Democrat-run cities have highest RENT.. (no wonder so much homelessness)!

My mortgage is 802 per month. Similar houses in the neighborhood rent for 1500 to 2k.
Absolutely ridiculous. And this year they raised my property taxes by 30%. Not a gradual increase either. Year over year hike of 30% is bullshit. Some in my county have had bills with 80% INCREASES!

Governments are OUT OF CONTROL
what state do you live in?

a big city?

If you don't want to say, that's fine... but maybe a ballpark kind of answer...

Suburbs of Kansas City
wow... I've been there. Plus I've heard its one of the most dangerous cities in the US.. or was.

Aren't there 2 of those, one in KS and one in Missouri? I can't recall which one is called most dnagerous? Or is it all one city that spans 2 states?

I was goiing through the info at this site and was aghast at the avg rent in San Jose (not sure which party is in power there)

A studio apt averages $2535 a month... no bedrooms!

Then I saw the rates in Dim-run cities:

NYC $3292

and worst of all

San Francisco $3510!

So now you know why there are so many homeless in San Fran & other dim-run cities

High property taxes another reason.

High property taxes another reason.

I find that hard to believe. I know taxes are high but someone charging someone $3000 a month rent is just outrageous. Only doctors and lawyers can afford that.

I say Greed is the reason

wow... I've been there. Plus I've heard its one of the most dangerous cities in the US.. or was.

Aren't there 2 of those, one in KS and one in Missouri? I can't recall which one is called most dnagerous? Or is it all one city that spans 2 states?
One city divided by state line. KC Ks & KC Mo.
Yes inner city is a cesspool of degenerate garbage

didn't say anything of the sort

How about this: why don't private entities get together and build affordable housing? Maybe there is not a big profit to made from such?

Why is PROFIT

god?

I am not against capitalism but knowing human nature, I'd say that, not surprisingly, most humans want a good life for Numero Uno... and it doesn't look like many people are taking it upon themselves to house the homeless

another DUH

And then they have the unmitigated gall to dump hate on the homeless just bc they can't afford these ridiculous rents! They are scum! They urinate in public! That is something BTW that I have NEVER seen.. NEVER

It seems like a big lie.. which is not to say some homeless people don't do that. The homeless are like any other group. They have good ones in the group and not so good. But somehow, all of society dumps their frustrations on them... as though they are sub-human.

And no one ever does much of anything to help them.. who cannot help themselves.. for whatever reason(s)..
They are.

I find that hard to believe. I know taxes are high but someone charging someone $3000 a month rent is just outrageous. Only doctors and lawyers can afford that.

I say Greed is the reason

If you don’t pay them, someone else will

Forum List

Back