If you want to feel better about your own condition....

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
...just watch the world news.

11205134_904832232891365_1298785378873843748_n.jpg

The problem is the feel good money we send to these people that much..

Not to mention how the world climate conference just condemned these people..

What a curious thread post and comment. Should the poor child be thankful too for the muddy water, Is this thanked God merely concerned with Americans or the privileged? It was sunny today who should we thank. Would charity help if it were actually done for those in need. Imagine yourself comfortable this holiday season really for just one moment considering the lives others lead. The mind doesn't allow it, does it.

“This is what the Lord says: ‘Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,’ declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 9:23-24

Hm.....

What a curious thread post and comment. Should the poor child be thankful too for the muddy water, Is this thanked God merely concerned with Americans or the privileged? It was sunny today who should we thank. Would charity help if it were actually done for those in need. Imagine yourself comfortable this holiday season really for just one moment considering the lives others lead. The mind doesn't allow it, does it.

“This is what the Lord says: ‘Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight,’ declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 9:23-24

Hm.....
What a curious and flawed analysis of a USMB post. It is patently obvious that the post, with its photos and comments was meant to be viewed by people that have internet access and visit USMB. It was not directed at the destitute youngsters in the photographs.

The message was that life is better for you (the USMB member) than it is for many others around the world. All one needs to see this as a fact is to take a look at the world news.

Forum List

Back