How's that for a neat little grouping of Humanity?

I don't subscribe to the male dominator god perceptual reality nor to the notion that you are his emissary.
It does not matter what you believe. You can deny The Laws of Physics exist, and you can deny The Creator God that put them in place.

You are still subject to them, even if you die in your wretched denial.

Repent or find yourself judged by a just God who cannot allow Evil to be in His sight.

It does not matter what you believe. You can deny The Laws of Physics exist, and you can deny The Creator God that put them in place.

Repent or find yourself judged by a just God who cannot allow Evil to be in His sight.

It doesn't matter to you what I "believe in" so you had to post this? Odd.

Your God allows a pedophile like Don to be president and allows us to slaughter across the globe, pass, all yours.

It doesn't matter to you what I "believe in" so you had to post this? Odd.
I am obligated to let you know that you don't have to go to Hell. There is salvation in Jesus Christ, but after that, it does not matter if you reject God or accept Him. It only matters that at least one person on this Earth tried to push you just an inch towards accountability for your rejection of God.

Perhaps it is only a seed I planted, and someone else waters it, or it withers and dies, because you reject it.

The scriptures say if one does not welcome your message, leave and shake the dust from off your feet, because that person having been made known of The Love and Sacrifice of Christ that was made for them, having rejected it, that city, that home, that person it would be better if it were lived and were situated in Sodom And Gomorrah on their day of judgment.

And so, I leave you to your judgment. You know and are aware, and probably always were. The onus is on you.

You're almost as funny as the toilet paper hounds. Goofy bastard.

View attachment 312808
Whatever you say Cowardly Lion. Why do you live your life in Fear and Hatred for things you do not understand?

Tell me more about who you work for.

Foreign disinformation campaign on fake national quarantine trying to cause panic: officials

Say, is it springtime in St. Petiepiesburg yet? Was it a tough winter?

Foreign disinformation campaign on fake national quarantine trying to cause panic: officials

Who do you work for again?

Who do you work for again?

I work for the AWH. Dedicated to exposing the dark underbelly of only the stupidest lies told on the internet.

All indications are the your posts are among the stupidest of all times from all countries. I've submitted several of your greatest hits to the committee. They'll announce the winners sometime in the late summer. Fingers crossed!

Forum List

Back