The Fourth Worst Drop In Dow History!

dow-close-12-mar-20.jpg

That brief uptick was the Fed announcing they were going to inject liquidity into the money markets.

top-ten-worst-days-dow-2.jpg

My! ...how fragile this all is. A fiat currency abused by the political class for decades to get elected showing you its true colors. Can war be on the horizon? Lets give this a little time. It may bounce back. And maybe we all learn a lesson. Nothing is free.

Exactly one month ago today, the Dow reached it's all time high of 29,551.

It has fallen 28.25% since then.

We are going to need a fuck of a lot more than just hot gas emitting from Trump.

2352 point drop. 9.99 percent. Those are very big numbers. Nobody's ever seen that before. Some people are saying Trump is an idiot. Fake news! Fake news![/trumpmode]

Dow plunges 10% amid coronavirus fears for its worst day since the 1987 market crash
Fear, Hatred, Intimidation, & Lies
As I told you in that topic, it is bizarre how frequently you tards project Trump's failings onto others.

Trump's tactics of fear, hatred, intimidation and lies finally failed him when a real crisis came along.

2352 point drop. 9.99 percent. Those are very big numbers. Nobody's ever seen that before. Some people are saying Trump is an idiot. Fake news! Fake news![/trumpmode]

Dow plunges 10% amid coronavirus fears for its worst day since the 1987 market crash
As I told you in that topic, it is bizarre how frequently you tards project Trump's failings onto others.

Trump's tactics of fear, hatred, intimidation and lies finally failed him when a real crisis came along.
arguement-750.jpg

arguement-750.jpg

What fact have you ever posted and why do you falsely claim to be a consevative?

I often say the Dems haven't accomplished a thing since regaining the House in 2018. Mueller couldn't convict, the House couldn't impeach. Well, the Democrats have finally found something they are good at! Crashing economies!

Let's take it all the way down to 500 and bread lines and no jobs, then turn the reigns over to BIDEN. hehheh.

I often say the Dems haven't accomplished a thing since regaining the House in 2018. Mueller couldn't convict, the House couldn't impeach. Well, the Democrats have finally found something they are good at! Crashing economies!

Let's take it all the way down to 500 and bread lines and no jobs, then turn the reigns over to BIDEN. hehheh.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! Nice try, tard.

You tards have been giving all credit to Trump for the economy. Now karma is bitch slapping you once again.

trump-tweet-25000-credit.jpg

trump-tweet-dow-drop-obama.jpg

No President has seen the Dow drop more Bigly

Wrong. As usual.
Some people are saying Trump unplugged the New York Stock Exchange. I don't know. *shrug*

My! ...how fragile this all is. A fiat currency abused by the political class for decades to get elected showing you its true colors. Can war be on the horizon? Lets give this a little time. It may bounce back. And maybe we all learn a lesson. Nothing is free.

Doubt it'll be a lesson learned. Their effort at discussing a solution was begging for the Fed to jab the sword deeper into their hearts in the other thread. How crazy is that?

Until people start seriously talking about free-markets and sound money it's gonna get worse and worse.

So let it.

We need to get back to free-markets and sound money anyway, it's the only real path to peace and prosperity.

I don't think you understand. It has been 'let's wait and see' approach with this Orange Virus and by extension the Republicans since he got sElected over three years ago that people are sick of hearing. We will find out in November if people think this is way too much time fucking around with no results.

Forum List

Back