The fast way to solve California homeless?

Just for example.....

After the paradise camp fire, they were reporting that ANYONE gouging for gas, motels, food, etc would be held accountable for taking advantage of those affected by that fire. How is it any different that home owners....the very ones AGAINST rent control, and those who did/do the same on catastrophe victims? None. There is no difference.
And..that is exactly what happened then, and will continue to happen. Carpetbaggers will gouge because they CAN. This needs to stop.

Well that's a fascinating aspect.

People who spend tons of extra money to bring in goods into a disaster area are not "gauging". They are providing a good and service, that cost extra, to a people at an extra cost.

Bringing stuff into a disaster zone costs money.

There was a story about a hardware store owner after Katrina. He called around to various hardware stores to try and get gas generators brought in. They all refused to help. So he on his own, hired private truck company, to have them pick up generators from various locations, and had them delivered immediately to his store. In order to do this quickly, he purchased existing stock from other stores.

The cost to buy the stock, and pay for the fast shipping was high. So he sold all the generators at a 20% loss. He was losing money on each generator sold.

Nevertheless, the public accused him of gauging, police showed up, he stopped selling them, and of course canceled all the orders that had not shown up at his store.

So while he thought the other store owners were the ones uncaring, because they didn't bring any generators into the disaster area, their reputation was intact, and his reputation was ruined, and if I remember right he ended up closing the store.

The result of your anti-gauging laws, is not that people are not gauged for products, but rather that they simply don't have any products.
They simply don't sell you stuff.

And I can tell you several other stories. One is about a couple of guys that loaded up an Ice truck, and drove into the disaster area to sell ice. Same thing happened. Instead of grateful people to have ice... they called police, the guys left... no more ice.

The same thing is true of rentals.

If you put in place rent control, the result will be fewer and fewer rentals. Again... you are arguing against 100 years of clear evidence on this. The land lords, will simply open apartments in another city. You are not going to hurt them. The people you will hurt, is the millions more who don't have a place to live.

Just for example.....

After the paradise camp fire, they were reporting that ANYONE gouging for gas, motels, food, etc would be held accountable for taking advantage of those affected by that fire. How is it any different that home owners....the very ones AGAINST rent control, and those who did/do the same on catastrophe victims? None. There is no difference.
And..that is exactly what happened then, and will continue to happen. Carpetbaggers will gouge because they CAN. This needs to stop.

People who spend tons of extra money to bring in goods into a disaster area are not "gauging". They are providing a good and service, that cost extra, to a people at an extra cost.

There was a story about a hardware store owner after Katrina. He called around to various hardware stores to try and get gas generators brought in. They all refused to help. So he on his own, hired private truck company, to have them pick up generators from various locations, and had them delivered immediately to his store. In order to do this quickly, he purchased existing stock from other stores.

The cost to buy the stock, and pay for the fast shipping was high. So he sold all the generators at a 20% loss. He was losing money on each generator sold.

Nevertheless, the public accused him of gauging, police showed up, he stopped selling them, and of course canceled all the orders that had not shown up at his store.

So while he thought the other store owners were the ones uncaring, because they didn't bring any generators into the disaster area, their reputation was intact, and his reputation was ruined, and if I remember right he ended up closing the store.

The result of your anti-gauging laws, is not that people are not gauged for products, but rather that they simply don't have any products.

And I can tell you several other stories. One is about a couple of guys that loaded up an Ice truck, and drove into the disaster area to sell ice. Same thing happened. Instead of grateful people to have ice... they called police, the guys left... no more ice.

If you put in place rent control, the result will be fewer and fewer rentals. Again... you are arguing against 100 years of clear evidence on this. The land lords, will simply open apartments in another city. You are not going to hurt them. The people you will hurt, is the millions more who don't have a place to live.
What a load of hogwash. GOUGHING is what i am referring to..not buying supplies needed for catastrophies. Motels, who normally charge 65 bucks a night raising their room prices to double that because 26K people lost their homes in the fire. Gas stations not charging 3.50 per gallon to those fleeing...and charging 5 bucks a gallon instead. Rentals in Chico, Redding, Redbluff, Oroville and surrounding areas that were 700 bucks per month for a 1 bedroom charging 1500 per month. All this happens not only in Paradise..but all over when there is such an event.

2. Gouging
INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
overcharge; swindle.
"the airline ends up gouging the very passengers it is supposed to assist"

You must own rentals. Afraid of rent control? You should be. Who are you gouging? Don't bother to answer. Your response to my posts are info enough to where you stand and how you tried to twist what I said.

Let CA turn into a backwoods gooberville that nobody wants to live in and rentals and property values will have come down.

Just like Mississippi or Arkansas for example.
In Miss and Ark you can get a very nice 3 br 2 va garden home for $120,000. A 3 br Townhome apartment for $80,000.

In Democrat shitholes that same money gets you a piece of cardboard and a shopping cart.

Look no further than Bush Jr and all you who voted for him, the Great Recession and the wars, remember!

But you right wings don't even want to talk about this seriously, all you do is blame the democrats.
California is run by Democrats...........and the worst problems are there including diseases there that have been wiped out for decades.........

Who da hell are we supposed to Blame..........Mickey Mouse......

Your political leaders out there caused the dang problems with policy. And the outbreaks that may force intervention from the Fed is because of your Sanctuary Cities.

The republican are too stupid and lazy to run cities. Tramp is the Potus, its his problem.

If Tramp is serious about the homeless he can start at home!!

You are so full of crap.

Dumbest people on the left-wing. You go wreck your city with non-stop bad policies, and then when your crap policies don't work.... magically it's the duty of the president?

Really? So I can just wreck my own house, and then blame you for my house being wrecked? That's how that works in your brainless world?

How can you possibly say stuff this ridiculous, and expect anyone to take you seriously?

As we are talking Tramp is cutting funding to Hud, all social programs, and soon to cut the ACA.

Right.... because California was a perfect utopia just 3 years ago. All the housing was cheap, homeless lowest levels of any city, and everything was unicorns and rainbows.

Then magically "trump" and everything turned the crap? What is it with you left-wingers.... This is like the separation of families at the border, which happened in 2014 under Obama, and you all have this magic mental shut down any time "our guy" is in office, where nothing bad ever happens until "Our guy" leaves office, and then suddenly your magically shut eyes, magically open again. And when some other democrap takes office, your eyes will all shut and your are back in your make believe world.

I really don't understand you people. If California had an earth quake and slid into the ocean, you people wouldn't even notice it was gone until your guy was replaced by a Republican, and then "Ooo! California fell into the ocean! TRUMP! Darn you TRUMP!"

Dumbest things you people say.

Here's a link to the separation policy. Trump started the separation policy. Obama just did family separations when the parents were wanted for crimes.
Who decided to separate immigrant families in the US?

Just for example.....

What a load of hogwash. GOUGHING is what i am referring to..not buying supplies needed for catastrophies. Motels, who normally charge 65 bucks a night raising their room prices to double that because 26K people lost their homes in the fire. Gas stations not charging 3.50 per gallon to those fleeing...and charging 5 bucks a gallon instead. Rentals in Chico, Redding, Redbluff, Oroville and surrounding areas that were 700 bucks per month for a 1 bedroom charging 1500 per month. All this happens not only in Paradise..but all over when there is such an event.

2. Gouging
INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
overcharge; swindle.
"the airline ends up gouging the very passengers it is supposed to assist"

You must own rentals. Afraid of rent control? You should be. Who are you gouging? Don't bother to answer. Your response to my posts are info enough to where you stand and how you tried to twist what I said.

If the gas station has to import gas from 3 distribution stations away, because the two distribution stations were wiped out by a hurricane, then it costs them money to get gas imported from that far away.

Does that not make sense? The same hurricane that wiped out the people near the gas station, likely wiped out the distribution stations near the gas station as well.

So instead, they have to get gas from 100 miles away. To get gas imported from outside their normal channels, means hiring an outside contractor to drive the gas into the hurricane zone. That costs additional money.

As result, the gas station have to charge a higher fee for gasoline.... or they end up going bankrupt.

After Hurricane Sandy, a number of gas stations tried to raise their prices, in order to bring fuel into the cities. The government screamed gouging.... they stopped....

Gas shortage continues in areas hit by Sandy

As a result, there were gas shortages across large areas.
If they can't pass on the increased prices to you the consumer, they are not just going to keep selling gas at an extreme loss. They'll just stop selling gas. This is exactly what happened in New Jersey after Sandy.

The same is true of hotels and motels.

Some of these hotels and motels, were keeping the power on, by running a gas generator. That costs a lot of extra money.
Similarly, when a motel normally runs, if you haven't noticed, they rarely are filled to capacity. Instead they normally have a skeleton crew running the place, because there are barely have a dozen rooms filled.

But when the hotel or motel is filled up, you need a full crew to come in, and keep the place clean, and stocked, and people to deal with customer needs. That costs money.

So hotels and motels generally charge higher prices to compensate for additional costs, any time they are filled up to capacity. Hotels and motels increase their prices during major events, or when the pro-sports team is play, or when there is a national convention going on in town.

This is normal.

The one thing that is abnormal about hotels and motels during a hurricane, is that the employees of those hotels and motels, are themselves trying to take care of their family needs. As a result many require more money to be convinced to come in and work at the hotel or motel, when their own family need help. That cost has to be passed onto the consumer.

Again, hotels and motels are not going to bankrupt themselves, because you think they shouldn't charge more.

You make it impossible for hotels and motels to charge higher prices, when it costs them more to provide rooms, and the result will be that many won't provide rooms. I am not going to bankrupt myself, just because you think it's unfair that I charge you more for service, when it costs me more for service.

All this happens not only in Paradise..but all over when there is such an event.

Yes of course. If it costs me more to provide you service, than I'm going to charge you more.

This is normal.

Look, if you don't want higher prices, when I have to pay higher prices to give you those services..... then I can just not provide you service.

You can go without.

Same with rent-control. You are not going to harm me darling. I'll open an apartment complex in another city that doesn't have rent control, and provide places to live for people there... and you will just not have a place to live. Your people will end up on the street... and I'll be fine making money elsewhere.

You can't hurt me with rent control. You can only hurt yourself, or the poor in your city that will end up on the street. Won't hurt me. I'll be ok.

California is run by Democrats...........and the worst problems are there including diseases there that have been wiped out for decades.........

Who da hell are we supposed to Blame..........Mickey Mouse......

Your political leaders out there caused the dang problems with policy. And the outbreaks that may force intervention from the Fed is because of your Sanctuary Cities.

The republican are too stupid and lazy to run cities. Tramp is the Potus, its his problem.

If Tramp is serious about the homeless he can start at home!!

You are so full of crap.

Dumbest people on the left-wing. You go wreck your city with non-stop bad policies, and then when your crap policies don't work.... magically it's the duty of the president?

Really? So I can just wreck my own house, and then blame you for my house being wrecked? That's how that works in your brainless world?

How can you possibly say stuff this ridiculous, and expect anyone to take you seriously?

As we are talking Tramp is cutting funding to Hud, all social programs, and soon to cut the ACA.

Right.... because California was a perfect utopia just 3 years ago. All the housing was cheap, homeless lowest levels of any city, and everything was unicorns and rainbows.

Then magically "trump" and everything turned the crap? What is it with you left-wingers.... This is like the separation of families at the border, which happened in 2014 under Obama, and you all have this magic mental shut down any time "our guy" is in office, where nothing bad ever happens until "Our guy" leaves office, and then suddenly your magically shut eyes, magically open again. And when some other democrap takes office, your eyes will all shut and your are back in your make believe world.

I really don't understand you people. If California had an earth quake and slid into the ocean, you people wouldn't even notice it was gone until your guy was replaced by a Republican, and then "Ooo! California fell into the ocean! TRUMP! Darn you TRUMP!"

Dumbest things you people say.

Here's a link to the separation policy. Trump started the separation policy. Obama just did family separations when the parents were wanted for crimes.

Only when the families were wanted for crimes? Like illegally entering the country is a crime? Yes.... yes buddy.... I agree. He did.

Those photos of immigrant children “caged” by the US? They’re from 2014

Thousands of kids were separated by law-violating parents.

Thousands.

Let CA turn into a backwoods gooberville that nobody wants to live in and rentals and property values will have come down.

Just like Mississippi or Arkansas for example.
In Miss and Ark you can get a very nice 3 br 2 va garden home for $120,000. A 3 br Townhome apartment for $80,000.

In Democrat shitholes that same money gets you a piece of cardboard and a shopping cart.

I got my 1,200 sqft, 2 bed, 1.5 bath, finished basement condo, for just $60,000.
Ohio of course.... No where near CA.

I wanted to respond directly to this comment.

First, this shows how greed and envy, play into politics and policy, instead of rational thought.
When you make broad assumptions about the other person, in order to justify your position, that is proof you are motivated by greed and envy, not rational thought.

Second, this is a routine idea in the left-wing, that somehow you are "sticking it to the man". You actually think that you are imposing pain on others.

Now I will say that in some limited fashion that you might be. For example the middle class guy that saved up money to buy some rental units, you might damage him. Putting in place rent control, make make it impossible for him to make enough to pay the mortgage, and with rent controls, the value of the unit will drop. The result is he ends up in foreclosure and bankruptcy. So you might completely destroy his entire life, with your policies.

But that's a middle class guy. It's amazing how often middle class people, destroy other middle class people, in the name of sticking it to the rich.

But the rich investors.... you are not going to harm them. This is why so many in the left-wing ideology fail to understand. Investors, are investors, because they make good investments. That's what they do. If you change the policies and laws, so that a prior good investment, is now a bad investment, they simply will invest somewhere else.

abandonded apartment building.png

This is an abandoned apartment building. Trashed, no windows, no electricity or water. Fire hazard, structural damage, and so on.

Why is this building, which could house 30 families, completely empty and abandoned? Rent control.

Do you see the problem? If you make it so they can't make a good profit... they simply leave. You are not going to hurt investors. They will simply find somewhere else to invest. It's that simple.

They don't lose anything. They likely invested in an apartment complex elsewhere, and are doing just fine.

The people who lost, were the 30 some families that could have had a place to live.... and all the people that live around those abandoned building, whose property values dropped.

The middle class, and lower class suffered from rent control here. Not the wealthy investors. The wealthy investors, are just that... investors. If it is not a good investment to make housing for the lower and middle class, they'll just invest somewhere else.

BY THE WAY..... I just stumbled upon this link which validated everything I said in this thread thus far....

Nearly 250,000 NYC rental apartments sit vacant | 6sqft

Many of the 75,000 temporary apartments are pied-à-terres–think weekend or vacation homes for the rich–a number that’s expanded from 9,282 in 1987. As for that unexplained 27,009 units, housing advocates believe that landlords are deliberately holding apartments off the market, perhaps in order to rent them out on services like Airbnb.
So let me explain this. I said before the rent control often ends up being used by the ultra-wealthy. In New York, they found that while there is a desperate shortage of housing, that 75,000 or more apartments are being held as 'vacation' rentals, or 'weekend' rentals for the ultra-rich.

Additionally, it appears that landlord found a work-around, where they simply don't lease the rentals, and instead use them for air-BNB. Since they are not leasing the units, I wager they are getting more money from air-bnb than a rent-controlled lease.

Again... whether you like it or not, rent control does the exact opposite of what you claim it will do.

The poor will end up forced out of housing, and there will be fewer housing available.

You are not going to 'stick it to the rich', like you were implying above. You won't. You will either stick it to yourself, or other poor and middle class people.

Who in their right mind wants to live in Miss or Ark?

First, this shows how greed and envy, play into politics and policy, instead of rational thought.
When you make broad assumptions about the other person, in order to justify your position, that is proof you are motivated by greed and envy, not rational thought.

Second, this is a routine idea in the left-wing, that somehow you are "sticking it to the man". You actually think that you are imposing pain on others.

Now I will say that in some limited fashion that you might be. For example the middle class guy that saved up money to buy some rental units, you might damage him. Putting in place rent control, make make it impossible for him to make enough to pay the mortgage, and with rent controls, the value of the unit will drop. The result is he ends up in foreclosure and bankruptcy. So you might completely destroy his entire life, with your policies.

But that's a middle class guy. It's amazing how often middle class people, destroy other middle class people, in the name of sticking it to the rich.

But the rich investors.... you are not going to harm them. This is why so many in the left-wing ideology fail to understand. Investors, are investors, because they make good investments. That's what they do. If you change the policies and laws, so that a prior good investment, is now a bad investment, they simply will invest somewhere else.

View attachment 297322

This is an abandoned apartment building. Trashed, no windows, no electricity or water. Fire hazard, structural damage, and so on.

Why is this building, which could house 30 families, completely empty and abandoned? Rent control.

Do you see the problem? If you make it so they can't make a good profit... they simply leave. You are not going to hurt investors. They will simply find somewhere else to invest. It's that simple.

They don't lose anything. They likely invested in an apartment complex elsewhere, and are doing just fine.

The people who lost, were the 30 some families that could have had a place to live.... and all the people that live around those abandoned building, whose property values dropped.

The middle class, and lower class suffered from rent control here. Not the wealthy investors. The wealthy investors, are just that... investors. If it is not a good investment to make housing for the lower and middle class, they'll just invest somewhere else.

BY THE WAY..... I just stumbled upon this link which validated everything I said in this thread thus far....

Many of the 75,000 temporary apartments are pied-à-terres–think weekend or vacation homes for the rich–a number that’s expanded from 9,282 in 1987. As for that unexplained 27,009 units, housing advocates believe that landlords are deliberately holding apartments off the market, perhaps in order to rent them out on services like Airbnb.
So let me explain this. I said before the rent control often ends up being used by the ultra-wealthy. In New York, they found that while there is a desperate shortage of housing, that 75,000 or more apartments are being held as 'vacation' rentals, or 'weekend' rentals for the ultra-rich.

Additionally, it appears that landlord found a work-around, where they simply don't lease the rentals, and instead use them for air-BNB. Since they are not leasing the units, I wager they are getting more money from air-bnb than a rent-controlled lease.

Again... whether you like it or not, rent control does the exact opposite of what you claim it will do.

The poor will end up forced out of housing, and there will be fewer housing available.

You are not going to 'stick it to the rich', like you were implying above. You won't. You will either stick it to yourself, or other poor and middle class people.
:blahblah:

View attachment 297322

:blahblah:

I don't get it. What part do you disagree with, and why?

Oh crap I do! Heck yeah! You realize if you retire in some other state, you can move there and almost live like royalty?

And, maybe it's me, but they have some really good food down there. You can get inexpensive ocean side property, and live like your are billionaire, and no winter.

And here's something crazy.... they have a word down there, that I can't seem to find in Ohio, or NYC or Cali. It's the word "polite". Amazing concept!

I can think of several reasons to retire to either.

Now it might be hard to work in those places, I'll grant you that. Unless you are a doctor or something.

LIbs whine while other people solve problems. A deterrent was needed to stop the invaders from crossing our border into our country.

It's not whining when people applying for asylum are imprisoned and the children are separated from the parents. The second link covers the usual answer that 'Obama did it too'.

More than 5,400 children split at border, according to new count

Fact-checking Trump's claims that Obama separated families - CNNPolitics

Oh crap I do! Heck yeah! You realize if you retire in some other state, you can move there and almost live like royalty?

And, maybe it's me, but they have some really good food down there. You can get inexpensive ocean side property, and live like your are billionaire, and no winter.

And here's something crazy.... they have a word down there, that I can't seem to find in Ohio, or NYC or Cali. It's the word "polite". Amazing concept!

I can think of several reasons to retire to either.

Now it might be hard to work in those places, I'll grant you that. Unless you are a doctor or something.

Strange. I lived in Ohio and people seemed pretty polite. Actually, I find politeness everywhere. Texas, Washington, Hong Kong, Venezuela....loooon list of places just like Hank Snow.

https://www.friedwilliams.com/single-post/2019/04/18/Rental-Housing-Price-Gouging-in-California

We have all heard of cases where unscrupulous people try to take advantage of the desperate public during times of emergency by suddenly raising prices on essentials such as food, water and housing, not just in California, but all over the country, after disasters hit. For example, after a tornado hit the town of Joplin, Missouri in May 22, 2018, a landlord there announced to all of his tenants that their rents was going to be raised. One tenant was told his rent would be increased from $475 per month to $595 per month, a 25% increase. Two other renters were told by the same landlord that their rents were being increased from $475 to $550 a month, a 16% increase.

At the end, a total of 13 renters who received such rent increase notices filed complaints with the State of Missouri Attorney General office. After investigating, the Attorney General filed suit against the offending landlord for price gouging. In its suit, the Attorney General asked the court to (1) issue a permanent injunction prohibiting the defendant landlord from engaging in unlawful, unfair and deceptive practices, (2) to require the defendant to pay full restitution to those consumers who were harmed, in addition to (3) paying a civil penalty of $1,000 per violation of the law, (4) pay the State an amount equal to 10% of the total restitution ordered, as well as to (5) pay all court and investigation costs. That case is still pending.

Closer to home, California has earthquakes, droughts, wildfires and floods. Immediately following the North Bay wildfires of 2017, some landlords raised their rents 80% or more. Following the worse wildfires in California State history in the summer of 2018, Governor Jerry Brown issued a state of emergency in the counties of San Diego, Santa Barbara and Siskiyou. California Attorney General Xavier Becerra immediately followed with a consumer alert reminding California citizens that price gouging during a state of emergency is illegal under Penal Code Section 396.

The Attorney General's warning went unheeded, and his office soon received numerous complaints of price gouging. The Attorney General's Office responded by filing and serving complaints upon the offending landlords.

Following the Santa Rosa Fires, a San Francisco real estate agent and Novato landlord was charged by the California State Attorney General office with three counts of price gouging for spiking the rent of her Novato property in October 2017,just days after the Governor issued an order against exorbitant rent increases in the wake of the wildfires. Renting out a 6 bedroom, 3 bath house for $5,000, the landlord suddenly hiked the price up to $9,000 a month in October of 2017. A day later, she dropped the price to $7,000 a month, then a few days after that to $5,800 a month. Since all three price increases were above the threshold for what is considered price gouging during a state of emergency, the result was three separate misdemeanor charges, with potential penalties of 1 year in jail and/or a $10,000 fine. The landlord's problems may not end there, as violators of the Ordinance are also subject to civil enforcement actions, which include civil penalties of up to $5,000 per violation, injunctive relief and mandatory restitution.

Price Gouging is against the law in a Declared State of Emergency. Not just in California but in States like where I live after a Hurricane.............Greedy people pray on the disaster and people going through it to make a buck..........And gouge to the high heavens prices of stuff that only a fool would think that their added business costs rose that much..............That is why it is AGAINST THE LAW.........

Now the housing shortage of California is because of the politicians there and their anti business regulations, taxation, and Housing codes.........Then on top of that NOT IN MY BACK YARD when investors try to bring in apt complexes there.

This has caused a shortage of homes in California to about 3.5 million units.............The Rent owners are taking advantage of this by charging prices for rent there that are ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. While some of these costs are due to the gov't.............and the costs there...........there isn't no way in hell the prices should be this high.................They are taking advantage of the people there.....MAXIMIZING profits to hell and back .......and laughing all the way to the bank.......

This WILL DETROIT the entire State of California eventually.........because everyone is going to get fed up and haul ass............people are leaving.......businesses are leaving.......and only illegals are really coming there.......In the end........it will IMPLODE...........

California’s High Housing Costs: Causes and Consequences

Government Housing Programs Ease Housing Costs for Some. Federal, state, and local government housing programs generally work in one of two ways, by: (1) increasing the supply of moderately priced housing or (2) reducing housing costs for some households.

• Programs That Build New Housing. Federal, state, and local governments provide direct financial assistance—typically tax credits, grants, or low–cost loans—to housing developers for the construction of new rental housing. In exchange, developers reserve these units for lower–income households. (Until recently, local redevelopment agencies also provided this type of financial assistance.) Data suggests these programs together have subsidized the new construction of about 7,000 rental units annually in the state—or about 5 percent of total public and private housing construction—since the mid–1980s. In addition to direct subsidies, some local governments increase the supply of affordable housing by requiring developers of market–rate housing to set aside some of the units they are building for low– and moderate–income households, a policy called “inclusionary housing.”
  • Programs That Help Households Afford Housing. In addition to constructing new housing, governments have also taken steps to make existing housing more affordable. In some cases, the federal government makes payments to landlords—known as housing vouchers—on behalf of low–income tenants for a portion of a rental unit’s monthly cost. About 400,000 California households receive this type of housing assistance. In other cases, local governments limit how much landlords can increase rents each year for existing tenants. About 15 California cities have these so–called rent controls, including Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose, and Oakland.

Michael Bennet and Rob Portman have a bipartisan bill that would fund emergency grants for tenants at risk of eviction.

"The homeless situation in LA, San Francisco, and many other Democrat run cities throughout the Nation is a state and local problem, not a federal problem...If however, the city or state in question is willing to acknowledge responsibility, and politely asks for help from the Federal Government, we will very seriously consider getting involved in order to make those poorly run Democrat Cities Great Again!" - President Trump

Forum List

Back