The Far Right Strikes Back..

kelechi90

Rookie
Dec 14, 2015
{{og.title}}
This is my latest blog post on all things Donald Trump, my point was that with the far right's surge in mainstream politics in the West that could be weirdly a good thing for democracy, mainly because it highlights the flaws of previous administrations in their respective nations, just like to get your thoughts on that point.

Last edited:
a blog by a moron that claims that wanting to stop muslims coming into the country, while we are at war with them is moronic.

considering that that person would defends fdrs actions with his dying breath

give it a full read, think you only read the headline and already made a judgement.

give it a full read, think you only read the headline and already made a judgement.

Well, Rookie, just posting a title & link is a no no..:eusa_naughty:

..post something in your OP (opening post) .. invest yourself in the thread.:popcorn:

give it a full read, think you only read the headline and already made a judgement
a blog by a moron that claims that wanting to stop muslims coming into the country, while we are at war with them is moronic.

Well, Rookie, just posting a title & link is a no no..:eusa_naughty:

..post something in your OP (opening post) .. invest yourself in the thread.:popcorn:

Sorry about that, just edited it now.
I'm thinking you can't post blogs but I'm rarely correct,

You should check in with a moderator, like now, you could end up banned.

{{og.title}}
This is my latest blog post on all things Donald Trump, my point was that with the far right's surge in mainstream politics in the West that could be weirdly a good thing for democracy, mainly because it highlights the flaws of previous administrations in their respective nations, just like to get your thoughts on that point.
bush and trump are nothing alike

any attempt to compare them...

well, Lumpy nailed it.

give it a full read, think you only read the headline and already made a judgement

I got cramps in my eye muscles from rolling them so much I had to stop.

your 'blog' is an uninformed partisan hack job and you will get no more dings from me.

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

the F-a-r R-i-g-h-t

Forum List

Back